Churches have been LYING about Christ for 2K years!

The Anointed

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2022 05:52 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
99% are false religion. I am in the one Jesus is with.

Of course you are. What a pity that it is not the Jesus as taught by the apostles, but that false Jesus as taught by the Roman church of Emperor Constantine that was established in the fourth century, some 300 years after the biblical Jesus had established his apostolic church in Jerusalem.

Let me here repeat once again. "The apostles did not teach the false doctrine of the so-called non-biblical VIRGIN conception and birth, of Jesus by his mother Mary.

In the days of the Apostle Paul, the people were already beginning to fall away from the truth and following another gospel that was not taught by the word of God or the apostles.

In his 2nd letter to the Corinthians 11: 4; Paul says, “You gladly tolerate anyone who comes to you and preaches a different Jesus, not the one we preached; and you accept a spirit and a gospel completely different from the spirit and the gospel you received from us.”

So, what was that other gospel that was leading the people away from the truth and away from the Jesus as preached by the Apostles, to another false Jesus?

That gospel was the word of the anti-christ, that refused to acknowledge that Jesus had come as a human being, and instead, they believed that he was a spirit, whose humanlike body was able to pass through Mary’s Hymen without breaking it, and who, like some Hologram, would appear and disappear at will.

Even in the days of John the beloved disciple, ‘Docetism,’ the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit rather than a human being, and could appear and disappear like some hologram, had begun to rear its ugly head. That’s why it is written in 1 John 4: 1-3; My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the Spirit, but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know whether it is God's Spirit: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus Christ came as a human being has the Spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the Spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the Enemy of Christ; you heard that it would come, and now it is here in the world already.

2nd letter of John verses 7-10; “Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being.
Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.” Where would one expect to find the teaching that Jesus was not a true human being, “Born of the seed of Adam” which teaching has been spread "ALL OVER THE WORLD " ?.

By the second century, ‘Docetism,’ the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit rather than a human being, had all but theoretically been stamped out. Yet there still persisted the belief that their Jesus, although seen as a sort of human being, did not have our normal bodily needs, such as eating, drinking and excretion, and Clement the bishop of Alexandria, wrote: “It would be ridiculous to imagine that the redeemer, in order to exist, had the usual needs of man. He only took food and ate it in order that we should not teach about him in a Docetic fashion.” Even though the scriptures state that it was because Jesus was hungry, that Satan tried to tempt him into turning the stones into bread.

Your Jesus was not the Jesus as taught by the apostles, but that other Jesus, taught by the Anti-Christ, who unlike we mere HUMAN BEINGS, did not need to eat, drink, or go to the toilet, as was taught by one of the great teachers that the authorities of Emperor Constantine’s universal church, used as one of their authorities when trying to defend their false doctrines.

Saint Clement of Alexandria, who was a saint in the Martyrology of the Roman universal church, in support of the great lie, speaks of the time that some imaginary midwife, who was supposed to be at the birth of Jesus, (Non-biblical) told some woman by the name Salome, that the mother was still a virgin after the birth and that her hymen was still intact, and that this supposed Salome, stuck her finger into the mother’s vagina to check, and her hand immediately withered up, but the baby Jesus reached out and touched her hand and healed it. (All non biblical).

Down to the 17th century, Clement was venerated as a saint. His name was to be found in the Martyrologies, and his feast fell on December 4. But when the Roman Martyrology was revised by Clement VIII (Pope from 1592 to 1605), his name was dropped from the calendar on the advice of his confessor, Cardinal Baronius. Pope Benedict XIV in 1748 maintained his predecessor's decision on the grounds that Clement’s life was little-known; that he had never obtained public cultus in the Church; and that some of his doctrines were, if not erroneous, at least highly suspect.

"ERRONEOUS--HIGHLY SUSPECT," they certainly got that right, but by then the false teaching of the so-called virgin birth had become firmly established in the minds of the multitude, whose brains are so mixed up and set as hard as concrete, that one would need a sledgehammer to crack them open and let the light of truth shine in.
kjw47

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 01:54 pm
@The Anointed,
You need new teachers. You are being lead in the darkness.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 04:23 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
You need new teachers. You are being lead in the darkness.

