62% of republicans thinks sadam was involved in 9/11

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:56 pm
kickycan wrote:
That's funny, since it's the Republicans who seem to want to keep going with the strategy of doing exactly what al quaida wants them to do. Good strategy guys!

Irony lost in a sea of stupidity.

The fact is that proclaiming constantly that the war was a travesty that should never have been undertaken, and that we are losing, does give aid and comfort to the enemy. You then attempt, pathetically, to turn it around by merely stating without supporting argument that the Republicans are doing what Al Qaeda wants by trying to win, which is absurd.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:57 pm
kickycan wrote:
Actually, I shouldn't have used the word Republicans there. I should have said "war-mongering idiots and their supporters." So now that we're there, we now have the choices of either war for years and years and years, or leaving and letting the country become a terrorist state. Yes, those republicans really made the right call going in there and starting this ****. It's a lose-lose situation. Once again, I congratulate Bush and his supporters for a job well done.

And had Saddam Hussein been hiding WMD development programs and had we not gone in, what then? The situation will certainly arise again in the world at some point.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:24 am
Brandon, when will you give that up? Even Lash isn't claiming anymore that the real reason for the war was WMD.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 04:10 am
Lash wrote:
If you read the actual letter intercepted from al-Zarahri, you'll see that he wants us to follow the Democrat party line--and the one heard here ad nauseum.

kicky-- You don't base that on reality.

Sigh!

I already posted this here

Quote:
Al Qaeda: Letter Is a U.S. Fake

Quote:
CAIRO, Egypt — A posting on an Islamic Web site Thursday accused the United States of fabricating a letter in which Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader asked for money and laid out the terrorist group's plans for expanding the insurgency in the Middle East.

FoxNews

The contents of the letter? Interestingly, the contents of the letter basically spell out to a "T" everything the President has warned us about will happen if we pull out. The letter states al-Zarqawi and Al-Queda are waiting for the U.S. media to "wear down" America's support for the war on terror and for U.S. troops to pull out so they can take over the entire Middle East and basically launch war and terror attacks on the entire world.

Well, that was certainly convenient timing for the Bush Adminstration wasn't it?

Speaking of the propoganda machine:

CNN - Bush Fakes it
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 08:05 am
Brandon wrote

Quote:
And had Saddam Hussein been hiding WMD development programs and had we not gone in, what then? The situation will certainly arise again in the world at some point.

As usual it is "if"
And if the queen had balls she would have been king. But she didn't no more than Saddam had WMD's.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
So let's say there were/are WoMD, let's also say that Saddam was in possession of such weapons. Let's also say that after all these years and deaths of us and them, we (the US of A) do not have knowledge or control of those WoMD, We have gained what exactly?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:14 pm
Quote:

[12 pages.]

MORI DocID: 1245667

APPROVED FOR RELEASE
DATE: AUG 2005

Intelligence and Analysis on Iraq:
Issues for the Intelligence Community
29 July 2004

[...]

The central focus of national intelligence reporting and analysis prior to the war was the extent of the Iraqi programs for developing weapons of mass destruction (WMD). The analysis on this issue by the Intelligence Community clearly was wide of the mark. That analysis relied heavily on old information acquired largely before late 1998 and was strongly influenced by untested, long-held assumptions. Moreover, the analytic judgments rested almost solely on technical analysis, which has a natural tendency to put bits and pieces together as evidence of coherent programs and to equate programs to capabilities. As a result the analysis, although understandable and explainable, arrived at conclusions that were seriously flawed, misleading, and even wrong.

CIA: Intelligence and Analysis on Iraq
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:46 pm
I'm watching a documentary on this right now. Tenet the CIA chief called Powell five times to tell him the intelligence was all wrong after we went to war. Cheney in his speech " Simply put There is no dout saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction" and " the Iragi regime has in fact been very busy inhancing it's capabilities in chemical and biological weapons".

One after the other this documentary shows Cheney, Rice, rumsfeld and Bush, Lie to the country using known bad Intelligence. Then interviews CIA officials giving the real story behind the whole thing plainly demonstrating the lies. the documentary by CNN presents. If anyone wants a copy. I'll copy and send it to them. No problem. Oh yea, the Aluminum tube thing is total bulls**t.

I'll make five copies for A2Kers just PM me where to send them.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 12:57 pm
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:31 pm
oh dear

but that's Americans for you

the rest of the world think quite differently, thank God.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:38 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
kickycan wrote:
That's funny, since it's the Republicans who seem to want to keep going with the strategy of doing exactly what al quaida wants them to do. Good strategy guys!

The fact is that proclaiming constantly that the war was a travesty that should never have been undertaken, and that we are losing, does give aid and comfort to the enemy. You then attempt, pathetically, to turn it around by merely stating without supporting argument that the Republicans are doing what Al Qaeda wants by trying to win, which is absurd.

Talk about pathetic...where is the suport you say you've given for your claim that people who complain about what a f*cked up mess this war is are giving aid and comfort to the enemy. As far as I can see, you haven't provided even one piece of supporting evidence. And do you know why, Brandon?

I think I'll just leave that question there for you. See if you can figure that one out.

Please don't stop doing what you're doing though. Your posts here are pretty damned hilarious. You're killing me! Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:41 pm
I'm thinking about leaving the country. I'm looking for a job on a ship and have applied for a couple jobs in other countries. I hope I don't get my ass kicked for being American.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 01:49 pm
You wont get your **sed kicked for being American Amigo, just sympathy.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 04:13 pm
kickycan wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Talk about pathetic...where is the suport you say you've given for your claim that people who complain about what a f*cked up mess this war is are giving aid and comfort to the enemy. As far as I can see, you haven't provided even one piece of supporting evidence. And do you know why, Brandon?

I think I'll just leave that question there for you. See if you can figure that one out.

Please don't stop doing what you're doing though. Your posts here are pretty damned hilarious. You're killing me! Laughing

What better aid and comfort to the enemy could we possibly give then to invade a sovereign country and turning Iraq into a recruitment posterchild for Al Qaeda's cause?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 04:24 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
You wont get your **sed kicked for being American Amigo, just sympathy.
I'd rather have my ass kicked. Then have them buy me a beer.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 04:27 pm
Dookiestix wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
kickycan wrote:

What better aid and comfort to the enemy could we possibly give then to invade a sovereign country and turning Iraq into a recruitment posterchild for Al Qaeda's cause?
You said it Dookie. How come these backward ass right wingers don't get that. Man, were screwed.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 05:05 pm
Liberal scientists caught aiding Iraq insurgents;
A team of French scientists were caught red-handed by their printed description of gravity, this was picked up by the "liberal" media on the MSM program "Science Today" and broadcast into millions of homes uneditied. Faux News reported on this development noting that "gravity" was being used now by terrorists across the globe in the form of bullets that were fired from weapons with a calculated trajectory allowing them an advantage over coalition forces that were relying on faith-based "intelligent falling" as defined in the New Testament. Former Attorney General Ashcroft has been appointed by the Bush Adminstration to investigate the allegations.
Film of apple falling to be broadcast on 11 o'clock news.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 05:06 pm
Heeheehee...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 05:16 pm
He did have WMD.
Saddam did hinder UNMOVIC.
The inspectors were heavily mindered.
And, why do you find it so easy to believe Al Quaida?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 05:47 pm
Lash wrote:
He did have WMD.
Saddam did hinder UNMOVIC.
The inspectors were heavily mindered.
And, why do you find it so easy to believe Al Quaida?

I said you wouldn't argue that the war was really over WMD.
0 Replies