God is cruel!

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 07:23 pm
You can say no to Gus a thousand times, but in the end, you will acquiesce. Sorry, but it's just the way god wants it.

And Gus will take pictures and show every one of us on A2K your hideous 25-year-old body.

The Lord (and Gus) works in mysterious ways.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2005 08:14 pm
Tell us that part about the messages again.

J
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 10:43 am
disgusted
I don't want this hideous older guy. If I really do meet him in two years, I'll ignore him or insult him and walk away. This is a repulsive nightmare, I never wanted an older guy, I wanted a guy my age or younger or be celibate. God also says that this guy is rich, and I feel like, "WTF"? I cursed, I never wanted a rich guy and I never wanted an older guy. I keep insisting this to God and hopefully he'll open his big mouth and restore my body to it's original 21 year old condition like it was last week. I'm still very angry. God is punishing me for a guy I don't even want! He's punishing me for a guy I didn't even ask for! Another reason why I'm saying no to him is because I hated what God did to my body over night and I'm protesting by saying no to this guy I hate.

And God also told me that a girl that was in my class in 6th grade named Jen Foley will come to my church in New Jersey in three years and spread hate and untrue rumors about me there. She'll spread rumors saying that I'm a lesbian.(And that's untrue. I've never been attracted to a girl in my life) She'll also laugh when I die. Horrible, isn't it? I used to live in Pennsylvania and she was in my class in 6th grade. I moved to New Jersey 6 years ago and it's a nightmare if Jen Foley comes to my church. God says that in three years, a guy in my church will fall in love with her after meeting her and she'll come to my church. She doesn't deserve a prince charming like this. She's smug, conceited, and hateful. Only nice girls do. There's alot of guys out there for her since she's very attractive. Why does it have to be this one guy from my church? She's going to ruin everything!
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2005 04:25 pm
cruel?
If you believed this, would you think God is cruel?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 04:35 am
How do you receive these revelations?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 05:48 am
annoyed111 wrote:
Well I was born in September 1983 I am only supposed to be 21 going on to 22. It's very unfair that God aged my body four years in one moment. I'm furious. I was robbed of four good years of my life, 22, 23, and 24!
...I will refuse to date this older guy in the future when I meet him- to rebel against God to let him know that I hate having a premature older body. Even if I wanted an older guy, I should still have a young body that's as young as the years I have lived, because older guys like women better with younger bodies. And I don't want this older guy period! I'm refusing him! It's disgusting! It's life experience that counts. God says that this guy will be full of wrinkles! ...

You used to have a younger body where at 21 people mistook you for a 16 or 17 year old. See? God is not being cruel. Far from it. God is merely helping you fill in that 4 year gap from 17 to 21. You should also look at the positive side; if, in the past God allowed you to spend time looking younger it may well happen again. For all you know, God has designed things so you will look the way you do now for the next 15 years or maybe, just quite almost vaguely possibly, the next 35 years! Have a portrait painted of you at once and place it up in your attic, this method worked for my dear friend Dorian and may work for you as well.

As for that older man you refuse to date or even give a solid chance, keep in mind he may be quite the wealthy one. Are you sure you want to give him up? Can you imagine if Anna Nicole Smith had been so choosey in her selection of men?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 04:24 pm
Quote:
As for that older man you refuse to date or even give a solid chance, keep in mind he may be quite the wealthy one. Are you sure you want to give him up? Can you imagine if Anna Nicole Smith had been so choosey in her selection of men?

annoyed111,

before you make any hasty decisions, i think you should know that this is where the wrinkly oldtimer lives --

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/state-dinner-mansion.jpg

not too shabby...
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 09:51 am
young body
Hi Sturgus, I liked looking younger. I never wanted to look older. It's bad for a 21 year old to have a body of a 25 year old. That means the person will reach old age before other people born in the year 1983. It means the person will get wrinkles before other people born in the year 1983. I don't want to have a body older than other people born in the same year! I liked having a body younger than my actual age. I liked having a juvenile teenage body. Having a younger body at 21 means that you won't reach old age as soon as other people born in 1983. I should have have lived those four years to the fullest before reaching age 25. Having a 25 year old body when you've lived for 25 years is okay, that's natural. But having a 25 year old body at age 21 is a bad thing.

And I said already, I don't want this rich older guy. I'm not a gold digger.
I don't want older guys.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:59 pm
Maybe in a few years God will make your body look eight years younger than it is, so that when you are twenty-five, you'll actually look seventeen! Sweet, huh?

And maybe God will also make your taste change so that you actually like older men, so that when some old guy like Gus comes up to you in the grocery store and asks you to help him find the Depends Adult Underpants, you'll jump at the chance!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
Maybe in a few years God will make your body look eight years younger than it is, so that when you are twenty-five, you'll actually look seventeen! Sweet, huh?

And maybe God will also make your taste change so that you actually like older men, so that when some old guy like Gus comes up to you in the grocery store and asks you to help him find the Depends Adult Underpants, you'll jump at the chance!

Just clear your calendar for Thursday, Kicky, and forget about this other bullshyt. We had babe heaven in our grasp last week. You f****d up big time by not being there. And this is not that fiction you love so much. The pickin's were outta sight.

And I somehow expect some of the better ones will be back this Thursday.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:14 pm
Yes, Franks, I'll be there FOR SURE. I was already planning on it. I'm actually going to ask a couple of my italian class friends too. I don't know if they'll show up, but the more the merrier is what I always say.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:41 pm
Are your Italian class friends of the male or female persuasion?

There are times when I say "The more the merrier also."
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 03:42 pm
Ahhh...they're probably guys...but bring 'em anyway. We'll have a ball.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 07:14 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

Yes, they are of the male or female persuasion. What the hell else would they be?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 08:30 pm
kickycan wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Yes, they are of the male or female persuasion. What the hell else would they be?

Oh, that was very good.

Very good.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 08:30 pm
We won't even mention the sheep.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 09:26 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 03:03 am
Intrepid wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Kicky...meet Intrepid.

Try not to notice that he is weird!
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 05:31 am
hate
I'll never like an older guy.

God told me that he wants me to spread the gospel. I told him that I'm not spreading the gospel until he restores my body back to it's youthful 21 year old condition. I hate having an older body older than other girls born in the same birth year as me, it means that I will reach old age before they do. I hate God. Evil or Very Mad

I'd rather have a body younger than the years I've lived my life than older!

God says that there's some younger guys that are my potential true loves that would have a lasting relationship with me. He just told this to me yesturday. That's good! Then why did he make my body older than??
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 05:48 am
Wow!

Uhhh...perhaps in this thread, "weird" is relative to the point where Intrepid is not really weird at all.

Jeez!
0 Replies