As you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation, Other than your childish attempt to save face, I will continue from my previous post in which I stated that the physical world is the breeding ground for the spiritual world.

Flesh and blood cannot enter the spiritual world, it is only the mind, which is the Spirit that develops within the physical body and is imprinted upon the eternal soul that is allowed that privilege, that is of course only if it has not been divided from the universal life-force, which is the ‘SECOND DEATH' For the spirit=information that is you, can be divided from the universal soul. Hebrews 4: 12. “For the word of God is alive and active, sharper than any two-edged sword. It cuts all the way through to the division of the soul and spirit.”

Your body is the temple in which, behind the veil of the flesh within the inner most sanctuary of that temple, dwells all the spirits of your ancestors, human and pre-human from all time. If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and “YOU” who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop and the living body, in which the parental spirit dwells, would soon die, never having developed a personality or “CONTROLLING GODHEAD” to that body.

When the body in which you [the mind] are being formed, dies, [This is the first death] and your body of “skin, flesh, muscle, blood, bone, brain matter etc, etc,” has returned to the universal elements from which it was created, all that remains, is a shadow or rather, a facsimile of YOU, the mind or spirit, that has been imprinted into the universal life force or soul, which returns to ‘THE GREAT THOUGHT,’ [The collective consciousness of all that exists] from which it will be resurrected in this cycle, or the next cycle of universal activity. Unless of course, the information=spirit that is “YOU” is then divided from the universal life-force, which is the ‘SECOND DEATH’.

In the Pseudepigrapha of the Hebrew scriptures, it is written that the feet of God’s only begotten developing SON were on the earth, but his head was in paradise (The Spiritual World.) The developing mind of God’s Son in paradise, was evolving from the information gathered from the animal body on earth, the MOST-HIGH of which to have developed within the creation, was the great upright walking reptiles, which species had ruled the earth for some 140 million Years.

God then decided to bring in a new creation for his developing Son, but he knew that the spirits of the lower plane would destroy it, so HE put his developing spiritual Son to sleep, this he did by destroying the earthly body from which he was developing and as HIS evolving Son was sinking into the deep sleep and saw the body from which he was developing being destroyed, he cried out ‘MOTHER.’

To be continued.
kjw47

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 04:25 pm
@The Anointed,
When one calls God inspired word lies, we know 100% this is occurring to that one=2Cor 4:4
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 06:49 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
When one calls God inspired word lies, we know 100% this is occurring to that one=2Cor 4:4.

Then you would be well advised to stop condemning God's inspired word as lies, in your futile attempt to defend the false teachings of your false prophetic church, who is a daughter spawned from the lying words of her prostitute mother who sits on the seven hills.

Meanwhile, Ignoring She, He, It, Whatever, we will continue from our previous post.

In the Pseudepigrapha of the Hebrew scriptures, it is written that the feet of God’s only begotten developing SON were on the earth, but his head was in paradise=the spiritual world. The developing mind of God’s Son in paradise, was evolving from the information gathered from the animal body on earth, the MOST-HIGH of which to have developed within the creation, was the great upright walking reptiles who were the MOST-HIGH in the creation and had ruled the world for 140 million years.

It is also written in the pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, that God thought to bring in a new creation for his evolving spiritual Son, but he knew the spirits of the lower place (The ruling upright walking reptiles) would never bow to his new creation, as the Lord of creatures, so he put his evolving spiritual son (The evolving mind that is the Son of God) to sleep, who cried out ‘MOTHER’ as he watched the destruction of all the earthly life forms from which he, the heavenly mind of God’s son was evolving.

God then created an image of himself out of lifeless clay and called on all the heavenly godheads to the earthly species that had been destroyed, to bow before his ‘IMAGE’.

From ‘The dictionary of all Scripture and Myths.’ The Kabbala describes four Adams, the two highest of which are celestial and spiritual.

The third Adam is the terrestrial Adam, made of ‘dust,’ and placed in the Garden of Eden. This Adam was an androgene . . . . . It had, when first created a glorious simulacrum, or light body, and answers to the Yetzeeratic World, ---- Ibid., p. 418.

