Is this flirting? I am confused

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 02:56 pm
Me and this guy are flirting for some time.
A few days ago, I posted a selfie on my story. He saw it and didn't react immediately. But, later on when I opened the story to see who viewed it, he reacted with a '😥' emoji. This was on Facebook. He left me confused.

I have two options in my mind: either he used this in a lack of a better option, to show some kind of sexual emotions OR he is disappointed, for some reason. But, why would he be?

I for sure know that he is attracted to me, he gave me hints more than once. Maybe he just wanted me to initiate a conversation, but I felt kind of weird asking him what this means. My friend says it could be 'I want you so bad, but I don't have you' kind of reaction, but I am not sure. We usually talk only in person, we haven't texted yet.

If anyone has any opinion on what this could be, or advice how to proceed, I'd be grateful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,315 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed

Region Philbis

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 03:29 pm
@noNameWoman23,
Quote:
We usually talk only in person
next time you see him, ask...
Mame

Mon 17 Apr, 2023 03:59 pm
@noNameWoman23,
At my age, I've come to the conclusion that life is too short to play guessing games with anyone, be they a friend or potential romantic interest.

If you're not clear about what he means, it means HE'S not clear. In that case, it's a lose-lose.

Don't play their games. Just interact with people who are CLEAR about what they want - to be friends, to go on a date, to get to know you better, whatever.

If you're confused after this little bit of interaction, it says to me that the future is going to be the same.

Why burden yourself with someone who can't be clean and clear?
bobsal u1553115

Tue 18 Apr, 2023 11:01 am
@Mame,
I remember when little boys punched little girls on the arm it was supposed to mean they liked the little girls.

In my mind they were forecasting their future asshole-ish natures.

This guy is pulling the wings off her butterfly. She needs to get away.
0 Replies

Serah

Sun 7 May, 2023 12:32 am
@noNameWoman23,
I would advice you ask him whenever you both meet again,, ask him what he feels about you..... I mean you never can tell and you seeing physical while doing that is another advantage............ So girl the ball is in your court
0 Replies

chrisb555

Sun 7 May, 2023 09:01 pm
@Region Philbis,
maybe it was a misunderstanding
bobsal u1553115

Sun 7 May, 2023 09:03 pm
@chrisb555,
chrisb555 wrote:

maybe it was a misunderstanding

Maybe it was the meeting of two soul mates.
0 Replies