Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
houzer911 wrote:
wut country
U do not need to know.

I would bet its KOREA
AND u WOULD'BE WrOnG

Why do you say that?

Korea is a country where pre marital sex is seen as obscene and unacceptable by the whole of Korean society. How can I be wrong about that?
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 04:26 pm
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
houzer911 wrote:
wut country
U do not need to know.

I would bet its KOREA
AND u WOULD'BE WrOnG

Why do you say that?

Korea is a country where pre marital sex is seen as obscene and unacceptable by the whole of Korean society. How can I be wrong about that?
I did not say U r wrong about morality issues in Korea, besides, I am not the one who should say whether Koreans practise or not premarital sex. When I said U would be Wrong, I ment that you would be wrong if you bet that I am Korean.
0 Replies

kellyg

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 01:53 am
Re: Virginity
Roofingguy wrote:
Does anyone really waits until marriage???

i did Laughing
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 03:25 am
Re: Virginity
kellyg wrote:
Roofingguy wrote:
Does anyone really waits until marriage???

i did Laughing

were you dissapointed?
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 03:26 am
NoNe wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
houzer911 wrote:
wut country
U do not need to know.

I would bet its KOREA
AND u WOULD'BE WrOnG

Why do you say that?

I did not say U r wrong about morality issues in Korea, besides, I am not the one who should say whether Koreans practise or not premarital sex. When I said U would be Wrong, I ment that you would be wrong if you bet that I am Korean.

Jees, I didnt say you are Korean, I just meant Koreans have the strictest morality against pre-marital sex in the world!
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2005 12:40 pm
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
houzer911 wrote:
wut country
U do not need to know.

I would bet its KOREA
AND u WOULD'BE WrOnG

Why do you say that?

Jees, I didnt say you are Korean, I just meant Koreans have the strictest morality against pre-marital sex in the world!

Nah, what a nonsense. Arabs have the most strict rules against this stuff. Have you heard about Honor Killings? Well, in Sadi Arabia, if you had sex before u got married, ur own dad will kill you while u r sleeping.
What a lovely family tradition, I should note Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 02:12 am
Oh yeah I forgot about the Arabs and their religion. I admit ur right about this. The Koreans are not far behind them.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 12:41 pm
Question #1 What are the most important things to know about a future mate?

Question #2 Do you need to have sex to find the answers?
0 Replies

bluebaby

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 02:37 pm
in EGYPT all girls(christians &muslims) wait till they marry ,it's related to our beliefs and i think this is better as we live every stage of life and enjoys each one
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:11 pm
Well, I know from personal experience that girls can get pretty clingy with the one that takes their virginity...and I for one cannot deal with being worshipped, so I'm damn glad that I won't be marrying a virgin.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 04:16 pm
And in addition, I don't see how it's possible to really value what you've got if it's the first one you got. I mean, you can taste a green Skittle and enjoy it, but if you marry it before you even tasted the red and yellow skittles, you're constantly going to wonder how they taste...and when the Green one starts to go sour, you will just assume that the others taste sweeter. Much better to taste all the sour ones first, then find the really sweet one, because then you know how good it is and how much it is worth hanging on to. And by tasting skittles, I'm talking about a serious relationship involving sex.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 07:06 pm
stuh505 wrote:
And in addition, I don't see how it's possible to really value what you've got if it's the first one you got. . ..
A guy I know gave away his brain for the very same reason.

Sad story Sad

Very sad http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/sadsmiley02.gif

Now, it's all he can do to post on a2k. Laughing
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 07:14 pm
I don't get it
0 Replies

kingofmen

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:33 pm
Quote:
I mean, you can taste a green Skittle and enjoy it

we are human, not a food or a thing.
Quote:
I don't see how it's possible to really value what you've got if it's the first one you got

when u say this, you don't respect your boyfriend or girlfriend.

I think virginity does not matter here. If the person you love agree to have sex with you, go ahead, if not don't blame him or her for not loving you.
will you break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend just because of scars on his or her body you discover?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 09:42 pm
stuh505 wrote:
I don't get it
I wasn't talking about you; but it was his first brain.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:15 pm
kingofmen,

I was using an analogy to convey a very serious and real lesson regarding people, in a lighthearted way.

I thought that I loved a girl, but after taking her virginity, I became absolutely disgusted with the way that she idolized me and realized that she was not for me.

I think that relationships require two people to have mutual respect and be on an equal level.

I also very much value my girlfriend, I love her to death, because I know how lucky I am to be with her. I wouldn't be able to recognize this if she had been my first, and so if I had met her first, I wouldn't be ready to commit myself to the level that is required for a functional relationship...and thus it would not be possible for us to have a future together if she had been my first.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:28 pm
stuh505 wrote:
kingofmen,

I was using an analogy to convey a very serious and real lesson regarding people, in a lighthearted way.

I thought that I loved a girl, but after taking her virginity, I became absolutely disgusted with the way that she idolized me and realized that she was not for me. . .
Seems like a good argument for the girl to have stayed out of bed.

And you're saying you could never otherwise have discovered her clingy nature?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:34 pm
There is much wisdom to be found in ancient traditions. Among that wisdom might be the one sure guarantee against becoming the guest of honor at a virgin sacrifice.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:43 pm
timberlandko wrote:
There is much wisdom to be found in ancient traditions. Among that wisdom might be the one sure guarantee against becoming the guest of honor at a virgin sacrifice.
Good to see ya again, timber.

But what are you saying?

Is there any guarantee that the priests, lacking a virgin, might not settle on someone who is just 'hot'?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:59 pm
<chuckle> ... I wager it was priests who first said "Trust Me" Laughing
0 Replies