The fourth Adam was the Third Adam as he was after the fall, when he was clothed with animal skin, flesh and nerves, etc. This answers to the lower Nephesh and Guff, i.e. body, united. He has the power of reproduction and continuance of species, and also answers to the Aseeyatic world, but in him is some of the light of all the preceding (Adams) ----- ibid., p. 418.

In Adam and his sister wife, who was named after the last word spoken by Adam as he descended into the long sleep, "MOTHER" or that is to say "EVE" the mother of mankind, we see the division of the spirits of the bodies that had died in the sixth day.

In Adam we see the spirits who bowed before the image of God, and those who refused, were the spirits within Eve, who were able to deceive her, but they couldn’t touch Adam.

Well after the extinction of the upright walking reptiles and long after the continued evolution of the surviving Mammals into proto-sapiens, the spiritual bodies of Adam and Eve, were clothed with fleshly bodies and cast out of paradise.

Let me read to you from the Book of Adam and Eve, whether or not you believe what the spirit is trying to reveal to you in this story, is up to you.

After Adam and his sister wife Eve, had been driven out of paradise and clothed with animal skin, flesh, muscles and nerves etc, and returned to the lower place from which he had been created, just after the great event in which the life on earth had been annihilated, from which earth they had been formed, Adam cried out to the devil who was tormenting his wife ‘Eve,’ “Why do you torment us so?”

And with a heavy sigh, the devil spake: “O Adam! All my hostility, envy, and sorrow is for thee, since it is for thee that I have been expelled from my glory, which I possessed in the heavens in the midst’s of the angels and for thee was I cast down to the earth.’

Adam answered, “What dost thou tell me? What have I done to thee, or what is my fault against thee? Seeing that thou hast received no harm or injury from us, why dost thou pursue us? The Devil replied, “Adam, what dost thou tell me? It is for thy sake that I have been hurled from that place. When thou wast formed, I was hurled out of the presence of God and banished from the company of the angels.

When God blew into thee the breath of life, and thy face and thy likeness were made in the image of God, Michael also brought thee and made us worship thee in the sight of God; and God the Lord (Jahel or Lord to the glory of El the creator) spake: Here is Adam. I have made thee in our image and likeness.” And Michael went out and called all the angels saying: “Worship the image of God as the (Lord Jah) (God El) hath commanded.” And Michael himself worshipped first; then he called me and said, “Worship the image of God the Lord.” And I answered, “I have no need to worship Adam.”

And since Michael kept urging me to worship, I said to him, “Why dost thou urge me?” I will not worship an inferior being than me. I am his senior in the creation; before he was made I was already made. It is Adam’s duty to worship me.”

When the angels who were under me, heard this, they also refused to worship Adam, And Michael saith, “Worship the image of God, but if thou wilt not worship him, the Lord God will be wrath with thee.” But he, said, “If he be wrath with me, I will set my seat above the stars of heaven and will be like the highest himself.” And God the Lord was wrath with me and banished me and my angels from our glory; and on thy account, were we expelled from our abodes into this world and were hurled on the earth. And straight way we were overcome with grief, since we had been spoiled of so great glory.

And we were grieved when we saw thee in such Joy and luxury. And with guile I cheated thy wife Eve and caused thee to be expelled through her doing from thy joy and luxury, as I have been driven out of my glory, etc.

It is also written somewhere else in the Pseudepigrapha of the Old Testament, that after Satan had been hurled down to the earth of the sixth cycle of universal activity and while Adam was still in Paradise, the ruling spirit in the enclosure that was Eve whose pregnant body today has become the entire body of mankind, then understood that God was about to bring in a new creation and he ‘THOUGHT’ to bring Adam down, and in such form ‘THOUGHT,’ he was able to deceive Eve, but he was unable to touch Adam.

1 Timothy 2: 13; “For Adam was created first, and then Eve. And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law. But a woman will be saved through having children, if she perseveres in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.”

The life of Eve (Mankind) is Justified by the child (The Son of Man) that she bears to her Lord, (The Lord of Creatures and the Most-High in the physical creation) the Offspring of Eve that was prophesied in Genesis 3: 15; who was to crush the head of the original Serpent.

