Is she cheating on me?

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:38 pm
OperaGhost wrote:
iknow wrote:
spy. you need to spy. sometimes you can't logically reason out a situatoin based on too little data. its life.

Agreed. But coming from a laides point of view, if you spy and she finds out, and it's nothing, it could make her a little angry. What I mean by this is taking her phone and reading her txt's.

that would be cool. it would add drama to their relationship. test their trust.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:38 pm
If there's no trust in a relationship, there's no point. Trust is everything!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:40 pm
iknow wrote:
OperaGhost wrote:
iknow wrote:
spy. you need to spy. sometimes you can't logically reason out a situatoin based on too little data. its life.

Agreed. But coming from a laides point of view, if you spy and she finds out, and it's nothing, it could make her a little angry. What I mean by this is taking her phone and reading her txt's.

Are you for real?
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:40 pm
Good advice Operaghost,
but if she is just flirting then thats a sign. I dont do it! I look and think nice arse etc but her enthusiasm for this guy goes beyond that. I'm gutted. My standpoint has always been no second chance if you mess the first.
You talk sense and thankyou but the love of my life sees greener grass....f..k her I say!
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:42 pm
fiver wrote:
Good advice Operaghost,
but if she is just flirting then thats a sign. I dont do it! I look and think nice arse etc but her enthusiasm for this guy goes beyond that. I'm gutted. My standpoint has always been no second chance if you mess the first.
You talk sense and thankyou but the love of my life sees greener grass....f..k her I say!

I think you've made your decision and I'm glad I could help. Best of luck to you, and may you find a woman who is deserving of your love. Smile
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:43 pm
fiver wrote:
Good advice Operaghost,

wow i totlaly sympathize with you. something like that happened to me only i'm really in love with the girl and i can't just "f k her" as you put it.
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:44 pm
iknow wrote:
fiver wrote:
Good advice Operaghost,

wow i totlaly sympathize with you. something like that happened to me only i'm really in love with the girl and i can't just "f k her" as you put it.

I hear ya both too. I once dated a man that took me for granted, but I cared for him and it took me about six months to realize I was better off without him. I see now all the choices I have and how much more fun I'm having. Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:45 pm
This thread is moving along quite nicely. Before too long it will reach 10 pages.
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:45 pm
Montana wrote:
iknow wrote:
OperaGhost wrote:
iknow wrote:

Are you for real?

you're right. now that i think about it a second time you're right. its just that i'm going through denial cause i girl i love is doing somethign like that so i'm trying not to take it seriously.
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:47 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
This thread is moving along quite nicely. Before too long it will reach 10 pages.

I know! I became a Near-Enthusiast tonight and I think I might be gaining another rung in my ladder. Cool!hehe
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:47 pm
Why Not?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:50 pm
iknow
I've been there myself, but if you reach the point when the trust is no longer there, it's time to move on. When you feel the need to spy on your love, then the relationship is already over.

I know it's very difficult when you're right in the middle of it and I know how painful it is.
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:54 pm
No Trust - No Relationship
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:56 pm
Exactly!
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:57 pm
fiver wrote:
No Trust - No Relationship

unless you're in it just for the sex
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:57 pm
I love her so much you know. Things change and priorities alter and people develop in directions that werent planned. **** happens I guess
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:01 pm
I think you're jumping the gun on this, though. Maybe this guy is just funny and makes her laugh or is easy to talk to.
If you truly love her, you try to at least save the relationship by talking with her about your feelings.
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:06 pm
She Flaunts this guy. Hey I was the funny guy that made her laugh the emphasis on was.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:11 pm
If there has been stress in your relationship lately, it would explain her actions.
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:15 pm
Montana wrote:
If there has been stress in your relationship lately, it would explain her actions.

That's very true.
0 Replies