My secret I can never tell, my one desire

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 05:59 am
littlek wrote:
Wow, this is all so damned cute!

Crazie, tell him. Tell him you want him when he's ready to commit to one woman. Meanwhile, you stay friends. That way he can have an out and you can have gotten it off your chest.

I saw him again last night.... Errr.. he has always had a crush on my best friend (he's told her and I long time ago) and she came too... now she has a boyfriend... but she loves the attention... I kinda got a little jealous... so now I know I can't tell him, it would ruin everything...

But the hell with it... I'll tell him anyways... I am supposed to go to his brothers college with him this weekend... so I will do it then! Wish me luck... ugh
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:24 am
We were talking last night with two other girls (one my best friend and the other is one of the girls he is having "relations" with) and we were talking about how him and I get when we are together.... how he changes and does crazy stuff, he is more spontaneous... and he pointed to me and goes when I get with her I just don't care anymore... I just do crazy stuff... and he is right... when him and i get together everything we do is so much fun... so much fun.... I could be in the worst mood in the world and he can just brighten up my day and put a smile on my face.... my world could be turned upside down and then he could make me laugh... it's crazy how much impact one person can have on another and never even realize it....

I mean I have everything I want sitting right in front of me, I never really realized it until recently...to this day we still say to each other that we are the only two people on this earth that neither one of us could touch.... but for me it's an act and sometimes I wonder if that is a cover for him too... like he is trying to reassure himself that....

I don't know... he's just an awesome person, with an awesome heart... and he's an awesome friend...in my eyes he is amazing... in his eyes I am just his best friend... that is how it will always be, that is the only way it can always be... I am not willing to give up this friendship... I'd rather slightly suffer silently then take the chance... Sometimes I am perfectly happy wondering.... and maybe someday I can tell him... but I haven ever been this afraid... I usually go right up to guys and tell them how I feel... I am not shy, very outgoing and I have always spoke my mind with him, always... but I just can't put my heart on the line...

But I don't know what I would do with out him, he stopped me from doing alot of stupid things in the past...in a sense I guess you could say he saved me from my self destructive self when we were younger...

And he will always be in my heart

Ok I am rambling again, really bad this time... and i could prolly go on forever...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:34 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
So what is up with that, is that normal things that best friends of the opposite sex do??

No its not, and its not very nice either! He'd better secretly be in love with you to excuse that kinda behaviour... Razz :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:35 am
Aww, that last post was really sweet ...

Crazielady420 wrote:
in my eyes he is amazing... in his eyes I am just his best friend...

Hey, perhaps he is thinking the very same thing ... or he feels it but doesnt know it yet ... <smiles>

nice new avatar by the way
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:43 am
nimh wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
So what is up with that, is that normal things that best friends of the opposite sex do??

No its not, and its not very nice either! He'd better secretly be in love with you to excuse that kinda behaviour... Razz :wink:

Well when I told him last night he was wrong he was like, oh wow... I really thought the hand shake meant he didn't like you... that's weird...he must be really shy then...

But he didn't seem any different or anything...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:44 am
nimh wrote:
Aww, that last post was really sweet ...

Crazielady420 wrote:
in my eyes he is amazing... in his eyes I am just his best friend...

Hey, perhaps he is thinking the very same thing ... or he feels it but doesnt know it yet ... <smiles>

That would be awesome... who knows maybe someday... just maybe

Quote:
nice new avatar by the way

Thank you, colorbook picked it out for me on one of my other threads :-)
Other thread
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 10:02 am
BorisKitten wrote:
Enjoy more, think less.

In four words, you have summed up the key to dealing with men.

Bravo, BK.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 10:11 am
Eva wrote:
BorisKitten wrote:
Enjoy more, think less.

In four words, you have summed up the key to dealing with men.

Bravo, BK.