To be continued.
kjw47

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 09:07 pm
@The Anointed,
Not 1 of the bible writers had anything to do with the religion that came out of Rome( 2 Thess 2:3)= the great apostasy=the son of destruction( peredition) --You are confused on that matter.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2022 10:08 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
Not 1 of the bible writers had anything to do with the religion that came out of Rome( 2 Thess 2:3)= the great apostasy=the son of destruction( peredition) --You are confused on that matter.

It is you who are mentally confused, you poor child. To blind to see, to deaf to hear and to dull of mind to understand.

If you go back 5 or 6 posts, you will see that I had written “Let me here repeat once again. "The apostles did not teach the false doctrine of the so-called non-biblical VIRGIN conception and birth, of Jesus by his mother Mary.” (Which is the false teaching of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine)

But your spiritual guides do believe in the so-called virgin birth, don’t they? Even though John the beloved disciple the nephew of Jesus, and Mark, who is believed to be the son of Peter, don’t even bother to mention the birth of Jesus, they see his physical birth as of no importance whatsoever and begin their accounts of the salvation of the race of mankind with the baptism of Jesus when he was filled with the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.”

While Luke revels that Jesus was the biological son of Joseph the son of Heli=Alexander Helios, and Matthew reveals that the birth of Jesus happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet (Isaiah) “An almah (A young unmarried woman) would become pregnant and bear a son, etc." Something that the Roman church and even the JWS now admit, that Isaiah 7:14; makes no mention of a ‘VIRGIN’. See Isaiah 7: 14; New World Translation.

An 'almah' can be a virgin or not a virgin, but there is no way on God's earth that an almah who is pregnant can still be a virgin.

If it was the intention of the Lord to say that a ‘VIRGIN” would become pregnant HE would have had Isaiah use the Hebrew word “BETHULAH” the word which is used in every instance in the Hebrew scriptures whenever a female who has never had sexual relations with a man is referred to, instead, the Lord had his prophet Isaiah use the Hebrew word “ALMAH” which means any unmarried youth of marriageable age irrelevant as to their sexual status.

You poor deceived mentally confused soul.
kjw47

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2022 07:00 pm
@The Anointed,
My teachers dont teach what the religion that came out of Rome screwed up. My teachers have holy spirit guiding them into all truth at the proper time-Matt 24:45) Truth has become abundant-Dan 12:4 here in these last days. Through the real teachers that have Jesus.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2022 02:27 am
@kjw47,
Quote:
My teachers dont teach what the religion that came out of Rome screwed up.

Your spiritual guides teach the great Roman lie, that the man Jesus was born of some supposed VIRGIN birth and was not of the seed of Adam.

John the Baptist, who was the first cousin of Mary the mother of Jesus, while in prison sent his disciples to ask Jesus his cousin’s son, if he were really the promised saviour of Israel, or if they had to wait for another?

Surely, if John believed that his cousin Mary was still a virgin after she had conceived and birth her son Jesus, He would never have had any doubts.

And if Jesus had really been conceived without human semen being introduced into Mary’s uterus, then this would have been the greatest of all miracles and the apostles would have shouted this from the roof tops, but what do we see? John the nephew and beloved disciple of Jesus and young Mark, totally ignore the physical birth of Jesus and begin their account of the salvation of the human race, with the baptism of Jesus, when he was filled with the spirit of our Lord God and saviour, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my Son, ‘THIS DAY’ I have begotten thee.

While Luke reveals that Jesus was the biological son of Joseph the son of Heli=Alexander Helios, a descendant of the Levite prophet Nathan who was the son of Bathsheba and Uriah the Hittite, who King David had killed before he married Bathsheba and adopted her three sons.

Then Matthew revealed that the birth of Jesus happened in order to make come true what the Lord had said through his prophet (Isaiah), that a young unmarried female would become pregnant and bear a son. (a bastard born son in who, our Lord God and saviour would reveal himself to the world .)

Quote:
My teachers have holy spirit guiding them into all truth at the proper time-Matt 24:45

The spirit that guides your teachers told them that the Battle of Armageddon would occur in 1975 and predicted that after 1925 “the faithful ones of old” would be resurrected on earth and that million who lived in those days would never die. One could fill a book with the false prophesies made by the lying spirit who guides your teachers.

