God is cruel!

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:06 am
Definitely some psychological issues here.

I was annoyed with annoyed, but now I just feel sorry for her.

And not in that way annoyed. I feel sorry for you because I think you really believe what you are saying and here in reality, no such things exist.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 03:38 pm
I'm sure it's true
Today I was at my mom's friend's house. My mom's friend also goes to our church.
On the wall of her living room was a picture of her daughter at her 8th grade graduation in June 2003. That was three years ago. In the background I saw Jessica sit in the audience with some other folks.
In the picture Jessica didn't look pretty- she just looked average or what people would call "alright" or "okay"

When I see her now she looks prettier than she did before- I saw that picture of her from the year 2003 and it was a fresh reminder that Jessica wasn't a beauty before. The invisible beings said that they made her more physically attractive in a miracle last December. They even said that they got inside of her brain and erased her thought of wanting my body from her memory. I know that sucks! I used to be the beauty and I used to be prettier than her! I liked the way things were before- when I was the beauty and Jessica was just average-looking. That's who we were. The blasted invisible beings screwed that up! I can always summon them again and have them undo what they did- I can get them to make me prettier again and get them to make Jessica less attractive again- then things can return back to the way it originally was- but I'm not ready for that yet. I want a vacation from those scary invisible supernatural beings. When they were bothering me from October 2005 to New Years 2006- they wouldn't leave me alone! I was relieved when they finally left me alone. It was a relief when they stopped talking to me and I didn't hear from them anymore. Last November they were inside of me and I told them to get out. But they wouldn't listen. They said "we are already inside of you" I told them to get out again. But they said "we are already inside of you" I wanted to get rid of them!! I repeatedly told them to get out from inside of me but they were still inside of me. They wouldn't leave me alone. Crying or Very sad I asked my cousin and other people to take my hand and tell them to get out and it worked. But shortly after that- they just came back inside of me! I couldn't help but think bad thoughts while they were inside of me-I couldn't control my thoughts too well then. I had strong uncontrollable impulses. I thought about my heart and they said that they were going to ruin my heart. I told them to stop and heal my heart. They said that they did that. I was so scared! For several times from October 2005 to New Years 2006 those damn invisible beings wouldn't leave me alone-sometimes they would get inside of me and they asked me what I need. I kept telling them to get out but they wouldn't listen. Sometimes in December when they were inside of me I just tried my best to ignore them and they finally left. But they were still talking to me and it was creepy! They were still talking to me until I got sick with a fever in New Year's 2006. (When they were talking to me- they repeated the same things over and over- saying this- "What do you need from us honey" "we can do anything" "do you need a miracle" "if you allow us" "what are you on" Before they get inside of me, they say "wait" Then minutes later- they say that they are feeling inside of me! )After I healed from the fever I didn't hear from them anymore! Whew! I was so relieved!
I am glad that they don't bother me anymore and I haven't heard from them since Jan 1st 2006- but I am angry about what they did to my physical appearance. I used to be prettier than Jessica and I want to be prettier than her again! I had an asset and it was taken from me.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 07:33 pm
annoyed wrote:
I want a vacation from those scary invisible supernatural beings. When they were bothering me from October 2005 to New Years 2006- they wouldn't leave me alone! I was relieved when they finally left me alone. It was a relief when they stopped talking to me and I didn't hear from them anymore. Last November they were inside of me and I told them to get out. But they wouldn't listen. They said "we are already inside of you" I told them to get out again. But they said "we are already inside of you" I wanted to get rid of them!! I repeatedly told them to get out from inside of me but they were still inside of me. They wouldn't leave me alone.

Have you tried a Catholic Exorcism?

How about a Santeria limpia?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 05:58 am
InfraBlue wrote:
annoyed wrote:
I want a vacation from those scary invisible supernatural beings. When they were bothering me from October 2005 to New Years 2006- they wouldn't leave me alone! I was relieved when they finally left me alone. It was a relief when they stopped talking to me and I didn't hear from them anymore. Last November they were inside of me and I told them to get out. But they wouldn't listen. They said "we are already inside of you" I told them to get out again. But they said "we are already inside of you" I wanted to get rid of them!! I repeatedly told them to get out from inside of me but they were still inside of me. They wouldn't leave me alone.

Have you tried a Catholic Exorcism?

How about a Sanataria limpia?

Perhaps a lobotomy?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 05:51 pm
I had suggested early on that she try Satanism to get back at the SOB(God).
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 05:52 pm
IB, Excellent suggestion.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 06:12 pm
InfraBlue wrote:

Although this is an obvious (albeit lame) attempt at humor, let me point out that Satanism requires a level of intellectual fortitude not possessed by most, much less this one that is quite obviously deficient in the ol' brains department.
Perhaps wicca, americanized buddhism, or some other watered down new age fluff?
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 09:48 pm
everything
I said in my new messages this- since November 2005 I began to realize that this isn't God. I thought they were God but since November 2005 I'm sure that they aren't God. They don't talk or seem like God. They are able to do miracles though-that is what makes them very scary!

As for you Doktor S- I don't mind jokes about my mental health but insulting my intelligence is not acceptable. You aren't any smarter than me anyway. Even highly intelligent people can have a mental illness. Mental Retardation isn't the same as mental illness. Ignorant people can think that they are the same.

