Wife wants open relationship

Thu 13 Oct, 2022 12:47 am
Hello my wife of 19 years of marriage has proposed me , she says she wants some freedom going out maybe meeting guys n have sex .she tells me that she loves me ?? I have mentioned to her that am nit ok fully . So she jeeps saying your going to leave Me once I find someone n have sex you are I know hou .. OK my question is this if she so concerned about that why does she still want to move forward please I need to know why doit n risk her marriage then .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,894 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Thu 13 Oct, 2022 09:52 am
@cadaverock,
cadaverock wrote:

OK my question is this if she so concerned about that why does she still want to move forward please I need to know why doit n risk her marriage then .

Why the frack do people come here and ask random strangers questions they absolutely cannot answer. Hint: the only person who can answer your question is ...

#spoilers:
your wife.

You have a choice.
1. marriage counseling;
2. you accept her proposal for an open marriage/relationship AND you don't passively aggressive abuse her emotionally and/or physically abuse her because of this choice;
3. you divorce her and you both move on with your respective lives.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Thu 13 Oct, 2022 11:12 am
She wants out of the marriage, but she wants you to pull the trigger.

A separation seems indicated. Get yourself a nice efficiency.
Mrknowspeople

Tue 8 Nov, 2022 02:44 am
@cadaverock,
It depends on who and why first. Then, you need to know how you feel about your day-to-day management of your relationship. You have to maintain sanity. You might purpose a month of this open relationship business.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Wed 9 Nov, 2022 09:04 am
@cadaverock,
My wife at 18 years could tell me she wanted an open marriage and ultimately I would bare down give her what she wanted...so yeah...you love her then you won't say no even if it is your demise.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Wed 9 Nov, 2022 09:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I wouldn't agree with the thinking on this bad boy. No way.
0 Replies