God is cruel!

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 05:56 am
Hmmmm.... interesting.... um...
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:13 pm
anger
I get so angry when people think I'm 25! Errrrrrrrr!
I hate God! I was in this world for 21 years and people think I'm 25! I want my 21 year old body back!
Why did God age my body 4 years in one moment? Is he just cruel or just ignorant? Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I was robbed of my youth!
Just two weeks ago I had a young 21 year old body like I should, because I was born in September 1983. God is cruel for aging my body 4 years in one moment. I think he's trying to hinder me or something.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:23 pm
annoyed, it was a DREAM. Nothing else. You are having psychosomatic symptoms. Relax.

Not to mention I think you should seriously consider seeing a psychologist. God does not "talk" to you about dating.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:24 pm
Re: anger
annoyed111 wrote:
I get so angry when people think I'm 25! Errrrrrrrr!
I hate God! I was in this world for 21 years and people think I'm 25! I want my 21 year old body back!
Why did God age my body 4 years in one moment? Is he just cruel or just ignorant? Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I was robbed of my youth!
Just two weeks ago I had a young 21 year old body like I should, because I was born in September 1983. God is cruel for aging my body 4 years in one moment. I think he's trying to hinder me or something.....

You were not robbed of your youth. Rolling Eyes Quit being such a drama queen. You sure don't have the mind of adult.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 04:13 pm
i wish this was a delusion
Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I wish this was just a delusion. I wish I had my 21 year old body back. A person born in September 1983 should have a 21 year old body, like the body I had two weeks ago.

Sad
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 08:27 pm
I don't want to reach middle age sooner than I should. God said he was furious when he did this. God wouldn't age someone 4 years in one moment unless he was very furious.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:05 am
God really does suck.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 01:59 pm
annoyed111 wrote:
I don't want to reach middle age sooner than I should. God said he was furious when he did this. God wouldn't age someone 4 years in one moment unless he was very furious.

Alright, let me say this slowly so you will understand. You....will....not....reach....middle....age.....quicker.....just....because....you....THINK.....you.....now....look.....suddenly....older. Middle....age....is....a....number. You....are....only.....21....and....that....has....not....changed.

I am totally unsure whether to take your posts seriously or to ignore you as someone who is just pulling our collective legs. I have elected, in my above response, to believe you are serious, in which case I vote that you seriously think about counseling if you think your body has suddenly aged 4 years overnight. Of course, since you keep repeating the same whiny remarks over and over, maybe you are just pulling one over on us. Or maybe you are as immature as the whining makes you sound. I don't know.
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 02:30 am
annoyed, please post a picture of your former young-looking body and a current photo.

Then the folks at A2K can determine whether your body really has changed, perhaps due to a physical disease (see your doctor) or demonic possession (find an exorcist) or whether you are suffering from body dysmorphic disorder and need to seek psychiatric help.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:55 pm
annoyed,
have you considered Satanism? That'll show the bastard!
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 10:39 am
I insist, annoyed111, that you help us to help you. Provide us photos of before and after, so that we may see what kind of help you really need.
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:47 pm
I'd love to look 25.

I'll trade you. Want to be 16 again?

Wah, so you don't look like a naive yearling. Be glad, you should take this opportunity* to enhance your mental state so that when people do assume you're the elderly age of 25, you may actually retain the illusion once you open your mouth.

*By opportunity, I am referring to this horrid ordeal you claim to be suffering through. I am not, however, implying that I believe for one moment that any of it is authentic or sincere. I hope not, at least.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 09:09 am
God is crazy
Thanks, I might consider posting my pictures. I'm shy posting my pictures online though.