Quote:
Truth has become abundant-Dan 12:4 here in these last days. Through the real teachers that have Jesus.

What a pity that the Jesus you worship is that false Jesus as taught by Clement the Bishop of Alexandria who was a saint in the Martyrology of the Roman universal church and who taught that the baby Jesus was able to miraculously pass through Mary’s hymen without breaking it and that your Jesus, never had the usual needs of man. (He didn’t need to eat, drink of go to the toilet, ) He only took food and ate it in order that we should not teach about him in a Docetic fashion.

Wake up child, before it’s too late.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2022 06:07 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
My teachers have holy spirit guiding them into all truth.

Stephen, a Greek speaking Jew, of who it is said, was filled with the Holy Spirit, who had been dragged before the Jewish authorities by Saul, in defense of his faith before being stoned to death, stated in acts 7: 4, that it was after Terah HAD DIED that his son Abraham obeyed God’s command and went to live in the land of Canaan.

But the record in Genesis makes it plain that after Terah had turned 70, he became the father of Abraham, Nahor, and Haran, and that Abraham was 75 when he travelled to Canaan, leaving his father in Haran with his younger brother “Nahor,” and that his father died in Haran 60 years later at the age of 205. Stephens word’s here are seen to be untrue.

At the age of ‘SEVENTY’, Terah sired his firstborn son, Abram/Abraham.

Stephen, who was filled with the Holy Spirit, also states in Acts 7: 15-17, that Abraham bought the grave site for Sarah in the land of Shechem from Hamor, whereas Genesis 23: reveals that Abraham bought the grave site from Ephron the Hittite at Machpeleh east of Mamre, which is way to the south of Shechem. Again, Stephen’s words are untrue.

It is also said by Stephen in the same verses, that Jacob and his sons were buried at Shechem, when in fact, it was only the mummified remains of Joseph which was buried there, see Joshua 24: 32. Again Stephen’s words are untrue.

Jacob and his other sons were buried at Mamre and concerning the burial of Jacob, it is written in Genesis 50: 13, “They carried the body of Jacob to Canaan and buried it in the cave at Machpelah east of Mamre in the field, which Abraham had bought from Ephron the Hittite.” Again, Stephen’s words are untrue.

Acts 7: 14; Stephen gives the number of Jacob’s family who went into Egypt as being 75 in all, which again contradicts the Hebrew scriptures that state, in Genesis 46: 26-27; the number of Jacob’s direct descendants who actually travelled to Egypt was 66, plus Jacob himself, and his son Joseph and Joseph’s two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim, who were already in Egypt, making the number of Jacobs immediate family in Egypt, 70.

1 Corinthians 12: 8-11; The Spirit gives one person a message full of wisdom, while to another person the same Spirit gives a message full of knowledge. One and the same Spirit gives faith to one person, while to another person he gives the power to heal. The Spirit gives one person the power to work miracles; to another, the gift of speaking God's message; and to yet another, ‘the ability to tell the difference between gifts that come from the Spirit and those that do not.’ To one person he gives the ability to speak in strange tongues, and to another he gives the ability to explain what is said. But it is one and the same Spirit who does all this; as he wishes, he gives a different gift to each person.

If you believe that those words used by Stephen in his defense, were inspired by the Holy Spirit, and If you believe that you have received a gift from the Holy Spirit, then let me assure you, you certainly did not receive from the Holy Spirit, ‘The ability to tell the difference between gifts that come from the Spirit and those that do not.’

Stephen was filled with the Holy Spirit, he was a wonderful asset to his community, helping the poor and needy, even working miracles, but he did not have the gift of knowing the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures, and the words he spoke in his defense, were definitely not inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Just as a point of interest, Haran the youngest son of his father Terah who was the High Priest in the Chaldees temple in the city of ‘UR,’ sired three children before he died in the temple fire, trying to save the Idols that they worshiped, which his brother Abraham had put to the torch.

Those three children were Lot, the nephew of Abraham, and two daughters, Iscah and her sister named ‘Milcah,’ who became the wife of her uncle Nahor the second son of Terah, when she reached childbearing age.
kjw47

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2022 06:33 pm
@The Anointed,
The only true account is in the bible.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2022 08:04 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The only true account is in the bible.

