This is Biden's America

edgarblythe

Mon 9 Aug, 2021 07:17 am
Trump's man in the post office continues his rowdy ways. Where is the Biden administration?
https://wgno.com/us-world-news/usps-slowing-some-mail-delivery-starting-oct-1-these-states-will-see-biggest-delays/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=referral&fbclid=IwAR0avsUtp2YwhgXU-xawpq8_SO2diRzHv9a1fKLz93NWYQp6YjGPJhBRjKI
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 10 Aug, 2021 02:16 pm
Black in the Empire
@blackintheempir
·
When the 60 days for the eviction moratorium are up, is everybody gonna pretend that they didn't know it was happening again?
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 10 Aug, 2021 03:06 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
You are beyond being dishonest

Wrong. You can't point out anything untrue in my posts.

BillRM wrote:
We do not have any moral standings over other nations now or in the past.

This "hate America" thing is why we need to put progressives into special camps for reeducation.

You are amusing as not thinking that our history show we are more moral then most other nations is not hating the US.

Next the fact that you think that how to deal with other citizens who disagree with you should be placed behind barb wire is not showing that you have any ability to judge the morals of our nation compare to all others.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 10 Aug, 2021 10:55 pm
As clashes continue in the city of Lashkargah, Helmand’s capital, a health clinic and a school were destroyed in airstrikes and officials said that at least 20 civilians were killed in the fighting in the last 48 hours.

Helmand residents said most of the civilians, including women and children, were killed in rocket attacks and airstrikes.

The clashes were mostly focused on districts 1 and 2 of Lashkargah. These two districts have been cleared of the Taliban, security officials said.

A video from Helmand shows the destroyed building of Shaheed Anwar Khan High School in Lashkargah’s District 2.

Other footage shows a government-owned health clinic in Lashkargah’s District 7 that has been destroyed during the clashes.

Security sources said that the Taliban were hidden in those two areas and were targeted by US airstrikes, probably B-52 bombers.

“It was 10pm at night when the airstrike was carried out. Then the school caught fire,” said Mohammad Nabi, a guard at the school.

Lashkargah has witnessed street-by-street fighting between government forces and the Taliban for the past 10 days.

Health officials said many of the civilians killed were caught in the fighting.

“Most of them were killed or wounded in the crossfire,” said Sher Mohammad Shakir, head of the public health directorate of Helmand.

All departments of Bost Hospital in Lashkargah have been allocated to treat war victims.

“I was wounded in a clash in Bost area,” said Habibullah, a wounded resident.

“I was injured in a rocket attack,” said Faizullah, a resident of Lashkargah.

Local officials said Taliban attacks continue to be launched against the police headquarters and the NDS facility in Lashkargah, but security forces have managed to make some progress in the last few days.

“Our forces are trying to clear Lashkargah of the Taliban,” said Fawad Aman, a spokesman for the Ministry of Defense.
https://tolonews.com/afghanistan-174088
izzythepush

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 12:01 am
@edgarblythe,
I was thinking of the film Independence Day, where an American lead coalition defeats an alien invasion.

What a crock of ****, they can’t beat the Taliban let alone an alien menace.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 07:28 am
@izzythepush,
Don't worry. We will beat them in the near future - When a spate of movies depict our heroes going in alone, like Rambo, and destroying them piece by piece. Then they'll be sorry.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 08:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
What a crock of ****, they can’t beat the Taliban let alone an alien menace.

We did beat the Taliban. Joe Biden just decided to hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban despite our victory.

That's the thing about progressives. They are traitors who hate freedom and democracy, and who always side with terrorists and war criminals.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 08:56 am
@oralloy,
Trump began the withdrawal. Biden merely finished it. Sort of. We still have enough of a presence there to drone the **** out of them.
izzythepush

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:20 am
@oralloy,
Doesn’t look like it from here.

You fucked up. Bush was a moron who decided to invade Iraq instead of reconstructing Afghanistan.

And now you’re ******* up in Iraq.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:27 am
@izzythepush,
That's where the **** hit the fan. The world will be paying for the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions for a long time to come.
oralloy

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:35 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
Trump began the withdrawal. Biden merely finished it.

There is no reason for Mr. Biden to follow through on Mr. Trump's bad idea.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:36 am
@edgarblythe,
It was clear all this would happen.

Everybody was saying so at the time.

The worst thing about this is following 9/11 there was so much international goodwill towards America that it would have been possible to brought both Afghanistan and Iran into the fold.

It was a rare opportunity that Bush wiped his arse on.

Once he gave the Axis of Evil speech it was clear we were all fucked.
oralloy

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:37 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Doesn't look like it from here.

No one forced us to withdraw. Mr. Biden just decided to do so for no reason.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:40 am
@izzythepush,
How anybody fell for just about anything Bush was pushing is still a mystery to me. The man was clearly an idiot from way back before he got into politics.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:42 am
@oralloy,
I think he was clearing the board in case he decides to bomb Iran.
izzythepush

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:42 am
@oralloy,
You’re delusional, you won’t admit to losing the Vietnam war

The problem with America is people like you, deranged cowards, too scared to walk out the front door unless you’ve got half an arsenal strapped to your back and a pair of heavy duty adult diapers in reserve.

Home of the brave?

You’re having a laugh.
oralloy

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It was clear all this would happen.
Everybody was saying so at the time.

Only progressives were saying so. Progressives always predict America's defeat, and then work to make it happen.

The only reason we are pulling out is because Joe Biden gave the order to pull out. We were securely in control of Afghanistan, and there was no reason for us to leave.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:49 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:
I think he was clearing the board in case he decides to bomb Iran.

Hmmm. That's interesting.

But I doubt that such a bombing will take place if they are able to rescue Mr. Obama's agreement with Iran.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 09:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You're delusional,

You can't point out anything untrue in my posts.

izzythepush wrote:
you won't admit to losing the Vietnam war

Well the same thing happened there that is happening in Afghanistan. We won the war (at great cost) and then the Democrats handed South Vietnam over to the Communists anyway.

izzythepush wrote:
The problem with America is people like you, deranged cowards, too scared to walk out the front door unless you've got half an arsenal strapped to your back and a pair of heavy duty adult diapers in reserve.
Home of the brave?
You're having a laugh.

I've more bravery in my little toe than you have in your entire family tree.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 11 Aug, 2021 10:07 am
OK Terry.