God is cruel!

Sanctuary

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 08:55 pm
Setanta wrote:
God's a putz . . . look at all the idiots who line up to sing the hosannahs and kiss his ass . . . pathetic . . .

Well, some of us don't like burnt toast.

Shocked
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 04:53 am
Thanks for nothin, god!!! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 05:47 am
J_B wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:

Middle....age....is....a....number.

It is? Which one? I want to know so I can determine whether I should be depressed or not. :wink:

It used to be 30. But then it became 40. Then 45.

Now I am more inclined to think it is 50. But something tells me in a few years I will adjust it upward once again. :wink:
0 Replies

-God-

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
Montana wrote:
Thanks for nothin, god!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sigh!
Life is like a box of chocolates my child.
Sometimes they melt.
Sometimes they've got the crappy center.
Sometimes a woman with PMS with get to the box before you do.
There will always be another box.
0 Replies

-God-

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 08:35 am
Sanctuary wrote:
Setanta wrote:
God's a putz . . . look at all the idiots who line up to sing the hosannahs and kiss his ass . . . pathetic . . .

Well, some of us don't like burnt toast.

Shocked

The beauty of creation is that enough room is left for people to 'go their own way'. It is also interesting to watch what people will do with free will and using that complex and unpredictable human body and brain.
0 Replies

annoyed111

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 09:27 pm
god vs. nature
Aging gradually is okay because that's natural, everyone ages that way. Time does that. It happens without God touching you or causing it.

But God touched me three weeks ago at the crack of dawn. He said that he wanted to age my body 4 years in one moment in my intuition. I thought this was nonsense. But when I woke up, my muscles felt less firm and my skin lost some of its elastic. God really did age my body 4 years in one moment. This is cruel and unnatural! God hates me! He wants my love but he isn't getting it until he restores my body back to it's original condition before he aged me. I don't want to be older than people born in the same year as me, it gives plenty of pain. People born in 1983 are supposed to be blooming, not shaggy. I hate it when people think I'm older than people who where born in the same year as me. I wish I was blooming like other people born in the same year as me. It's not my time to be shaggy, it's my time to be young. My intuition says in 10 years, after the boy in my church meets this dreaded girl Jen Foley, he'll say that I'm so old! UGh! She was born in the same year as me and people will think I'm older than her! This is horrible! God says I should start thinking about death and life insurance! Nobody should think about this at age 21! Some people when meeting me for the first time think I'm 26 or 25! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I will post the pictures of myself soon to prove evidence of God's horrible miracle against me.
I enjoyed my life before God aged me, I laughed and went to the carnival. God is horrible!
My health class says that people are at their physical peak from ages 18 to 25. Then at 25, the body slowly
begins to age, that's why the muscles lose some of its firmness and the skin loses its elastic.
I'm horrified! While everyone else born in the same year as me are blooming, I'm not.
Before God aged me, people thought I was even younger than 21, like 18 or 16. I'd rather look younger than 21 than
be older than I'm supposed to be. This is my time to be young, not old yet. People born in 1983
aren't supposed to think about death yet, and God keeps speaking to me in my intuition, "It's time to get
life insurance"
Some people think I'm 26 or 25 when they first meet me!
I'm offended!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 10:43 pm
Are you sure God didn't just make it so that you would only be able to babble on and on incessantly about the same crap over and over again until nobody cared anymore?
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:02 am
I'm beginning to think this annoyed111 is nothing more than an attention seeker and I'm beginning to wonder whether I should start saying what's on my mind, which is quite rude and straight to the point.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:22 am
It won't matter. Annoyed will continue to seek the attention she wants, no matter the annoying cost to us all.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:31 am
Re: god vs. nature
annoyed111 wrote:

...I enjoyed my life before God aged me, I laughed and went to the carnival....

I'm offended!

1)You can still go to the carnival just be sure to bring your walker.

2)Yes it is extremely offensive when people think.