It certainly is, and what a shame that your spiritual guides have abandoned the truth that is revealed in the scriptures, in their quest to Justify the lying words of their Great prostitute Mother, the bride of the Anti-Christ who are the parents of the false prophet.

Who is the father of Shelah the descendant of Shem according to YOUR bible? See Genesis 11: 12. and 1 Chronicle 1: 18; in YOUR bible
kjw47

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2022 08:43 pm
@The Anointed,
The name is the same in both spots.
Yes the church has been lying-Jesus is not God. That is their big lie.
The Anointed

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2022 09:54 pm
@kjw47,
Quote:
The name is the same in both spots .

Correct! The name of the father of Shelah in the only two verses in your OT where the father of Shelah is mentioned, is 'Arpachshad'.

But Luke says in 3: 35-36; that Arpachshad is the father of Cainan or Kainam depending on which translation you are using, and that Kainam/Cainan is the father of Shelah.

Either YOUR bible is wrong, or Luke is wrong, which is it?

From where did Luke receive his information? Not from YOUR bible, which states that Arpachshad is the father of Shelah.

Jubilees Chapter 8: 1; In the twenty-ninth jubilee, in the first week, [1373 A.M.] in the beginning thereof Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Rasu’eja, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she bare him a son in the third year in this week, [1375 A.M.] and he called his name Kainam. And the son grew, and his father taught him writing, and he went to seek for himself a place where he might seize for himself a city. And he found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teaching of the Watchers in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and stars in all the signs of heaven. And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it; for he was afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it. And in the thirtieth jubilee, [1429 A.M.] in the second week, in the first year thereof, he took to himself a wife, and her name was Melka, the daughter of Madai, the son of Japheth, and in the fourth year [1432 A.M.] he begat a son, and called his name Shelah; for he said: ’Truly I have been sent.’

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:22 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
I am who I am, may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am who I am day and night
I'm not 'who I was' nor 'who I will be'
For "WHO I AM" is the name my God gave to me
So, get behind me you charlatan-priests and you shams
For I am true to mu God, to MY God "WHO I AM."

Nice! You write that?
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2022 12:36 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
If that body in which your parental spirit dwells, were born without the sense of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch, etc, then no information whatsoever could be taken into the brain, and “YOU” who are spirit [Gathered information] could never have begun to develop…

Made me think if Helen Keller, and the question of what is the minimum path of communication needed to see the light. It might be different for every one of us. And that those with the keenest vision can be blind to it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2022 01:29 pm
@Leadfoot,
You know, that makes you sound quite smug.

0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2022 07:06 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
I am who I am, may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am who I am day and night
I'm not 'who I was' nor 'who I will be'
For "WHO I AM" is the name my God gave to me
So, get behind me you charlatan-priests and you shams
For I am true to mu God, to MY God "WHO I AM."

Nice! You write that?

Any poem I submit, unless otherwise stated, has been written by myself.

WHO I AM’ has always existed in one form or another even before the dawn of time, before the space in which momentum could occur, creating what we refer to as ‘TIME.”

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite and where there is no space, there can be no momentum and therefore no time. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe. And it is here that the story of ‘WHO I AM’ begins.

When referring to the fourth dimension I am speaking of the Minkowskian notion of time as being the fourth dimension. As in the fact that we can move forward and backward, [One dimension], sideways, [Two dimensions], up and down, [Three dimensions], and through time; [Four dimensions], and not that which is called 4- dimension Euclidean space.

We all have the ability to enter into our innermost being and mentally merge with the mind of our ancestors and to mentally relive the life and times of he/she, who we once were.

‘WHO I AM’ has never died and can never die, and if I remain true to ‘WHO I AM’ as an evolved extension of ‘WHO I AM’, then I too will continue to live.

But thank you for bringing up the subject of my poems, I think that I may start a new Thread called; “POEMS OF FAITH,” Revisiting the poems, stirs up memories of how and from where those poems originated.
0 Replies

kjw47

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2023 10:27 pm
@NealNealNeal,
The holy spirit is Gods active force, not a living being. It was God who asked the question. It was God who sought an answer, thus it was God who was lied to. The holy spirit was just a go between.
0 Replies