God is cruel!

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:18 am
Re: developing prematurely
annoyed111 wrote:
I feel so angry.
Shocked
They say that a person isn't a complete adult until 25.

Who says that?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:18 am
Why would God age your body and not your mind?
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:19 am
maturing prematurely-something I never wanted
Squinney this is no improvement. Crying or Very sad
I don't want to mature early. I dont' want to have a body older than other people born in the same year as me. I dont' want to reach old age sooner than them. I was happy with my life before this. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:20 am
Re: serious unfortunately
annoyed111 wrote:
I realized that my body seemed older, my muscles felt slightly less firm, I lost a little of the elastic of my skin, and my breasts felt alittle shaggy. It really did seem that I aged 4 years in one moment. This is ghastly. :

If you think 25 is SO OLD, you have a suprise coming at 30, 40 and 50. Laughing
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:28 am
Re: serious unfortunately
annoyed111 wrote:
my breasts felt alittle shaggy.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:32 am
Good catch, Saff. Maybe you could meet up with Annoyed One. Her shaggy (manly) breasts might help you overcome your fear of woman.

Ah, a match made in heaven!
0 Replies

Saff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:42 am
squinney wrote:
Good catch, Saff. Maybe you could meet up with Annoyed One. Her shaggy (manly) breasts might help you overcome your fear of woman.

Ah, a match made in heaven!

Like I said I like sublime femininity in females not talk like a man and have no breasts.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:19 am
youth
Squinney my breasts aren't manly. I am not manly in any way. You haven't seen me! Well I just want my youth back!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
Re: youth
annoyed111 wrote:
Squinney my breasts aren't manly. I am not manly in any way. You haven't seen me! Well I just want my youth back!

And we just want you to prove your story but you won't do that. So we can't have everything we want.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:40 am
Last night I had a dream. God spoke to me in my dream. He said I would be 20 years younger when I awoke.

And, here I am conversing with Annoyed One who believes, as I did at 21, that God speaks through dreams.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 03:46 pm
How the hell did I miss this thread? Good god, this is funny as hell, lol!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:17 pm
(photographic evidence seems to be the next logical step...)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 08:43 pm
Hey annoyed, I liked your story.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 06:19 am
early
God says that he doesn't want me to look like I'm in high school. I like looking like I'm in high school! I don't want to age before my time. I don't want to reach old age before other people born in the same year as me. It's fun to be young when you're supposed to be young. Aging gradually is not bad because it's natural and everybody ages that way. But it was unnatural and cruel for God to age me 4 years in one moment. I don't want to have a body older than other people born in the same year as me. I didn't want to develop early. It's an embarrassment when people born in the same year as me look younger than me. I don't want to reach old age sooner than I should. I don't want to reach menopause earlier than I should.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 06:24 am
not funny
It wouldn't be funny if it happened to you.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 06:33 am
Re: early
annoyed111 wrote:
God says that he doesn't want me to look like I'm in high school. I like looking like I'm in high school! I don't want to age before my time. I don't want to reach old age before other people born in the same year as me. It's fun to be young when you're supposed to be young. Aging gradually is not bad because it's natural and everybody ages that way. But it was unnatural and cruel for God to age me 4 years in one moment. I don't want to have a body older than other people born in the same year as me. I didn't want to develop early. It's an embarrassment when people born in the same year as me look younger than me. I don't want to reach old age sooner than I should. I don't want to reach menopause earlier than I should.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

pictures
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 06:39 am
Re: early
annoyed111 wrote:

Oh, get a life, girl!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 07:57 am
annoyed111, don't listen to these people, they don't get it. I was screwed over by god too. He gave me a big honker of a nose when I was a kid but I got back at him--I took a hammer and smashed myself in the nose with it and it bled and bled until I finally passed out. When I woke up, I had a smaller nose again! I don't know how it happened, but I guess I showed god that he had made a mistake and now I have this beautiful regular-sized nose. Nobody would want to have a bigger nose than they should, right? These people just don't get it. Maybe if you got a hammer and smashed yourself in the face, god would see how much you want to look younger and he'd fix you up too!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 08:08 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 08:17 am
Ok, I'm sorry. I'm just mad because god has done me wrong as well.
Every single night since I was 18 and old enough to play the lottery, I've prayed to god for him to give me the winning lottery ticket. I'm 41 years old with a 41 year old body and am still waiting for that winning lottery ticket. I am so ticked off at god right now, I don't know if I'll ever forgive him.
Here I am working in a lousy lobster plant, always covered in lobster juice and god can't even help me out.
What kind of a god is he anyway? What good is he if he can't keep us young and rich forever?

This just sucks, man!
0 Replies