God is cruel!

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 10:50 pm
annoyed, Since all the message from god happened during your sleep, the next time you go to bed, ask the devil to make you look younger.

Promise it'll work like a charm. It seems the devil has more power then god; just look all around you, and who do you think is winning?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:42 pm
Ever hear the expression "we may have lost the battle but we haven't lost the war?" The one in charge now will not and cannot prevail.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 11:56 pm
Ya know, annoyed hasn't been around in nearly 3 months. We're a-whistlin' in the wind. Doesn't that annoy ya?
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 12:05 am
God might being doing all these horrible things to us but remember he Really LOVES YOU !
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 12:45 am
God is not doing all these horrible things.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 01:05 am
I can't believe I just found this thread! Laughing

I wonder if 'annoyed' is now where she belongs......
Even as a joke this is some twisted sh*t.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 06:31 am
Oh yeah, that it is.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 07:21 am
Wow! This thread is still alive, lol!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:57 am
glad to see ya Montana. You been diggin out of the snow yet?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 09:02 am
Right back at ya Farmerman :-D

No diggin yet as we've only had a few flurries so far, but it's gettin pretty chilly and I can smell that snow coming.
I hope it at least holds back for another 3 weeks so I can finish work and then let it snow :-)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 09:05 am
you workin on your cabin? or your house? I missed yer posts.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 09:17 am
The cabin is going to have to wait since things keep happening that require the taking of my money, but I plan on continuing with my home improvements this winter.
I'm painting and wallpapering the kitchen and one of the bathrooms. I'll be adding a ceramic tile backsplash in the bathroom along with a new wood medicine cabinet and new hardware for towels and such.
In the kitchen I'll be adding a chair rail and a new fan/light above the stove.
If I have time I'll paint and wallpaper my bedroom and maybe make some nice curtains.
when I'm finished doing the entire house we are going to have new kitchen counters put in along with a new double sink and new floor coving for the whole house.
That's what's really nice about having the winters off. It gives me time to do all the things I love doing around the house :-)
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 05:02 pm
Hello! I'm back. I haven't been here since September or October 2005.

I have had strange experiences with these invisible beings. They told me "what do you need from us honey" and "we can do anything" "do you need a miracle" and "if you allow us" Then they said that they will "feel inside of you". They actually got inside of me and they tell me when they're feeling inside of me. They get out from inside of me when they are done or they leave when I ignore them after awhile. They claim that they can do anything with miracles. What do you think these invisible beings are? I thought that they were God but I don't think that they are God! They have the power to do miracles. It is very bizarre. I have had great trouble and anxiety with these invisible beings. They wouldn't leave me alone.
They finally left me alone in New Year's Day 2006. I don't hear from them anymore. I finally learned to control my thoughts and I finally managed to ignore them.

