since when has it been ok for a man to do what he wants?

A-109

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 07:22 am
Look, folks. A child is involved. The responsible thing is to seek a counselor. I've been married for 9 plus years, have a 3-year-old son, and haven't had sex for over four years. My wife doesn't believe in counselling, so I've been attending counselling alone for years. At least I can honestly say that I'm trying my best to take advantage of resources available to me to steer the best path I can.
My employer-provided insurance pays for my counselling, but if it didn't, there are local social service agencies that do, as well. A number of non-profit organizations do, including church-sponsored ones.
My love life is important, but not as important as my son's world. I don't want his live to be ruined because I can't stand living like a monk.
It's tough, but I'm taking it a day at a time.
Toni--seek counselling. It will take some of the burden off, and you'll be able to think clearer about the challenges you face. I know your situation is different than mine, but you work on your situation better with professional assistance.
Again, seek counselling!
0 Replies