God is cruel!

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:22 am
Technically, you're aging right now even as you post.

Ageing isn't something that is constant. You can really age certain parts of your body through UV exposure. You can do it by stressing the DNA in your body.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 07:28 am
You can even age by continuing to read Annoyed's posts about her instant aging. In fact, I do believe I have aged several years since reading her drivel. Gosh, hope my wife doesn't mind being married to someone who has aged so much in the last few days.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 06:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
annoyed111, don't listen to these people, they don't get it. I was screwed over by god too. He gave me a big honker of a nose when I was a kid but I got back at him--I took a hammer and smashed myself in the nose with it and it bled and bled until I finally passed out. When I woke up, I had a smaller nose again! I don't know how it happened, but I guess I showed god that he had made a mistake and now I have this beautiful regular-sized nose. Nobody would want to have a bigger nose than they should, right? These people just don't get it. Maybe if you got a hammer and smashed yourself in the face, god would see how much you want to look younger and he'd fix you up too!

This is the funniest thread I've been on in some time. I am busting my gut cracking up! Wow! This is good!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 06:57 pm
You're never screwed over by any god. It's man against man and our environment. But you are free to continue to blame god if you wish. No harm done!
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 06:58 pm
CoastalRat wrote:
You can even age by continuing to read Annoyed's posts about her instant aging. In fact, I do believe I have aged several years since reading her drivel. Gosh, hope my wife doesn't mind being married to someone who has aged so much in the last few days.

Coastal, I've only aged a year, well, not quite! I am gearing up for a REAL birthday bash this weekend, but the day is actually Monday! A Virgo to my heart! I celebrate the whole month! Then recover until Christmas!
You guys are funny!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 07:51 pm
God gave me another gray hair today and I'm not even mad.

Hey, I still look several years younger than I am, so what's a few gray hairs :-D
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 25 Aug, 2005 07:57 pm
Hell, I'd settle for gray hair. Finally found something that works real well for keepin my hair in though - its a little box, and I just pull the strays outta the hairbrush and lay 'em in there - keeps 'em real well :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 02:16 pm
God messed with nature
Oh my goodness Crying or Very sad

I feel horrible.

I was already an adult before God aged me. I was 21.
God shouldn't have aged me!

My biological clock is now ahead of everyone else born in the same year as me, and that's horrible.

I'm going to reach old age before everyone else born in 1983!
I don't know what to do?

What do you suggest I do and what do you suggest I bargain to God so he can restore my body back to its original youthful condition before he aged me 4 years in one moment?

God messed with nature and he aged my body 4 years in one moment.
And he aged my body another 4 years in one moment a week ago.
Why is he mad at me??
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 02:23 pm
Oh god, here we go again....
0 Replies

Deler

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 06:10 pm
Every single person on this planet has problems, no matter who they are where they are or what their situation, the one and only difference/similarity between everyones problems is how big they make their problems to be. Be true to yourself and never doubt what you know, know what makes you happy and love every last bit of it even when it hurts.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 11:02 pm
Re: God messed with nature
annoyed111 wrote:

I feel horrible.

I was already an adult before God aged me. I was 21.
God shouldn't have aged me!

My biological clock is now ahead of everyone else born in the same year as me, and that's horrible.

I'm going to reach old age before everyone else born in 1983!
I don't know what to do?

What do you suggest I do and what do you suggest I bargain to God so he can restore my body back to its original youthful condition before he aged me 4 years in one moment?

Why is he mad at me??

Maybe god wants you to focus on the important things in life, so I bet he's telling you that your appearence is not that important ;-)
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 05:50 am
Re: God messed with nature
annoyed111 wrote:

I feel horrible.

Why is he mad at me??

Yeah, I know the feeling...as soon as I saw your post I started to cry and felt really really (no I mean REALLY) horrible, mainly because your sniveling whiny drivel is so incredibly painful... to everyone else.

God doesn't mess with nature, Nature is God's left hand woman and God allows Nature to proceed as she wants because she is after all woman and He has heard her roar. Keep in mind she is strong (strong) invincible (invincible) she is woman.

Possible solutions? Major plastic surgery? No, that might not work too well, you could end up with other complications. God might toss 800 pounds on your body or give you lopsided breasts or make your hair dull and stringy like linguini...no, better yet like over cooked cappelini.

Best possible solution is to go for a Randall Patrick McMurphy. Yuppers! Get your lil' old self a lobotomy that way this matter will no longer bother you and we can benefit too since you'll be unable to understand (or care about) the internet and will just lay in a vegetative state until you die.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 03:42 pm
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6162/rpm1vc.jpg

the original "RP"...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 07:10 pm
I knew someone would find that picture...wasn't that the 'before' image? Where's the after? Any pics of Martini? I remember after reading the book and then seeing the film that I no longer wanted to spend the rest of my life in the asylum.

(and thanks for overlooking my spelling mishap, should have been Randle)

One flew east,
And one flew west,
And one flew over,
The cuckoos nest.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 07:40 pm
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1221/martini6ak.jpg

stirred, not shaken...
0 Replies

DeepThinkr

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 01:48 pm
read the book of job in the bible.
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 09:11 pm
annoyed111, if that guy you dislike makes you feel 4years older suddenly and you don't like that and can't accept that then why don't you leave that guy? Leaving him will resolve your problem I'm sure. Then again the decision should be all yours, this is merely suggestion.
0 Replies

Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 09:24 pm
And Don't be angry with God.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 08:45 am
Delicate Sound Of Thunder wrote:
And Don't be angry with God.

That's akin to saying "Don't be angry at the guy that knocked up your sister and then moved to Canada."
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 08:56 pm
I thought he moved to Guam?
0 Replies