Cheater or not?

Contraception

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 05:42 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The moment she went with someone else love was gone, it just took time to realize it. However I want my expenses back and also for sure be keeping word to my promise: use her as much as possible, sending pictures of her giving me head to her willing partner of my 23 cm tool in her mouth (that still stalks her), making her fall more in love, focusing on spending on myself and be absolutely not loyal to her and reveal it at the worst time in her life (preferably while in labor). Call me what you like, judge me up and down but cheating will not be without consequences (women, at least consider it before going down on someone).
jespah

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 07:13 am
@Contraception,
Wow, you're a piece of work.

And do keep lying to yourself about being a nice guy. You were clearly never a nice guy.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2022 07:31 am
@jespah,
It reminds me of the film Bitter Moon, where two people spend most of their lives hurting each other.

Notice how the OP feels the nead to lecture women, not infidelity in general, but women.

He's a misogynist straight out of 1950s.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2022 08:07 pm
@Contraception,
That was about as dismal as it gets. Sending out photos is a filthy dirty and probably illegal thing to do. That you would even consider that is outrageous in itself, let alone threatening it.

She will be blessed if you just leave her alone.
0 Replies

OdreyJames

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2022 02:59 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm sorry, but probably, she did. She uses manipulative phrases like "if only you loved me" etc.
0 Replies