Churches have been LYING about Christ for 2K years!

NealNealNeal

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2022 11:45 am
@The Anointed,
Anointed,
I am not sure about the accuracy of some of your scientific and historical claims. Let's do this:
I challenge you to a benign version of "THE ELIJAH CHALLENGE"
You pray that God reveal the truth to me. I will pray the same thing for you. God will determine who is correct.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2022 04:25 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
I am not sure about the accuracy of some of your scientific and historical claims. Let's do this: I challenge you to a benign version of "THE ELIJAH CHALLENGE" You pray that God reveal the truth to me. I will pray the same thing for you. God will determine who is correct.

But then you, who worship the immortal God in the image of a human being, would have to die as did the worshipers of Baal and Asherah, their heavenly Queen, the bride of EL the creator and mother of Baal, those who worshipped the immortal God in the form of a human being.

Romans 1: 18; God's anger is revealed from heaven against all the sin and evil of the people whose evil ways prevent the truth from being known. 19God punishes them, because what can be known about God is plain to them, for God himself made it plain. 20Ever since God created the world, his invisible qualities, both his eternal power and his divine nature, have been clearly seen; they are perceived in the things that God has made. So those people have no excuse at all! They know God, but they do not give him the honour that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal human beings, etc.

Elijah, who was carried up to stand by Enoch’s side
Stood by the brook at Kishon where the priests of Baal all died
It was He, who gave the order and the waters all ran red
As fifty and eight hundred more, false prophets all fell dead.
Will you fight the war ‘gainst ignorance, the war that will be won
By those who wield the S-word of God, the sharp two edge-ed tongue….The Anointed.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2022 10:15 pm
@The Anointed,
Continued from previous post.

According to the scriptures, there are only three humans who are recorded as having been taken up before Jesus, and they are Enoch, Elijah and Moses.

Enoch was from an age of man that was destroyed by water, the eight survivors according to scripture were the eight souls, Noah, his wife, their three sons and their three wives, who were all direct genetic descendants of Enoch through his six sons, Methusulah, Rigam, Riman, Urchin, Cherminion and Giadad.

We, from this world, which is destined to be destroyed by fire, are all the children of our heavenly Father Enoch the seventh from Adam.

Enoch was taken to the throne of the “MOST HIGH” to have developed within the LOGOS, where he was anointed and translated in order that he should serve God before the body of Adam (The Lord of Creatures) to never experience death. After spending three days, or rather three thousand years in the valley of man, which is the spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three-dimensional world, before he was reborn on earth in the body of his servant Jesus.

The only other two humans to be taken up, were Elijah and Moses, who both appeared on the mountain when Jesus was transfigured, and spoke with him about the way in which he would fulfill God’s purpose by dying in Jerusalem.

You will notice that Enoch, (The Son of Man) our heavenly Father, inherited the throne of he, who was once the Most High in the creation before He anointed his chosen heir as His successor who was to serve the Almighty God before the body of Adam (Mankind) into all eternity.

The word “CHRIST” means “The Anointed One.” Enoch was the one anointed by the Most-High in the creation, ‘The Lord of Creatures,’ as his Heir and successor, (The Son of Man) who is Lord of spirits.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

KJV Hebrews 11:5; By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

The author of the book of Hebrews could not have known that, if he had not read from "The Book of the Secrets of Enoch" 22: 8; "And I fell prone and bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord with his lips said to me: "Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, arise and stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity."

And the archistratiege Michael lifted me up, and led me before the Lord’s face.

[Archistratege. Or, "the commander of the armies of the nations, named Michael."]

And the Most-High said to the glorious creatures that surrounded him, tempting them: "Let Enoch stand before ‘MY’ face into eternity," and the glorious creatures bowed down to the Lord, and said: "Let Enoch go [Or be released] according to Thy word." Enoch, was the first to be released.

And the Lord said to Michael: "Go take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of my glory."

And Michael did thus as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its smell mild, shining like the sun’s rays, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

There are only two men who were taken up while still alive before Jesus, Enoch and Elijah, and Elijah who is to appear on earth immediately before the Great Sabbath (See Malachi 4: 5.) has now been in the valley of man for three days also, Jesus, the earthly host body for Enoch, believed in the Lord and even though he died yet did he live again, the host body for Elijah will be quickened by his presence and will never die.

But the Churches have been lying about Christ for 2K years.

0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2022 10:59 am
@The Anointed,
I said BENIGN version, Anointed. :-)😃😃
I look forward to the prayer battle. You do know Scripture. However, this prayer battle will determine if you have a personal relationship with God.
Your latest post should be sent to Frank, who foolishly thinks that tere may or may not be a "god".
Anyways, I look forward to the pray battle.
The Anointed

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2022 07:11 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Anyways, I look forward to the pray battle.