If only it were that easy for me, but I still have alot to learn
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 11:40 am
OK, I just made up my mind, I am taking this big ass risk and telling him... I can't sit here and wonder anymore, I have been wondering for years now.... It is time to just face my fear and go for it... and if it changes things between us then that is just fate... but my gut says tell him
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 06:02 pm
Go for it!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 06:14 am
Well I can never tell him, ever..... hung out with him until 2 am last night, and at one point during the night he confessed how much he likes my best friend.... so oh well... it was fun while it lasted... and of course she knew I was hanging out with him, getting ready to go out and I look in my driveway and there she is talking to him.... hmm.... can you say backstabbing?? It's not worth all the drama and frustration.... I'd rather see him happy wanting her....

Just my luck right, well it is just fate... isn't meant to be... but I am going out with him 2morrow and Saturday night now... it will be fun
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 06:25 am
Maybe this was the best way it could happen... then I can still keep my best friend and not get my heart broken too bad....

What do you guys think, after finding this out, should I move on... keep in mind my best friend has a boyfriend of almost 2 years who she can't get enough of and she knows I like him... may not stop her from flirting but she still wouldn't hurt me like that....
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 11:34 am
Hey Crazie...wow, your life is packed with drama alright! Laughing

It kinda sounds like the two of you are confusing each other and yourselves?!

Try to think of it from his position: he doesn't know how you feel about him yet. I don't know about you: but when I think someone is just my friend, I don't sit and pine away by myself. I keep my eyes open for someone who might be an interesting prospect :wink:

I don't know what you should do, only you know.
But this best friend of yours?! Yikes! That's not very cool. I would confront her about that.

Then, I would tell him you like him already! Laughing Just find the right opportunity, and do it casually. Get a feel for what his feelings are. If you do it right; you can avoid feeling weird afterwards if it turns out he would rather stay friends.

Remember Crazie: sometimes we have to go through a bunch of bungling, awkward, and confusing situations to get what we want. It's rare that two people are on the same page at the same time: so have patience and courage!

I know everything will be alright with you, because it's obvious you care about him and will do what is best.
Take care sister Razz
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 12:07 pm
My life has very little drama, I keep it all in my head and I let it out here... my friends all see my as laid back, just chill... I am surprised they don't see right through me... but I do hate drama so much... that is why I come here to get it off my chest, that and you guys give great advice...

But on telling him, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen, I am not gonna push it right now..
0 Replies

subtleone

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 04:13 pm
Crazie,

I'm glad that you're getting support and this forum is all for you. I am all for you too, but I have a more pessimistic viewpoint. Take it with a grain of salt.

I'm a guy. Any guy that's being adored by a woman knows that he's being adored if he spends time with the girl on at least a weekly basis. He knows you're head over heels for him. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) I believe that he does not feel that way towards you.

He's out there chasing tail and having casual relations with 3 girls a week, telling you about it, and even enlisting your help in the form of being his sounding board; doing this to someone who cares about him as much as you do is torture. He knows you like him, he knows it's torture, he does it anyway, to fulfil his own needs. It's so wrong.

"It doesn't mean anything, it's just sex," you say. Sex for him may be just a roll in the hay for fun, but it is obviously something different for you; an act of deep emotional connection. When it's your feelings and your pain, you need to use your definition, not someone else's. I feel like you and I are similar in that we excel at self-torture.

Talk to him; it's gotta end, one way or another.

Nothing is forever.

Life moves in cycles.

Lucky for us.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2005 07:26 pm
Aww Crazie

Come on Now..you gotta tell him. Its my guess that he feels the same way as you do.

How would you feel if this goes on forever, he marries and has kids...and 20 years down the road, it finally comes out? All those years wasted.....

Just tell the man!
TELL HIM...........!!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 11:18 pm
He got arrested tonight, I had to get him out of jail... they will probably put him away for at least 60 days.. I have been up all night crying, I am so f*cking sad right now
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 11:52 pm
This sounds like an after school special I saw once.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 06:11 am
Amigo wrote:
This sounds like an after school special I saw once.

Yea thats def. pretty bad, lol...

I am waiting to hear from him now...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 06:59 am
Bail him out of jail. He'll be in love with you. Trust me.(I'm just kidding he might skip bail and take off with your freind)
0 Replies