iknow

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:15 pm
OperaGhost wrote:
What has to be sincere?

you have to actually like baseball you can't just put on the cap.. .duh
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:17 pm
I wonder what Atkins (who started this thread) would think about women who wear baseball caps.

My experience is that it is much like makeup - some people like the look, some hate it, and some don't care one way or the other.
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:17 pm
AH gotcha. You're right, duh.lol Guess I'm all set then, I live for baseball. :-D
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:13 pm
The most important part, pardon me if I'm misquoting, of a woman is not her body.

If you think this, good luck.
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:19 pm
ossobuco wrote:
The most important part, pardon me if I'm misquoting, of a woman is not her body.

If you think this, good luck.

Thank you. Smile

I remember once a guy who described me to a friend (who reported to me) started out by saying I was smart. That was the first time someone had ever first referred to me as smart. It was one of the best things I'd heard in a long time. Smile
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 10:33 pm
Smart apparently frightens, but those whom it doesn't frighten, engage...

plenty of smart people here, and some of us are plenty stupid a good part of the time.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 12:12 am
Heavily made up women really turn me on. I like it. I think it is a Roman or Grecian tradition, especially when you get into the fragrances. I enjoy the reeking smell of a feminine woman loaded with multiple scents emitting from her entire body. There just is no woman that can compare with a woman that is heavily made up and smells feminine. I like it. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 12:54 am
It's nice to find a man who knows what he wants. Surprised
0 Replies