I am serious about this, believe me, if I wanted to joke about something it wouldn't be about aging.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:03 pm
"god is cruel".

yes i second that.

in all places of the world. people have tried to worship god in their own respective ways, with utmost devotion, incorporated greats acts of sacrifice and control to pledge their allegience to the maker but still
HE doesn't seem to particularly impressed with anyone.

there's suffering for all men. every people have been through very bad times or are likely to be in future.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 06:38 am
developing prematurely
I feel so angry.
Shocked
They say that a person isn't a complete adult until 25.
I never wanted to mature early. It's the opposite. Maturing early means that you will reach old age sooner than you should. I don't want people to think that I am older than Jen Foley, a mean attractive girl who was born in the same year as me whom God says will steal my love interest in three years.
I want my 21 year old body back.
I have lost sleep because of this.
I used to sleep 8 hours a night, now I only sleep 4 hours.
There's this younger boy in my church that I was interested in. He is only 14 though so I decided to wait until he's 18.
I am good friends with his mother.
God said in my intuition that the boy will meet Jen Foley in three years, fall in love with her, and she'll come to my church and be mean.
She'll say that I'm ugly and and she'll say,"You're not my friend"
She'll also give the other girls at church a hard time and say, "You're all jealous. I'm better than all of you."
When she meets him in three years, she will be 24 and the boy will be 17.
What makes riles me is the fact that people will think I'm too old for the boy now that God aged my body 4 years in one moment, especially in the future when he's grown. Nobody would think I'm too old for him if God didn't age my body 4 years in one moment. I'm so furious about this!
Jen Foley was in my class in 6th grade in 1994. She also said in 1994 that she'll laugh when she sees my name in the obituaries.
Please understand that I don't want Jen Foley to outlive me. I don't want to reach menopause before her. I get offended if people think I'm older than her when we were born in the same year. Before God aged my body 4 years in one moment, nobody would think I'm older than her.
I kept praying to God that Jen Foley won't meet the boy, and I keep pleaing to him that he restores my body back to its former youthful condition, but I haven't seen any results yet. Aging the gradual way isn't a bad thing because everybody ages that way, but it's bad for God to age my body 4 years in one moment. That's unnatural and that takes 4 years off of my life. It's my time to be young, not to be mature yet. I don't want to reach old age sooner than I should! I don't want to have a body older than other folks born in the same year as me! This is all too much for me. It's difficult to live a normal life now. If I can't have the boy in the future because of Jen Foley, at least life wouldn't be so bad if God hadn't aged my body 4 years in one moment. My youth has been squandered!

I wrote a story based on my situation at fanfiction.net
Delilah isn't my real name but Delilah represents me.
A.J. isn't the real name of the boy but he represents him.
The only character in the story using the real name is Jen, but I didn't reveal her last name in the story.
The story is set three years into the future though. And something happens to Jen at the end of the story that I wish fate would bring. I don't think it will happen though...
I haven't been praying that Jen will die, (I wouldn
t mourn her if she died ofcourse) but I was praying that she wouldn't meet the boy.
Read it if you like:
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1978211
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 06:46 am
(How the heck did I miss this???)
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:03 am
I don't know Squinney. But it is good for a laugh or two. Kinda lightens things up when the serious discussions get a bit heated.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:05 am
Annoyed, I don't think you will ever have to worry about someone mistaking you for a 25 yr. old. If they talk to you for about 30 seconds, they will think you are only about 14.

Now, don't you feel better?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:14 am
Haha. I'm trying to remember what kind of major physical differences took place between 21 and 25 that were so horrible.

.... breasts bigger

... lost the Freshman 15

... all done with getting a pimple from eating a Hershey bar

Sounds like an improvement. Thank God he saved you the extra 4 years. Stop being annoyed with HIM and start being thankful. HE may even bless you with a mature brain.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:16 am
serious unfortunately
Shocked Sorry Squinney this is serious. I wish this was all just a delusion, but it seems so real. My body really did seem like it aged 4 years in one moment. When God told me three weeks ago that he wanted to age my body 4 years in one moment, I thought that was pure nonsense. Why would God do that?!! But when I arose from bed at the crack of dawn, I was full of horror! I realized that my body seemed older, my muscles felt slightly less firm, I lost a little of the elastic of my skin, and my breasts felt alittle shaggy. It really did seem that I aged 4 years in one moment. This is ghastly. This was God's doing! Who else could have done it! If my body hadn't aged 4 years in one moment I would think all of this was just a delusion. Why did God want to mature me early??!! I never wanted to mature early. My life is damaged because of this. All I could really do in my free time is snap at my family when they talk to me. I get irritated very easily now. God when you robbed me of my youth you robbed the joy out of life. Why?!!!!! Shocked
0 Replies