This is Biden's America

edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 10:47 am
@hightor,
Only might? Once they are living on park benches and homeless shelters it will be a bit late.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 11:15 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
LOL when did we stop doing atrocities???????

Does it matter? We are not committing any, so it is wrong to falsely accuse us of doing so.
edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 01:06 pm
House Dem campaign chief warns the majority at risk without message reboot

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/03/sean-patrick-maloney-democrats-house-majority-502265
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 02:58 pm
@oralloy,
You are beyond being dishonest as our nation was build in part on acts of atrocities such as a large part of the now land area of the now US.

We do not have any moral standings over other nations now or in the past.
edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 03:27 pm
How Democrats Screwed Up So Royally on Evictions
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/08/eviction-moratorium-biden-pelosi-cori-bush-aoc-democrats.amp
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 04:21 pm
The polls, which some choose not to believe and which are often wrong, show Democrats falling behind Republicans in key states for 2022. One of the primary reasons for this thread is my own small effort to talk Dems into shaking off the torpor and actually do something to deserve votes now, while there is still time.
edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 04:24 pm
Eric Jackson, journalist, says Biden was presidential today. He says:

Eric Jackson
1. Because weenie corporate Dems beholden to real estate interests kept Congress from acting HE had to act to extend the moratorium on evictions. And in this battle Cori Bush became a figure of national stature.
2. He took a stand for justice, no matter the party, by joining the call for NY governor Andrew Cuomo to resign for sexual harassment.
3. He took an ever harder stand against the anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers, and states that try to keep businesses from demanding masks or proof of vaccination.
-- A leader in difficult times, even if as Democrats we will argue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 04:27 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
You are beyond being dishonest

Wrong. You can't point out anything untrue in my posts.

BillRM wrote:
We do not have any moral standings over other nations now or in the past.

This "hate America" thing is why we need to put progressives into special camps for reeducation.
oralloy

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 04:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
One of the primary reasons for this thread is my own small effort to talk Dems into shaking off the torpor and actually do something to deserve votes now, while there is still time.

The thing is, if they do that, they will lose more votes than they will gain.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 07:41 pm

Prof Zenkus
@anthonyzenkus
·
14m
Biden's new Eviction Moratorium is garbage. Firstly, they waited a month and didnt have to. People are on the streets today because of this. Second, it only covers high COVID areas. Hey geniuses, the economic depression affects the whole country.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 08:24 pm
Biden’s Call for “Out-Organizing” Voter Suppression Is Insulting, Say Activists
https://truthout.org/articles/bidens-call-for-out-organizing-voter-suppression-is-insulting-say-activists/?fbclid=IwAR1V01_EbnqRaK9gvS8j9tq6aJ33PMvHdrHz85QfIHt-ggKMMUnt-IPrXGs
oralloy

Tue 3 Aug, 2021 08:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Pass. I won't click links that have a Facebook Click ID in them.

Pretty soon Facebook will be recommending us all to each other as potential friends, using everyone's real names.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 06:33 am

Jaybefaunt🏳️‍🌈
@Jaybefaunt
·
4m
Criticizing politicians is not "alienating the left". When you see a politician's rhetoric and actions reflect the feckless action of others who CLAIM to be for certain policies but refuse to FIGHT for them and don't meet us where we are, then you become disillusioned & apathetic
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 07:33 am
The government gave you 2 more months to figure out how to pay off over a year of back rent, and it's being means tested.

Tell me again how this was any kind of win besides kicking the can down the road.

Inevitably Dems will kick this just past the 2022 midterms
Glennn

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 08:09 am
@edgarblythe,
Biden wants to give $100.00 to everyone who receives the experimental injection. That money could be better spent . . .
edgarblythe

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 08:53 am
@Glennn,
That's a lot of money going into the economy instead of trickling up.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 12:23 pm
I hope Biden is not involved in the frame up of Iran. I can't fathom such a war if he goes for it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 4 Aug, 2021 04:07 pm
I have kept the sexual allegations against Biden out of this thread because it has not been a factor in his presidency. New York's governor has inserted it into his reply against Biden's telling him to resign. I don't know if it will blow up or be swept under.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 6 Aug, 2021 02:10 pm
AUG 6, 2021 DAVID SIROTA
Incrementalism For All Who Can Survive It
https://www.dailyposter.com/incrementalism-for-all-who-can-survive-it/?fbclid=IwAR3CGfUD9_iXHqjkhtZGxlHxY3uMtIrTvtgEj3MY1AzWhhgAZvgTCjlA6yM
oralloy

Fri 6 Aug, 2021 03:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
Another "Facebook Click ID" link.

fbclid=xxxxxxxx is bad news.
0 Replies