Then you had better find another Biblical ignoramus such as yourself to play your childish games with.

Because unlike you my child, I do not tempt the Lord my God who revealed himself to the world through his obedient servant the man Jesus, son of Mary and her half brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III.

But you go for your life youngen and start dancing, singing and cutting yourself, in the hope that the god who you worship in human form might not severely punish you for attempting to surplant the immortal God, our Heavenly Father who fills the entire universe with his living presence, with a genetic descendant of King David and of the seed of Adam.

But Churches have been lying about Christ for 2K years, so, it's no wonder that you are so mixed up.
NealNealNeal

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2022 02:24 pm
@The Anointed,
You misinterpreted my Prayer Challenge. God will provide truth to anybody who seeks to know Him. He will provide understanding to those who ask Him for understanding. One of us is in error concerning the Trinity. Please allow God to correct the error.
Jesus showed a tremendous amount of humility. Let us also show humility in our lives. :-)
The Anointed

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2022 05:50 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
God will provide truth to anybody who seeks to know Him. He will provide understanding to those who ask Him for understanding. One of us is in error concerning the Trinity. Please allow God to correct the error.

Righto, away you go, come back when your error concerning the supposed Roman Trinity, has been rectified.

All biblical quotes here. from the GOOD NEWS BIBLE Catholic Study Edition, the very Church who has lied to you about Jesus not only being a God, but being one in the triad God.

Jesus was a man, born of human parents and chosen by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; "I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

It was while Peter, James and John were looking at Elijah and Moses who had been taken up to heaven and while seeing the body of Jesus shine as brightly as the face of Moses had when he came down Mount Sinai, one thousand five hundred years before the Man Jesus was even born.

Exodus 34: 29-30; When Moses went down from Mount Sinai carrying the Ten Commandments, his face was shining because he had been speaking with the LORD; but he did not know it. Aaron and all the people looked at Moses and saw that his face was shining, and they were afraid to go near him.

Luke 9: 34-35; While Peter was still speaking, a cloud appeared and covered them with its shadow; and the disciples were afraid as the cloud came over them. A voice said from the cloud, “This is my Son, whom "I HAVE CHOSEN", listen to him.

It was on the day that Jesus was baptised when the Spirit of our Lord God and saviour descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.’

Acts 3: 19-20; Repent, then, and turn to GOD, so that He will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and He will send Jesus, who is the Messiah He has already ‘CHOSEN’ for you.

Acts 17: 30-31; God has overlooked the times when people did not know him, but now he commands all of them everywhere to turn away from their evil ways. For he has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a ‘MAN’ he has ‘CHOSEN’. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that ‘MAN’ from death!”

A definite distinction there, between God and the Man Jesus. But if you wish to worship a man as being one with God, then no 'MAN' on earth is going to stop you.

Isaiah 42: 1; The Lord says, “Here is my servant whom I strengthen---the one I have ‘CHOSEN’; with whom I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit and He will bring justice to every Nation.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given divine glory to his servant Jesus.

I await your evidence to prove that Jesus, not only pre-existed the creation of the cosmos, He supposedly created it with his supposed Father who He supposedly was one with.

theMadOne

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:25 pm
@The Anointed,
You show a great deal of knowledge, but are off on many things!

https://themadjw.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/2/2/12223196/mynameforever_1_orig.jpg
The Anointed

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2022 07:55 pm
@theMadOne,
Quote:

Says which master of the Christian Scriptures?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2022 03:19 pm
@theMadOne,
Quote:

I don't speak Hebrew. Exodus 3: 14-15; God said, “I am who I am. This is what you must say to them: ‘The one who is called I AM has sent me to you.’ Tell the Israelites that I, the LORD, the God of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, have sent you to them. This is my name for ever; this is what all future generations are to call me.

I see that you are very quick to condemn, but very slow in attempting to support your false condemnations, and perhaps the reason for that, is because you are unable to support the rubbish that you spruik.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:00 pm
@The Anointed,
Anointed
(1) you really should be quoting from a Bible that is not a paraphrase of the Bible. That is what the Good News Bible is. Perhaps this is why you fail to see that Jesus was 100 percent God AND 100 percent man. I use a Greek/English interlinear Bible for the NT and Hebrew/English interlinear Bible for the OT.

(2) You do a good job showing the humanity of Jesus. However, you ignore the verses that prove that Jesus was God. For example, Jesus said "before Abraham was I AM. The Jewish leader knew that Jesus was saying that He is God. That is why the wanted to kill Him.