In October 23rd 2005 I left for the Philippines.(I live in the USA) I returned in January 31st 2006.
Before I went to the Philippines there was a girl Jessica in my church. She is adopted by the pastor and she is Spanish.
She wasn't as nice as the other girls in church but she wasn't a bad person. I asked someone (when she wasn't around) if they thought she was pretty because she was often trying to show off and be sexy.
The person replied, "You are a lot prettier than her."
I believed the person.
Then when I was in the Philippines these unseen powerful beings were telling me very strange things.
They said that Jessica secretly wished that she had my body. They told me that three times.
Then in December they got inside of my figure. They said that they were doing something to my figure. They said they were making it less attractive. They were inside of me for 5 to 10 minutes. When they were done I looked in the mirror and my figure looked completely different than it did earlier that day! Then a week later I became sick because I was sleep-deprived. The first stage of sleep-deprivation is feeling sleepy. Then the second stage is a headache. Next comes nausea. I was vomiting constantly and I felt shaken that entire day. By evening of that day the invisible beings said that they were going to make Jessica more physically attractive than me. I told them not to do it but I wasn't strong enough to make them stop.
They didn't listen to me and instead they said "Wait" and "We'll do it" I kept telling them constantly not to do it but they wouldn't listen! I wasn't strong enough at that time.
Then later on they said that they got into her brain and they said that she still remembered that she wanted my body. Then immediately after saying that-they said that they erased it from her memory.
Most people tell me that this isn't real. They tell me it's all a delusion.
But I think it's real. I don't seem to be as pretty as I did last year. I still have some of my beauty and I am still more attractive than some people I see in public but I lost much of my beauty.
Last week in church I felt resentment towards Jessica because of what happened last December.
Plus she offended me the previous week when I told the Sabbath School teacher my problems and experiences. I heard her say to another person sarcastically- "She's really an interesting person."
I'm very sensitive and I get offended easily. In the past she has also offended me probably without realizing it. That's how I built resentment. I began to insult her last week while she was applying makeup during Sabbath School class. She was wearing a tank top and her size 36C breasts were popping out of it.
I asked, "Why are you applying makeup here?" She replied, "Because I don't have time to do it at home."
I remarked, "You're trying hard to be pretty. Too hard." She shot back, "At least I don't have to try as hard as you." More insults swinged back and forth between us. Delores the Sabbath School teacher tried to stop the fight by asking a quiet teen Mark who he thought was prettier. I wished Delores hadn't asked him that! I didn't want him to compare us. And I feared the answer. He pointed to Jessica.
A nice girl in the class named Lisa told me to apologize to Jessica. (Last summer Delores tried to get me to make friends so she suggested that Jessica go shopping with me on a Sunday. Jessica agreed to that
and we agreed to meet at the mall. We went shopping together for one day) I apologized and it was time for class to end. Everybody went upstairs to the church service while I remained in the room with Lisa.
I told Lisa that Jessica offended me and insulted me in the past. Lisa told me that she probably did it without realizing it.
The next Saturday I was civil towards Jessica at Sabbath School. I asked Mark if there was no difference
in the amount of physical beauty in Jessica and I or if one of us was prettier. I normally wouldn't ask someone to compare me with someone but Delores had already asked him anyway last week much to my dismay. Mark said, "She's way better than you." That really hurt! Later into Sabbath School- after
more people arrived-I decided to question Mark more. Maybe he only said Jessica was prettier just because he liked her better. He was kind of nice to me last year. Last summer I asked him to bring in his yearbooks from church school because I wanted to look at them. He brought in the yearbooks one Saturday like I requested. But ever since I returned from the Philippines- he isn't nice anymore.
He offered everyone a mint and Delores asked him to share one with me and he said "no"
He was showing some boys his comics and I asked if I can see it and he said "no"
I asked Mark "Who do you like better as a person- with physical appearance not counting- me
Or Jessica?" He answered, "Her."
I used to feel hatred for Jessica but now I've cooled down.
I don't know what Mark really thought but the only thing that really matters is what happened to me. I really believe that these invisible beings changed my physical appearance last December and that's bad! Before the invisible beings changed my figure-people said that I had such a beautiful body! I can always call them back and ask them to reverse or undo what they did but I'm afraid of them. Sometimes I think negative thoughts when I ask for something and those invisible beings usually do bad things I am thinking of. They read my thoughts.
I should write on a piece of paper what I want and get them to follow instructions I have on paper. I don't know if I can get them to do that! It's scary when they read my thoughts-they said they can do anything that is impossible without a miracle.
I was demoted!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:24 pm
Wow. I'm glad I had the fortitude to get through that whole thing. It was well worth it. Fascinating.

Don't stop writing.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:42 pm
I was just thinking...why don't you just write something here and see if the invisible beings do it? It would be a good test to see if you can make them do something.

You could write, for example, "Make Kickycan's wazoo nine inches long."

I'll let you know if it works.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 9 May, 2006 08:48 pm
annoyed111, I read back on this thread and I think you need to see a real doctor (one who does not wear a bone through his nose). Your delusions are of someone who has been abused and I think your mental state is questionable. I suggest you go to a health clinic and ask to see a psychiatrist and tell him/her your story. Good luck.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:43 pm
last year and now
I don't seem to be as pretty as I did last year. A year ago people have really complimented me. Some told me I was gorgeous. Some told me I was very pretty. And a boy at my church said a few boys at the church school said I was "hot". Some even said I looked like a doll.

Nobody has complimented me anymore since December 2005. Even my mom insults and puts me down now. Before she used to compliment me. I really believed that the invisible beings made me physically less attractive. I'm not gorgeous anymore. I feel demoted. I used to feel anxious and nervous but since January 2006 I have learned to control my thoughts and I don't feel anxious and nervous anymore. I am glad that those invisible powerful beings don't talk to me anymore. They haven't bothered me since January 2006. But I regret what they did to my physical appearance. I miss my original body. I miss being gorgeous. I miss having what I was naturally born with. I was on a pedestal. On December 2005 I was knocked from that pedestal.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:51 pm
I still think you're the coolest.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 05:40 pm
I hope you will see a doctor if you haven't already. A real doctor, like GW mentioned.

Maybe you should start writing stories about what's happening and put them in the Original Writing section. All in one folder "annoyed's writings" or something.

tc.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 07:00 am
I suggets you see a psychiatrist annoyed111. They may be able to do far more for you than you think. They can help. Really they can.
0 Replies