This is Biden's America

Frank Apisa

Thu 11 Aug, 2022 09:33 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Frank, you’ve lost that last crumb of brain. You’re making a fool of yourself.

But if you want to subsist on your current level of idiocy: You are the traitor to the promise of this country. Because of you, this country will never recover. It’s a morass of unaccountable criminals seeing who can outmaneuver the next. Multimillionaires buying news trends. FBI, CIA, IRS: all providing the muscle against the people for the highest bidder. The world built by Frank.

Frank Apisa: traitor to America, oppressor of women and minorities and their children.

You are a nut case...and so is Edgar.

It is one thing to criticize...I can do it...and will in my next post.

But for you two to put one criticism after another is doing nothing less than giving aid and comfort to the people attempting to make America into a dictatorship.

Good luck with that. For you to call anyone else except yourself and Edgar "traitor" is hilarious.

Now...for my criticism of Joe Biden.
Lash

Thu 11 Aug, 2022 09:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
Back on ignore.
Frank Apisa

Thu 11 Aug, 2022 09:47 am
Criticism of Joe Biden.

Lash has called me a traitor since I have not criticized Joe Biden, so I am doing so here, just to show I can do it.

Joe Biden has not cured cancer. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

Joe Biden has not made life any fairer for everyone. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

Joe Biden has not raised the taxes on the wealthiest and lowered them on the people with the least…which is the fair thing to do. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

Joe Biden has not said, "Pretty please with a cherry on top" to Manchin and Sinema, which would have made them go along with his plans. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

Joe Biden has not completely eliminated the Covid epidemic. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

Joe Biden has not changed the fact that the wealthiest one-tenth of one percent of our people own about one-third of all our wealth…and 10 percent own over 70% of that wealth. He sucks for not having done so at this point.
Joe Biden has not created lasting peace among the many nations of the world. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

Joe Biden has not made Lash and Edgar happy people. He sucks for not having done so at this point.

To those of you who agree with Lash about me having lost the last crumb of brain...and that I am making a fool of myself...

...my apologies. BUT people like Edgar and Lash have got to be stopped...just as the apologists for Trump have got to be stopped. Having the Republicans as they now are constituted win these next elections...is NOT a winning strategy for America.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 11 Aug, 2022 09:49 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Back on ignore.

THANK YOU! I enjoy watching people like you make cowardly moves.

Although I know you will not ignore me...any more than Edgar does.
0 Replies