Is she cheating on me?

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 08:57 pm
When I said she may be blowing off steam, I mean that maybe she's feeling insecure about you being out of work and she's not comfortable talking with you about it, so she's using him as a leaning post. She most likely can talk with him freely about things she may not be comfortable talking with you about.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:01 pm
OperaGhost wrote:
Seriously fiver, have you talked to her about it? And I mean a real talk, like sit down and discuss in a calm manner. It always helped me to find out everything that was going on in my relationships. And believe me, I've been in your place before. Talking is I think the best way to go.

I completely agree with this. The trick is not to let the conversation get heated or else you won't get anywhere. You both need to stay calm and work out whatever is bothering either one of you.
Talking to eachother is truly the best way to resolve things.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:02 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Since you are now being civil to Montana, you may ignore my previous message, fiver.

Carry on.

Thanks for watching my back, Gus <smooch> :-D
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:10 pm
Montana wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Since you are now being civil to Montana, you may ignore my previous message, fiver.

Carry on.

Thanks for watching my back, Gus <smooch> :-D

smootch? montana are you married?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:12 pm
No, I'm not. Why do you ask?
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:13 pm
Montana, we both know she wants something with him or has had it already. I'm no fool and spotted the 'signs' but would not believe until tonight, you know it. By the way Gus is some home boy aint he? Respect!
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:13 pm
just seemed weird you doing that in a thread with a guy freaking out about a girl flirting with someone else. seemed exactly like what the guy was worried about.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:20 pm
Montana and I have had a torrid affair for quite some time now.

We're not ashamed of it and either one of us tries to hide it.

It's a beautiful thing.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:21 pm
fiver wrote:
Montana, we both know she wants something with him or has had it already. I'm no fool and spotted the 'signs' but would not believe until tonight, you know it. By the way Gus is some home boy aint he? Respect!

I understand that you're very upset about this, which is why you need to talk with her ASAP so you can sort this out.
Yeah, I think she may be somewhat infatuated with the guy, but I honestly don't think she has reached the cheating point yet. As I said before, I'd be more worried if she suddenly stopped talking about him.
I truly don't think it's a huge deal yet, which is why you need to talk with her before it gets out of hand.

Gus is just a good friend who watches over me. A great guy!
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:22 pm
Operaghost,
I just don 't trust her now, how can that ever work again?
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:26 pm
Gus,
I hope you're not affecting her picklin an' freezin'
0 Replies

fiver

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:26 pm
Gus,
I hope you're not affecting her picklin an' freezin'
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:27 pm
Aw, shucks, fiver, why in tarnations would you say that?
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:28 pm
I've noticed that many times I have jumped to conclusions and been worried about situations because I put too much emphasis on something. I'm not saying you're taking it out of context because you aren't, but I definitely understand how you would lose a bit of trust in her. But like I said before, maybe it's not as bad as you think. If you talk to her and think she's giving you the run around or that she is lying to you, then maybe it's time to break up with her. But on the other hand, you may find out that it's all a big understanding. And I think you need to really figure out how you feel about her. If you truly love her then it's probably worth working out, but if you don't, then is it worth putting yourself through all this hell?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:31 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Aw, shucks, fiver, why in tarnations would you say that?

Yeah? <scratches head>
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:32 pm
I think I'm the only one who's still on the topic.lol

:::Going off to have some fun::: Smile
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:32 pm
spy. you need to spy. sometimes you can't logically reason out a situatoin based on too little data. its life.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:34 pm
iknow wrote:
just seemed weird you doing that in a thread with a guy freaking out about a girl flirting with someone else. seemed exactly like what the guy was worried about.

I'm not cheating on anyone and never have, so no need for worries there.

I am a bit concerned about the advice you gave him about stealing her phone, though. That's a huge no no!
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:34 pm
iknow wrote:
spy. you need to spy. sometimes you can't logically reason out a situatoin based on too little data. its life.

Agreed. But coming from a laides point of view, if you spy and she finds out, and it's nothing, it could make her a little angry. What I mean by this is taking her phone and reading her txt's.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:37 pm
OperaGhost wrote:
iknow wrote:

Agreed. But coming from a laides point of view, if you spy and she finds out, and it's nothing, it could make her a little angry. What I mean by this is taking her phone and reading her txt's.

Yep yep! I'm hearin that! Big time war waiting if this happens!
0 Replies