I resent the fact that Jessica is now better in physical appearance. That's just not fair. I used to be prettier than her- it had always been that way until last December. Last December those invisible beings performed a miracle and made that little wretch more attractive. This Jessica girl even wanted my body before! They said that they erased that thought of hers from her memory. I know I must sound foolish repeating this but this is the internet. People reading this thread can't see me physically. They don't know my name. I am safe from humilating myself.
Originally I was the one that was physically better than Jessica. She even coveted what I had and she wished that she had my body! If those invisible beings didn't exist- I'd still be physically better than her today. I was put down very badly. I hate Jessica now. I can't help but feel resentment. Hopefully I can undo what those invisible beings did and Jessica and I will be changed back to our former physical selves. Then I'll be the prettier one again. That's who we were- I was better than her. That's who I was. That's how she was. I was better than her! Those invisible beings tampered with who we were. What they did must be undone! It's not fair!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 12:30 am
Doktor S wrote:
InfraBlue wrote:

Although this is an obvious (albeit lame) attempt at humor . . .

Well, CI liked it.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 05:36 am
EDITING
I notice when a message is newly posted- there is a feature that allows me to edit the message. When the message has been posted for at least a day- there's no feature that allows me to edit the message. Why is that?

I want to edit one of my messages. The part where it says "they bothered me from October 2005 to New Year's 2006" I would like to add "day".
"they bothered me from October 2005 to New Year's Day 2006" it should say. The invisible beings stopped talking to me on Jan 1st 2006. I had a fever around that time and after I recovered from that fever the invisible beings stopped bothering me. I'm relieved that they stopped bothering me but I am angry about what they did to me in December 2005. I would like what they did to be undone. Then I will be better than that little wretch Jessica again. I hate that little wretch.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 05:59 am
Re: EDITING
annoyed111 wrote:
I notice when a message is newly posted- there is a feature that allows me to edit the message. When the message has been posted for at least a day- there's no feature that allows me to edit the message. Why is that?
Conspiracy against Argonauts. Not sure about the next day matter; what I can tell you though is that once a post has been responded to it becomes non-editable. In other words you cannot alter it in any way shape or form from its original appearance. This helps keep posters from changing their original text after a response comes in; where, someone points out their error/s. At one time the poster could have then returned to their original statements, edited and then denied...no longer can that be done which is a good thing (or is it? Yup, it is Smile ).

annoyed111 wrote:
I want to edit one of my messages. The part where it says "they bothered me from October 2005 to New Year's 2006" I would like to add "day".
"they bothered me from October 2005 to New Year's Day 2006" it should say. The invisible beings stopped talking to me on Jan 1st 2006. I had a fever around that time and after I recovered from that fever the invisible beings stopped bothering me. I'm relieved that they stopped bothering me but I am angry about what they did to me in December 2005. I would like what they did to be undone. Then I will be better than that little wretch Jessica again. I hate that little wretch.

Okay... you have now edited the new and improved way.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 04:58 pm
unwanted changes
Last year in church I was prettier than this girl named Jessica. She is adopted by the former pastor and she is Spanish. She isn't too nice but she's not a bad person. Last year people said that I was prettier than her. In October 2005 to Jan 1st 2006 I was being harrassed by these invisible beings who said that they do miracles. On Jan 1st 2006 I was sick with a fever and when I recovered from that fever- they finally stopped bothering me and I was relieved! Even though they stopped talking to me- I'm upset about what they did to me. First they got inside of my figure last December. They said they were making my figure less attractive. When they left my body- I looked in the mirror and my figure looked completely different from the way it did earlier that day. Crying or Very sad Then a week later I was sleep deprived. I became sick due to sleep deprivation. I was vomiting and I was weakened from this. I was sick throughout the day and by the evening I was thinking about Jessica. Lots of people and lots of things have come into my mind that day. Then the invisible beings said that they were going to make Jessica more physically attractive in a miracle! Crying or Very sad I was angry about that and I tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen. I guess I was too weak. I told them repeatedly not to do it but they kept telling me "wait" and "wait until we're done" Then they said that Jessica still remembered that she wanted my body. Then they said that they deleted that from her memory. People I know tell me that all of this isn't true. But it seems so real. I don't seem to be as physically attractive as I did last year. And last Saturday I saw a picture of Jessica from the year 2003. In that picture she wasn't pretty and she was just average-looking.
That's a clear reminder that before Jessica wasn't a beauty and I was prettier than her. I was the beauty and Jessica was just average-looking. Then the invisible beings changed that in a miracle! And now it's the reverse! Before the invisible beings changed our physical selves- they told me a couple times that Jessica secretly wanted my body. After December I see Jessica at church and she looks alot prettier than she did before. Crying or Very sad This isn't fair. The invisible beings stopped bothering me because I finally learned to control my thoughts and I became emotionally strong enough to ignore them. When I ignored them- they finally left me alone. I haven't heard from them since Jan 1st 2006 when I had that fever. I am glad that they don't bother me anymore but I am furious about what happened. I am furious because Jessica is prettier than she was last year and I am physically less attractive than I was last year. Crying or Very sad This all happened in a miracle. Is there a way I can undo what they did and make myself and Jessica return to our original physical selves? I'd like Jessica to return to being average-looking again. And I'd like to get my former body back and return to being a beauty. I was the beauty and Jessica was just average-looking. That's who we were. I want that back! I used to be the beauty and Jessia was just average-looking. Then last December the invisible beings changed that. I want what they did to be undone.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 10:18 am
Well, you can undo it by dieting, exercising, wearing nice clothes that fit and flatter you in colors that flatter your complexion, and wear good makeup. Oh, and get a good haircut. That will undo all of that. It's a slower-working miracle but it really works.
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 11:41 am
Annoyed111: god snaps at his suspenders. He's quite a humorous being. When you whined about him aging you in August 2005- he just snapped at his suspenders in glee as he listened.
0 Replies