Virginity

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 07:35 pm
We speak across cultural chasms here, for example, between me and roofinguy.

I represent my view forthrightly but I am not so sure what good it does you, roofinguy, in your life - unless it is to widen your understanding of women in general.
0 Replies

houzer911

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 07:45 pm
idk it would bother me to know my wife was in bed with another man at one point.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 07:48 pm
It would only bother me if it was at the same point.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 07:53 pm
What does idk mean?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 08:07 pm
I'm guessing - "I don't know."
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 08:13 pm
Ah.

Houzer, you don't know if it would bother you?

Not to nail you for it bothering you.

Me, I can barely tolerate the idea that it would bother someone, but I understand people disagree.

Many of us on my side of the view think that y'all think of women as objects of delectitude and subservience. It is a tiresome idea to us.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 12:39 am
no biggie on my part ...just trying to share ideas i guess....... if you are not the first do you ever wonder if he or she remembers the other person while intimate with you??? i dont think it does any good .. to bring it up to anyone..but im asking about eachoters mind .... does anything like this go on inside????.....do you feel this .... if so ... what did you do???...how did you handle this feeling??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:36 am
Roofingguy wrote:
no biggie on my part ...just trying to share ideas i guess....... if you are not the first do you ever wonder if he or she remembers the other person while intimate with you??? i dont think it does any good .. to bring it up to anyone..but im asking about eachoters mind .... does anything like this go on inside????.....do you feel this .... if so ... what did you do???...how did you handle this feeling??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

well, If u love the person whom u r in bed with, u do not remember the past. But If u still love somebody from ur history, sometimes u can even address ur spouce/bf/gf with that person's name. I am serious.
But, When u love the person whom u r kissing, U do not think about anything else but him/her!! TRUST ME Smile
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:41 am
Lets just say I have lots of friends that "get around" (not me, I am a good girl, for the most part) and I ask them questions like, well hey so and so, you have slept with 20 guys do u think of anyone in particular when you are ya know... and they usually say no, they think of the person they are sleeping with.... Then there are a few friends I have like me, I have slept with a small number of people but I don't think I have ever thought about someone else while being with another, even if it was the worst sex ever.... (If it is bad I just start thinking, is it over yet, how much longer :-) ) but now I am becoming a re-born again virgin, so it is all good....

Sorry if I rambled a little
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:42 am
If the other person is thinking of someone else, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. You can't know. Ever. You trust that the person loves you and is with you both physically and mentally. Even if she is a virgin doesn't guarantee she isn't thinking of someone else during sex. It's the trust. Not the virginity.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:45 am
Sorry, double post.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2005 09:45 am
All this "sleeping" and "in bed." Ya'll aren't very creative with your sex lives! Laughing
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 04:23 am
NoNe wrote:
houzer911 wrote:
wut country
U do not need to know.

I would bet its KOREA
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 07:24 am
Roofingguy wrote:
....... if you are not the first do you ever wonder if he or she remembers the other person while intimate with you???

but im asking about eachoters mind .... does anything like this go on inside????.....do you feel this .... if so ... what did you do???...how did you handle this feeling???

No. I dont think about that. That is in my opinion a HUGE sign of insecurity on the " wonderers' part and a serious control issue. You can not make someone THINK or not THINK about something. And to worry about what they think, in my opinion, means you question yourself in some strange ways.

On the idea of virginity, I think it doesnt need to be thought of as a ' gift' you give to someone, nor it is a bonus for that person.
It is simply a choice . It doesnt make you a better person, and it doesnt make you a bad person to decide to have sex with someone wether you are married or not.
Sex is a human function, drive, need and the essence of why we as a species are still alive to day. I do not believe there should be any stake placed on someones hymen.
0 Replies

clairedan

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 05:48 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
If the other person is thinking of someone else, what are you going to do about it? Nothing. You can't know. Ever. You trust that the person loves you and is with you both physically and mentally. Even if she is a virgin doesn't guarantee she isn't thinking of someone else during sex. It's the trust. Not the virginity.

I agree.
I had sex with my first bf (several times), he's a gorgeous guy.
But i cried almost every time when we did that, don't know why i wanted to cry...

One year ago, I met current bf , when I'm with him, I NEVER think of my first love.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 05:55 pm
Is it weird to think of Skippy from the hit 80s sitcom Family Ties when intimate with my girl?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
0 Replies

clairedan

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 05:57 pm
I'm also curious about man's mind...
First bf and I broke up about 3 years ago.
I tried hard to save that relationship then,
but he just avoided me...

right now, he has been trying to contact me for several months,
especially this month, he began to call me "babe",
said that he didn't get any new gfs since our breaking up.
he even mentioned about marriage...

Feel confused why he does this,
because he's my first man??
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 05:59 pm
Ooh, with the glasses! Had completely forgotten about him.

I agree with shewolf about the "gift" stuff. If anything, I think I gave my husband a gift by knowing what the hell I was doing by the time we got together.
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 11:07 am
Jamesw84 wrote:
NoNe wrote:
houzer911 wrote:
wut country
U do not need to know.

I would bet its KOREA
AND u WOULD'BE WrOnG
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 05:26 pm
I would wait - I don't think I could ever bring myself to do it outside of wedlock. Call me traditional, call me conservative, call me stupid. It's not a religion thing, even though I am RC - again, like many people here it was the way I was brought up. I have many friends who have no problem with pre-marital sex and that is their choice.

Yes, its a matter of personal choice.
0 Replies