Being cheated on in new marriage

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 12:11 pm
I found out that my husband has been sneaking off from work to pay this dirty whore for bjs. I confronted him about it and he said that I shouldn't be jealous of her because she is nothing, a non-human piece of trash, just a mouth. I'm so distraught. He's an attorney and he said that he is an intelligent man with many gifts, so I need to accept the fact that he has such idiosyncrasies. Wth!!

jespah

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 12:54 pm
@Sadingeorgia ,
He's an asshole. That's his gift.

Why are you staying?
jcboy

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 01:15 pm
Paying a woman for sex? Isn’t that illegal?
Sadingeorgia

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 01:46 pm
@jespah,
Thanks so much for your reply! It helps to hear from others that I'm right for leaving. I'm planning on leaving tomorrow.
edgarblythe

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 02:07 pm
@Sadingeorgia ,
Good on ya. You deserve better.
0 Replies

Mame

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 02:32 pm
That's disgusting! Try to get him to admit it on a video or something so you'll have something for your lawyer to work with. You poor thing.
0 Replies

Medusax

Sat 19 Feb, 2022 03:47 pm
@Sadingeorgia ,
Honestly, nothing they do or say surprises me at this point anymore. Cut and run.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 02:25 pm
@miyako,
Pssst, this isn't the "I hate America" thread. But all of us find you incredibly interesting. You should click on the "I hate America" forum, there's some wonderful additions by a former member who called his/her self JTT. He's fabulous.
glitterbag

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 02:41 pm
@miyako,
I thought you might have more fun following up JTT's threads. He was a genius, much like you.
glitterbag

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 02:50 pm
You are breathtakingly refreshing.
Mame

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 02:54 pm
@glitterbag,
Are you talking to JTT?
glitterbag

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 03:02 pm
@Mame,
I think so, he's been gone a long time but apparently is still alive.
Mame

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 03:11 pm
@glitterbag,
And angry. I wonder why he just focusses on the US atrocities, making no mention of Spain, France, the UK, Russia, etc. Indignities and murder have been committed by most of the world since the very beginning. Why is he targeting only the US? I know you don't know, but it's a skewed perspective.
glitterbag

Wed 23 Feb, 2022 04:19 pm
@Mame,
I think he's just very angry, he may not even know why he's so angry. It appears his goal is to just annoy everyone that reads his posts. A lot of his slogans are obscure and I haven't looked any of them up. God only knows what sites he uses for his 'information'.