Sisterhood of Big-Footed Women & others forgotten by fashion

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 02:45 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
just move to texas. No need to boycott bras..
here, everyone can walk around topless
legally!

The very thought of me walking around topless, is enough to make me want to barf! Sad
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:05 pm
ms dragon

I totally agree my dear

to what I'm not sure but there is a residual image...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:08 pm
if i walked around topless, i would trip..

i dont have to be topless to show someone my boobs
i just roll down the tops of my socks. Shocked
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:14 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
i dont have to be topless to show someone my boobs
i just roll down the tops of my socks. Shocked

Okay, THERE's a vision that will put me off my salmon-dinner tonight.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:18 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:19 pm
dragon49 wrote:
i say we should boycott undies completely. i find it rather nice sometimes to wear no undies at all. imagine mr.d's surprise at night! comfort with easy access...it works on all levels. and no VPL because there aren't any panties!!! quote]

Initially, I was quite excited by this whole idea, but I eventually pushed it down below the desktop so that I could once again reach the keyboard.

I have now mulled it over and received a small blister, as the liquid was too hot.

Before anyone thinks about discarding one's undies, health and safety issues must be brought out into the open (so to speak).

So........seeing as I am about the most diplomatic and discreet person I know, I will raise some points of concern.

As we are all aware, winter is fast approaching and with it comes chapped lips. Any discardee, therefore, should seriously consider a balm of some kind.

If there are any London discardees among you, please do not climb to the top level of our double decker buses. The heart attack rate among males is bad enough as it is. This does not apply to the number 13 bus to Camden, however, as that is the one I use and I have received sufficient warning.

The third point I would like to make is probably the most delicate.
<Ahem>......

If you wish to be discreet about your discarding habits, and you value your privacy or are easily embarrassed, please use the correct shampoo for the <ahem> area concerned.

Dandruff on one's shoes is a dead giveaway......I'll say no more.

Thank you.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:20 pm
ostriches eating salmon

interesting
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:24 pm
but not quite as interesting as the images conjoured up by my good friend and noble lord..
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:29 pm
Last night on the TCM channel Lauren Bacal said that the reason John Wayne walked so funny was that he had little bitty feet.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:30 pm
Hmmm, I didn't notice..
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:35 pm
Neither did I but as she talked about it and they showed a clip from the one movie they made together I noticed it.

Then I thought what if, well his real name was Marion but maybe it should have been Marian. What a hoot.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 03:51 pm
it wasnt the small feet

it was the underwear chafing
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:19 pm
Underwear? Um, what's that?

Oh, right, that stuff that used to be too tight (or maybe too loose), crawl up my butt, give me yeast infections, make an unsightly "line" with skimming clothing, and cost too much....

Lord Ellpus apparently hasn't heard of the practice of Shaving ones' private parts, which didn't have dandruff in the first place.

Dandruff! Lord Ellpus, do you have crotch dandruff? Oh wait, I don't want to know. Never mind.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:17 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Before anyone thinks about discarding one's undies, health and safety issues must be brought out into the open (so to speak).

So........seeing as I am about the most diplomatic and discreet person I know, I will raise some points of concern.

As we are all aware, winter is fast approaching and with it comes chapped lips. Any discardee, therefore, should seriously consider a balm of some kind.

Thank you.

This seems like an unadvertised use for chapstick [TM].

PS heeven, I hope the salmon is back to being palatable. Shame to waste it and all.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 10:42 am
lord,

dandruff is not a concern as said area is lasered hair free for good.

also, sufficient moisturizer is a must, i agree.

however, no way in heck am i ever wearing pantyhose again. never, never, never. they are just the worst thing ever. i go bare legged even into winter. remember though, i live in a rather tepid area, if it snows here, it is a crazy winter.

shewolf, i understand the sock problem. they do have new support socks that are made of stronger material however to help that issue Wink what i find is that there is no sexy bra in size 36DD-38DD, no way no how. so is it not sexier that i just not wear one? cuz the helmets they sell as bras in my size are just no fun. what to do??? and even after losing 15lbs...the ladies have not changed. am i doing something wrong????

forgive me ladies, but we need to stop allowing men design our clothes...wtf have we been thinking? i am moving back to austin...no bra included.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 11:11 am
dragon, VS online has bras in DD.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:28 pm
well this has been most stimulating,

in an innovative sense of course

what I have come up with

so to speak

is spray on non underwear for ladies

you just dont spray it on, then well you are as free as a bird

like an eagle

or a soaring vulture.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 01:41 pm
dragon49 wrote:

what i find is that there is no sexy bra in size 36DD-38DD, no way no how. so is it not sexier that i just not wear one? cuz the helmets they sell as bras in my size are just no fun. what to do??? and even after losing 15lbs...the ladies have not changed. am i doing something wrong????

Simple, really......and it means that you can walk around topless.

Just paint them grey and stick landing lights on them, and people will think they are two airships having a race.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 02:30 pm
now why didnt i think of that?

reminds me of joke heard last week

teenage girl leaves house on friday night wearing next to nothing and certainly very little from waist upwards.

Grandma says

You cant go out like that, its indecent!

But gran, these are my rose buds

Saturday night and girl brings home friends. Goes into living room, gran is there topless

GRAN!! you can't do this Its outrageous.

Gran says

Well my dear if you can show off your rose buds, then I can display my hanging baskets.

Smile

made me laugh anyway....but then I had had a glass of wine
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 02:40 pm
Personally I find that breasts have a lot in common with train sets.

They were both originally intended for children, but it's men that play with them.
0 Replies