My secret I can never tell, my one desire

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 07:03 am
Amigo wrote:
Bail him out of jail. He'll be in love with you. Trust me.(I'm just kidding he might skip bail and take off with your freind)

There is no bailing him out of this one... he already has too many charges against him for other things that he was set up for... which sucks even more... he will prolly not be given the choice for bail Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 10:27 am
Yup, he has an angel on his shoulder... he is home now, not in jail... I am stopping by his house after work to get all of the story....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 10:44 am
Did I miss my chance to tell you NOT TO SAY A F*CKING THING TO HIM!?

You'll regret it. You know all that spontaneity, fun, and comfort you have with him now? Well, you can kiss all that **** goodbye if you open your mouth, and you can say hello to awkwardness, angst, acrimony, and a lot of useless drama that will end with you never speaking to him again.

The only way to have any chance for this to work is to just look him in the eyes, stuff your tongue down his throat, grab him by the balls, and don't stop until you are both naked, spent, covered in each other's love juices, and completely satisfied.

Then you can tell him how you feel. Trust me, this will work a lot better than this "talk first" approach your considering.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 10:49 am
Hhmmmm...

Kick might have a point.

On the other hand, if you dont mind me saying, the boy sounds like trouble ... there's only so many things you can credibly be "set up for" without having been the bad guy yourself...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 10:55 am
kickycan wrote:
Did I miss my chance to tell you NOT TO SAY A F*CKING THING TO HIM!?

You'll regret it. You know all that spontaneity, fun, and comfort you have with him now? Well, you can kiss all that **** goodbye if you open your mouth, and you can say hello to awkwardness, angst, acrimony, and a lot of useless drama that will end with you never speaking to him again.

The only way to have any chance for this to work is to just look him in the eyes, stuff your tongue down his throat, grab him by the balls, and don't stop until you are both naked, spent, covered in each other's love juices, and completely satisfied.

Then you can tell him how you feel. Trust me, this will work a lot better than this "talk first" approach your considering.

I really like your answer kicky, you are completly correct.... however I have just decided to put it in the past for now... if it is meant to happen it will... but not right now... there is too much going on... besides I don't know what I would do without our friendship... but I bet the sex would be great Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 10:57 am
nimh wrote:
Hhmmmm...

Kick might have a point.

On the other hand, if you dont mind me saying, the boy sounds like trouble ... there's only so many things you can credibly be "set up for" without having been the bad guy yourself...

No he is not a bad guy at all, he is the biggest sweetheart ever.... he is just in the wrong place at the wrong time... or he is speeding..
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 11:01 am
in the wrong place at the wrong time so many times that now he cant be bailed out anymore? Confused
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 11:06 am
nimh wrote:
in the wrong place at the wrong time so many times that now he cant be bailed out anymore? Confused

Err... ummm.. I plead the fifth Question
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 05:12 pm
holy developments, batman! Laughing

Kicky, that's funny! I used that approach once. It was great! It was a great night of sweaty animal sex. He was so surprised (pleasantly, in this case).

CL; this guy is sounding less and less like someone you want to get hotn sweaty with. Seriously. Being friends is one thing, but jail?!

ahhhh wellll. Too much drama for me. I went through a period of that; and it was exhausting! I've gotten a more conservative attitude towards relationships now. Laughing
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 07:13 am
Yea I decided to let this go, Friendship is always better when u think about it
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:10 am
No more worrying about him, we ruined our friendship... I am hurt and sad...because I lost my best friend.... was it worth it?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 08:28 am
What happened, you told him? If so, you could still be friends, maybe just not right away.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 08:33 am
Um... yea I told him allright... haha... oh god I am so stupid
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:01 pm
Nah, not stupid. Maybe he'll start to have feelings for you since you told him and now he sees it as an option.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:33 pm
No, not at all... no feelings for me like that
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 02:51 pm
Ya never know, he might come around. Until then expect not to really have much fun with him.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 06:38 am
No, we are fine right now.... we are talking and hanging out still
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 05:06 pm
Well that'ts even better, no loss.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:29 am
Who woulda thunk... he meets a girl that he hasn't even known for a week and is falling for her.... and guess what I get to be the one he talks to about it.... I hate this... blah.... but eh what can ya do
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:36 am
well thats kinda rude of him...
0 Replies