(3) Jesus had no human biological father. Joseph was His "protective father".
NealNealNeal

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:15 pm
@NealNealNeal,
(4) Moses' face was shining because he saw "the hind end of God".
Jesus' body was shining because He partially took off the veil that concealed His Godhead.
(5) At His baptism God the Father spoke about God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit alighted on God the Son in the form of a dove.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 04:48 pm
@theMadOne,
I think you owe it to Anointed to explain why you think he is "off in many things". :-).
Is it his acceptance of the book of Enoch? Alexander Helios? Some of his statements concerning science and history? Exactly what?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2022 05:45 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
(1) you really should be quoting from a Bible that is not a paraphrase of the Bible. That is what the Good News Bible is. Perhaps this is why you fail to see that Jesus was 100 percent God AND 100 percent man. I use a Greek/English interlinear Bible for the NT and Hebrew/English interlinear Bible for the OT.

So, You worship the immortal God in the form of a mortal man, do you?

Romans 1: 21-23; So those people have no excuse at all! They know God, but they do not give him the honour that belongs to him, nor do they thank him. Instead, their thoughts have become complete nonsense, and their empty minds are filled with darkness. They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal human beings etc.

Quote:
(2) You do a good job showing the humanity of Jesus. However, you ignore the verses that prove that Jesus was God. For example, Jesus said "before Abraham was I AM. The Jewish leader knew that Jesus was saying that He is God. That is why the wanted to kill Him.

The Lord God our saviour, said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will surely punish, etc.”

Jesus spoke not one word on his own authority other than that which he was commanded to say by the Lord who had descended upon him in the form of a dove on the day that he was baptised and filled Jesus, "his earthly temple," with his spirit.

The one who said "Before Abraham was, I AM," is the same one who said through the mouth of Jesus; "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up."

Would you care to tell everyone from who did those words originate, from the Lord God our saviour who filled Jesus with his spirit=words, or from the man Jesus himself?

They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by “Who I Am,” who raised the body of Jesus, the earthly temple, which had been filled with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 17: 31; For He (The Lord God our saviour) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

It was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, [WHO I AM] who said through the mouth his obedient servant Jesus, who spoke in ‘HIS NAME;’ “Before Abraham was I AM.

Quote:
(3) Jesus had no human biological father. Joseph was His "protective father".

Joseph the son of Jacob, a descendant of King Solomon through the cursed genetic line of Jehoiachin, who married the already pregnant Mary and did not consummate their Union until Mary had given birth to the first of her children, (Jesus) was his protective guardian, but Jesus was the biological son of Joseph the son of Heli a descendant of Nathan the prophet an adopted son of King David and half brother to Solomon, two of the sons of Bathsheba.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 12:41 pm
@NealNealNeal,
I figured it out. You are a "LATER DAY SAINT"!!!
Why no mention of Moroni?
I only have to go back 200 years, not 2000 years.
I will GLADLY commit to the ELIJAH PRAYER CHALLENGE with you. Mormons may know the Bible. However, they do not have a personal relationship with God. Their personal genealogy is more important to them than prayer.
miyako

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 02:38 pm
Quote:
Churches have been LYING about Christ for 2K years!

This is hardly news.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 02:59 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
I figured it out. You are a "LATER DAY SAINT"!!!

You are entitled to 'THINK' whatsoever you want to 'THINK' but as usual, you would be wrong.

Quote:
Their personal genealogy is more important to them than prayer.

I don't give a rats ass about my own personal genealogy, I merely repeat the genealogy of Jesus, as recorded in the Holy Scriptures by those who felt it was important that we should know the ancestry of Jesus the descendant of King David of the seed of Adam.

Quote:
I will GLADLY commit to the ELIJAH PRAYER CHALLENGE with you.

I have no intention of playing your stupid game, for I refuse to put my God to the test, why should Ibe forced to call down fire on the head of a person, just because they are a biblical ignoramus?
NealNealNeal

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 03:31 pm
@The Anointed,
Christians can come boldly to the throne of God in prayer. Our God encourages us to do so.
I will ask my friends to pray with me for your salvation. Several Mormons have become Christians after we have prayed for them.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 09:24 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:
Christians can come boldly to the throne of God in prayer. Our God encourages us to do so.

But your God is not my God, Your God is 100% human, which means he was born of the seed of Adam.

Jesus, My brother, King and High Priest is the mediator between myself and my God, so tell your Baal worshiping friends not to worry about praying to your Impotent God.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2022 09:54 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Continued from previous post.

Quote:

Was it your God from who, originated the words; "Destroy this Temple and in three days I will raise it up?" or was it the man Jesus, the earthly Temple of the Lord God our saviour, which earthly Temple was filled with the spirit of the Lord on the day that he was baptised by his mothers cousin, 'John the Baptist'?