The B-BQ at the FL Gathering!!!

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:03 pm
So now we're at Misti's and Rae's, the hurricane's a-coming, Cocoa Beach is a dry county, which nobody told us about... great gathering, huh? Who's here?
Misti
Rae
Diane
Letty
Mapleleaf
Phoenix
Bigdice67
Urs53

and Roger's on the way from Orlando... We're waiting to start up the BBQ, wearing jackets, wool socks, and boots!

Of course I'm just kidding!
Bigdice67 here, logged in on misti's name. They made me write that stuff!!! Drunk
We're having a ball here, getting to know each other, having a hot Central Florida day!

We'll keep y'all posted on what's happening, the grill's gonna start in an hour, I guess, lotsa good stuff!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 15,692 • Replies: 272
No top replies

Rae

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:04 pm
He's fibbing. We're having a miserable time. And that Phoenix.....boy, no one told us about her!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:14 pm
Let me tell ya, Rae and Misti are the pits--not at all hospitable, they're starving us ( we're reduced to going to McDonalds), Mapleleaf is a curmudgeon, about 90 years old, Urs and Stefan are ugly, Letty won't talk to anyone---and Phoenix, well, what can I say? Hmmm, uh, well I won't repeat it here.

If you reverse the meaning of everything I just wrote, you'll get a good idea of who they all are-absolutely delightful!!!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:15 pm
And that Diane ~ she keeps giving everyone the evil eye. What's up with that?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:16 pm
Tell Rae and Misti to break out that digi-camera!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:17 pm
No, we are not drunk yet!

This is Urs53 - also writing in Misti's name. Poor Misti...

Wait for more :-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:19 pm
ya know, you all can logg on as yourselves, doncha know.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:19 pm
We are taking pictures like crazy! And don't we all love it :-)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:20 pm
okiedokie, just so long as you are...
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:22 pm
BD here...

We don't want to, li'lk!

Since the pics has to be uploaded and downloaded, or vice versa, it'll take a while for y'all to see them, I'm sorry to say! But let me asure you, there will be ALOT of pics when we're done!!!

p.s. it's damn hot here!!!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:24 pm
The rumors are already starting to fly.....

Something about two women sharing Roger when they get back to the hotel.....ohmygoodnessgraciousme Embarrassed

Need another beer.

Hiccup.

Scuze me.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:25 pm
We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Roger. Letty, Diane and Phoenix have decided that they will share him for the duration of our gathering.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:29 pm
Three women sharing Roger now, oh my! I will take pictures!

This is Urs.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:31 pm
Now we are discussing people on A2K. Are your ears ringing yet? That's what we say in Germany when somebody talks about you.

Urs
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:35 pm
There's a BIG problem that I have identified with A2K Gatherings. We have too many men or too many women. We gotta find a way to shoot for 50/50 or something close to it - although I wouldn't mind being surrounded by wimmin. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:37 pm
heeheehee, y'all are funny.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:40 pm
Well, c.i., me and mapleleaf are surrounded by wimmins now.... they're not as bad as Craven says... But my guess is it will be difficult getting a 50/50 thing going! Ne'ermind, we're still civil, not going in to puhliticks yet... Thank Gosh.

Bigdice reporting live from the Florida front for all a2k'ers who want to know Drunk
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:44 pm
no politics! hear me? NO politics!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 03:49 pm
Can see you all now, and almost hear you! :-D

In Boston gatherings, we're usually about 55 - 60% men versus 40 - 45% women if we have a large crowd. If it's a small group then it's 67 - 100% female. Go figya!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 04:03 pm
We're still waiting for Roger to show up, I'm not sure Misti and Rae gave him the right directions... Don't they want him here, I ask? Man I'm getting hungry here, those unbelievably fresh shrimp don't cut it, and the gatortails, man, you'll have to eat so many of those...

Yea, jespah, the quota... right now it's three wimmins to every guy, and I'm married, and my wife's here... means that Mapleleaf has to serve the rest, huh? jest kiddin'...

YEAH, we're staying out of politics and religion, too, I think...

This is Bigdice reporting from the Florida front
0 Replies