Why I like women who wear make-up

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:26 pm
>sigh<
too many kids out of school during the summer months.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:30 pm
Oh Casanova - methinks you just stepped into deeper waters than you can wade.

Let's go ladies!

So, you take care of yourself? Does that mean you trim your toenails every couple of months, whether they need it or not?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:31 pm
Question: What has Casanova done to deserve the present criticism?
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:34 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
>sigh<

can you not read? I am married. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:35 pm
He called his wife a slob......

The woman he made vows to cherish for better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and health, till death.......

Nyahhhh.....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:36 pm
Oh God, I just finished drinking one of those Coke Zeros,

Those babies got some caffeine!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:36 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

The woman he made vows to cherish for better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and health, till death.......

Nyahhhh.....

So, just to make sure I understand this, a wife can criticize her husband in this thread, but a husband cannot criticize his wife, even if his criticism is true. Is that your position?
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:37 pm
She doesn't cherish me either. She cherishes the money I bring home so she can buy useless crap and eat bon bons all day. she donesn't work and she doesn't clean. We have one kid whoes all grown up so don't pull the 'stay at home mom job'.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:37 pm
Casanova wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
>sigh<

can you not read? I am married. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, she-wolf Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sheesh Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You better tighten up girl.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:40 pm
Jeeze shewolf...what's your problem??
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:40 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:43 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

Nyahhhh.....

So, just to make sure I understand this, a wife can criticize her husband in this thread, but a husband cannot criticize his wife, even if his criticism is true. Is that your position?

where did I criticize my husband?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:45 pm
Oh wait, the comment about men not knowing they had to wait while a woman put her makeup on?

That was about my EX-husband, and part of the reason he is an EX.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:46 pm
You know...I do have to kind of side with Brandon and Casanova on this one. We're not here to do some male bashing over what is, to Casanova, a factual statement now are we?

He stated that he would like his wife to put on some makeup once in awhile and look pretty because she has let herself go and doesn't do anything else. And he stated he is not perfect (or looking for his wife to be perfect for that matter) and now we're jumping down his throat for saying anything at all?

Come on girls....lighten up a bit. None of US are that perfect that we should judge others. Sad
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:48 pm
thanks ladyj....maybe i am a little hard on her but seriously, she gained about 100 pounds since we got married and she doesn't do anythign! i am starting to resent her as I am a very active man. sex with her is repulsive beause some times she goes days withotu showering.
0 Replies

Casanova

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:50 pm
she knows i sleep around on her. she doesn't care as long as I bring hone the money.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:51 pm
Nice. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:52 pm
as long as you bring home the money?

you HAVE to bekidding..
Ok,ok, I wont jump in this but I just cant believe these statements. If that IS going on in your household then it is truly unique and foreign to many of us here.. sorry. We dont understand.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:53 pm
Casanova wrote:
she knows i sleep around on her. she doesn't care as long as I bring hone the money.

Lady J? Shocked

Casanova, are you sure your name isn't really JLLLLLLLLL?

Bella - what do you think?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 01:54 pm
Shewolf, Crazielady and I were speculating the same thing earlier....I have to wonder.....
0 Replies