Is he cheating while separated?

Fri 9 Dec, 2022 05:41 am
So my husband and I are separated, we both had emotional affairs with other people. I caught him emotionally cheating , and he caught me. It’s a big mess. He’s been very abusive for years, physically, emotionally , financially…you name it. We both made not great choices about having emotional affairs. I KNOW this.

He moved out a month ago so we could “work” on the marriage. We agreed to go to counselling in April (but we can’t get along at all) I asked him if he’d be willing to go sooner and he said “NO, I feel like I always have to compromise and I won’t go sooner”

He has me turn my location on , but he won’t turn his on, he tells me he can stop by my house that I rent anytime he wants …but that I can’t stop by his. When we were living together after he found out what happened , he got a privacy screen for his phone , now that he’s moved out, when I drop off our son, son asks for his phone, he gives him phone and he no longer has a privacy screen.

My gut is telling me he’s having women over there. I know it’s wrong but I feel this way because I notice some behaviours I used to have , in the past.

Is he cheating ? Or am I just paranoid?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 907 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed

jespah

Fri 9 Dec, 2022 05:50 am
@Bmerri89,
Why should you care? You're finally away from an abuser.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 9 Dec, 2022 10:30 pm
@jespah,
It almost sounds like Stockholm Syndrome.
0 Replies

Medusax

Fri 16 Dec, 2022 02:44 pm
@Bmerri89,
Divorce him. It's not working.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Sat 17 Dec, 2022 07:08 pm
@Bmerri89,
Bmerri89 wrote:

Is he cheating ? Or am I just paranoid?

Who cares! Why would you have someone back that has physically, emotionally and financially abused you? Be happy that this was an easy solution to get rid of this bastard! Run and run far away!
bobsal u1553115

Sun 18 Dec, 2022 09:24 am
@CalamityJane,
Best answer!
0 Replies