Losing weight without nutrition

Thu 26 Oct, 2017 05:12 pm
I have watched a lot of Youtube videos about how important nutrition is for weight loss but recently I have noticed that whether or not I follow a low fat/carb nutrition, I do lose weight.

So is this going to have any negative effects on my body later on?

I know it's recommened that one should give priority to their nutriotions as much as they do to their cardio workout.

But if I am able to lose weight without having to force a nutrition chart upon myself then is it not better to proceed/move on like this?

Awaiting your answers along with any Advices/tips/suggestions anyone would like to give.

Thank you.

Blickers

Thu 26 Oct, 2017 08:52 pm
@JamesRichard,
If you're doing cardio workouts then obviously you are doing something which generally helps to reduce weight. And if you are losing weight with those workouts, you don't have to change your diet to lose weight. At least, not until you hit some point where you want to lose more weight but can't. In which case, then you can consider looking at your diet.
JamesRichard

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 03:12 am
@Blickers,
@Blickers
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, all I am focussing now is on Cardio workout and one more thing that concerns me apart from the one that I mentioned above.

I check my weight almost everyday and I notice that my cardio workouts are probably over the limits, as I see that I -almost- lose like 2 pounds or close to that after each session.

Is this considered to be normal or is this unhealthy? Should I reduce my intensity?
Or rather should I ask, is it good if I happen to lose a 2 pounds per week?
Blickers

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 12:34 pm
@JamesRichard,
I frequently lose 2 lbs after a couple of hours of brushcutting in the garden, ( I really let it go for a couple of years). You can sweat out a couple of pounds easy.

Weigh yourself first thing in the morning everyday and see how much you lose. That will give you a more accurate picture. Bear in mind that those mornings you eliminate before weighing you will be at a slightly lower weight than the mornings you don't. If you are like me, you will go up and down from day to day, but you will have more down days than up days.
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 27 Oct, 2017 02:39 pm
Whatever diet regime you adopt, make sure it is nutritionally complete. I once went from almost 250 pounds to 196 pounds in the course of just two months. But I was living on veggies and rice, no meat and no fats. I was constantly listless and felt that I lacked energy, which was bad because I was walking 50 to 80 miles a week. When I got my weight down the exercise kept it off, and the addition of meat and some fats to my diet solved my energy problems.

Jimmy says it best . . .

Losin' weight without speed
Eatin' sunflower seeds
Drinkin' lots of carrot juice
and soakin' up rays . . .

0 Replies

askabouthealth

Fri 15 Dec, 2017 06:59 am
@JamesRichard,
yes it is possible to loss weight without nutrition
here i share 1-2 natural remedies below

Honey and Ginger Moisture:
The combination of honey and ginger is perfect home remedy for fat loss. Taking this mixture twice a day will reduce your weight. Honey is high with fructose that works for a fuel for the liver to provide glucose and consequently signals the release of fat loss hormones that burn body fat from the body. Ginger, in contrast, enhances satiety, so that reduces the craving for refined food and works as a healthy appetite suppressant. It also raises the temperature in the body and boosts calorie burning that helps in losing weight at a faster speed.

Honey and Cinnamon:
Honey is especially successful for treating dry skin and the utilization of honey on chapped lips can be a well-known remedy. The combination of honey and cinnamon is among the most time-tested home remedies to give up weight that show easily results. The benefits with honey and cinnamon are generally endless. Though honey adds a superb taste it has a good glycemic index, hence this doesn’t get absorbed into the body simultaneously like sugar.

Cinnamon is wonderful to stabilize high circulation pressure and improves that function of insulin. Cinnamon can be a warm spice that bolsters metabolism, increases the level of energy in your body and detoxifies the body – these factors help in fat loss. It also enhances satiety together with fights insulin resistance. Consequently, you lose weight.
jespah

Fri 15 Dec, 2017 08:23 am
@askabouthealth,
Oh, those are awesome recipes for kicking off starvation mode. Detoxing is a load of crap, too; your body does that - ever heard of your liver?

But hey, keep peddling bullshit.
0 Replies

John Torgerson

Tue 9 Jan, 2018 05:04 am
@JamesRichard,
There are many simple lifestyle habits that can help you lose weight, some of which have nothing to do with conventional diet or exercise plans. You can use smaller plates, eat more slowly, drink water and avoid eating in front of the TV or computer. Prioritizing foods rich in protein and viscous fiber may also help.
0 Replies

TMiles

Mon 16 Jul, 2018 03:58 am
@JamesRichard,
Your results are depend on nutrition by 70% and on workout by 30%.
Do your own conclusions)
0 Replies