The A2K (virtual) Weight Loss Club !!

Noddy24

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 06:12 am
EhBeth--

You jogged my memory. Perhaps she over in exercise?

Allow me to hold your veils while you limber up.
0 Replies

sozobe

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 12:55 pm
<sigh>

(I fessed up on the exercise thread... the news isn't good.)
0 Replies

George

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 02:40 pm
I am at a plateau.
I've got to clean up my food act.
I got in a great day of exercise on the slopes of Loon Mt.
But negated it at Mr. W's Pancake Restaurant (breakfast) and Prince Pizza (dinner).
0 Replies

Noddy24

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 03:15 pm
George--

But in between, you soared.
0 Replies

George

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 04:15 pm
...and occasionally groomed the snow with my face...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 04:18 pm
George--

But only occasionally. Just for the educational value. A man should not grow too proud, even when soaring.
0 Replies

George

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 04:26 pm
Contritionem praecedit superbia et ante ruinam exaltatur spiritus.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 04:33 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Allow me to hold your veils while you limber up.

that reminds me - I've got some music for you to shimmy to as you sashay around your exercise equipment Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Thu 28 Feb, 2008 05:47 pm
Contritionem praecedit superbia et ante ruinam exaltatur spiritus.

Now there's a sig line.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Fri 29 Feb, 2008 06:57 am
Quote:
that reminds me - I've got some music for you to shimmy to as you sashay around your exercise equipment

EhBeth--

My natural rhythm is "Slowly....slowly....slowly....oooof!

Ideally I'll change the "ooof" to "ooomph" but this may be a project for my next reincarnation.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 29 Feb, 2008 02:45 pm
The most difficult bellydancing moves are the slooooowwwwwww ones - but if you'd rawther take those on ... good on ya, Noddy!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:02 pm
I can't credit belly dancing, but this morning I caught a glimpse of myself dressed only in my unmentionables.

My muffin top is still present, but it is a very modest muffin top--especially when compared to its full glory a year ago.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 12 Mar, 2008 02:42 pm
Now that's a vision to consider :wink:

That is good news - I expect you'll be able to hold your own in a crop top and harem pants any day now!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Thu 13 Mar, 2008 03:26 am
EhBeth--

Cellulite and crepe need drapery--exotic drapery, but nonetheless tactful mystery works wonders.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Fri 18 Apr, 2008 02:28 pm
As it turns out my latest dieting efforts have been aided by some sort of intestinal auto-immune condition. The tentative diagnosis is Crohn's Disease to be confirmed by some complicated blood work.

My weight is now 102 and I'm now shopping in the 6P section for tops and slacks. I'm hanging on to my 8P blue jeans for yard work, but I spent the morning trying on clothes and ruthlessly discarding anything that didn't fit.

I know myself too well to allow access to a Fat Wardrobe. When my choice is Naked or Bulging, I can face reality without quibbling.
0 Replies

George

Fri 18 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
Oh no, Noddy! I hope the diagnosis shows it's something temporary.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Fri 18 Apr, 2008 03:14 pm
George--

I've had symptoms for 30 years (and blamed them on radiation therapy of the abdomen), so I'm fairly certain I've got another Constant Companion.

There are no cures, but there are palliatives. Furthermore, it is very satisfactory to be able to label the problem.
0 Replies

helmi15

Mon 12 May, 2008 01:51 pm
Hi!

I also want to loose a few kilos. I just looked at a few pictures of me, when I was 14 years old. Now I am 23 and I want to become as well trained as I was in the past.

Do you have any recommendations on a healthy diet or how often one should do exercise a week. During the week I live in vienna and I am a student of technical chemistry. That means I have to be in the lab quite often, what can be strenuous when you have to learn the remaining time of the day. What should I eat on such days. Is there any healthy fast food that is healthy too... What are your experiences?

But, however. I will competite with you and hopefully I will have success... Smile
0 Replies

Mame

Mon 12 May, 2008 03:07 pm
Hey, I'm in a size 8 now. How'd I do it, you ask? Well, you have to drink wine, eat fudgicles, yogurt, bananas, granola, and Gardennay soups. Now that I'm living downtown, I AM walking a fair bit, but really, it's the wine. Very Happy
0 Replies

Clary

Mon 12 May, 2008 03:10 pm
I am amazed.I have taken to eating chocolate peanuts, and otherwise do not stint myself BUT I am sharing a house with a person who eats no red meat. So I have also given it up. And I haven't gained a single pound in 6 months.
0 Replies