3)You are who you are and you have the creases of time that you have. Take them as lines of wisdom, it'll ease your sorrow of turning into a wrinkled prune before you'd deigned it proper. In other words stop thinking about it right this instant because it's only making the mascara run with each of those tears you shed.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:37 am
annoyed111 wrote:
Aging gradually is okay because that's natural, everyone ages that way. Time does that. It happens without God touching you or causing it.

But God touched me three weeks ago at the crack of dawn. He said that he wanted to age my body 4 years in one moment in my intuition. I thought this was nonsense. But when I woke up, my muscles felt less firm and my skin lost some of its elastic. God really did age my body 4 years in one moment. This is cruel and unnatural! God hates me! He wants my love but he isn't getting it until he restores my body back to it's original condition before he aged me. I don't want to be older than people born in the same year as me, it gives plenty of pain. People born in 1983 are supposed to be blooming, not shaggy. I hate it when people think I'm older than people who where born in the same year as me. I wish I was blooming like other people born in the same year as me. It's not my time to be shaggy, it's my time to be young. My intuition says in 10 years, after the boy in my church meets this dreaded girl Jen Foley, he'll say that I'm so old! UGh! She was born in the same year as me and people will think I'm older than her! This is horrible! God says I should start thinking about death and life insurance! Nobody should think about this at age 21! Some people when meeting me for the first time think I'm 26 or 25! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I will post the pictures of myself soon to prove evidence of God's horrible miracle against me.
I enjoyed my life before God aged me, I laughed and went to the carnival. God is horrible!
My health class says that people are at their physical peak from ages 18 to 25. Then at 25, the body slowly
begins to age, that's why the muscles lose some of its firmness and the skin loses its elastic.
I'm horrified! While everyone else born in the same year as me are blooming, I'm not.
Before God aged me, people thought I was even younger than 21, like 18 or 16. I'd rather look younger than 21 than
be older than I'm supposed to be. This is my time to be young, not old yet. People born in 1983
aren't supposed to think about death yet, and God keeps speaking to me in my intuition, "It's time to get
life insurance"
I'm offended!

God is making me read this same story over and over again and that's really cruel. How do you think I feel?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:40 am
I believe she is too self absorbed to care.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 08:44 am
I'm starting to see that. lol!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:15 am
annoyed111 wrote:
But God touched me three weeks ago at the crack of dawn.

(you're name isn't dawn by any chance, is it?)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:29 am
Heeheehee...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:33 am
Laughing
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 04:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
Are you sure God didn't just make it so that you would only be able to babble on and on incessantly about the same crap over and over again until nobody cared anymore?

Kicky,
Is this a "real" thread or a "pity party"?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 04:38 pm
Well I am enjoying it, either way. What do you think, teenyboone?
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 04:59 pm
kickycan wrote:
Well I am enjoying it, either way. What do you think, teenyboone?

Looks like "Psycho" online! Anyway, I'm heading to 61 on Monday and really don't give a rat's ass about getting old. I love it, because I can look back, and feel like I've "done something", "been loved", even admired! Why? Wasn't anticipating or analyzing every move I've made. I've lived in the moment for quite some time. Why? Can't do a damn thing about it cause, schitt happens! I get feelings sometimes, that, "is this all there is"? Then, I get up, wash my face, makeup if I care, dress up, drink an ice cold glass of water, get my keys and hit the street! Kids are all grown, married, having or NOT having kids themselves, so I go to tiny shops and aggravate the hired help! I create projects for myself, like a week of yoga, organize my stuff, AGAIN! Why? I'm living with a man, I've known for 40 years, 36 of them as married and he always makes a MESS! Love my husband, love my kids and the "dirty dozen" grandkids, too! Life isn't perfect at all, death comes, friends move for health reasons or liesure. Retirement has become one grand party for me. If you live alone, visit the library, museums, shows, etc., or go to church! There's many ways to beat it, so just do it! Cool
0 Replies

thriceman

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 10:42 pm
i must say this is the dumbest storey ive ever heard you have not proven that it was even god for all you know it could be the man your meant to meet but common you cannot age in a night its physically impossible
0 Replies