Persuing a possible one time affair

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 03:16 pm
New here so please forgive me...
My story/inquisition might be long winded...
So the other night I had this dream that a friend of mine and my wife kept grabbing my crotch. She's been a friend to the wife longer than me. Didn't think much of the dream until I caught myself constantly staring at her crotch as we're all hanging out at the friends house. Then I caught her twice looking at my crotch and it almost felt like she was trying to get caught looking. The second time I caught her looking, she had bent over to pick something up off the floor while what seemed intentionally pointing her ass in my direction. She seems to be happy with her marriage and I with mine. But I can't help but wonder what she's really thinking. I honestly would love just one time to fool around with her. But I don't even want to bring up the topic for fear of our marriages and friendships being ruined. I'm such an impatient person but feel that the only thing I should do is not perdue thing until I somehow have more solid proof of what she's thinking/what her intentions are. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,162 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 03:37 pm
@Johngrace,
Wow, your "signals" from her are as flimsy as the lingerie on the pole dancers at the Exotica Nightclub.

Keep it in your pants, Romeo.
Johngrace

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2021 04:05 pm
@jespah,
Maybe but I think there's caution in what she shows. This is a thin ice topic and to blow herself in before anything happens is just that "bomb" waiting to explode and destroy everything. I'm of the logic of "no one looks to just look". Everything happens for a reason even if those reasons aren't obvious
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2021 10:31 am
@Johngrace,
Why don't you just ask your wife if it is ok if you hook up with her just one time? Your wife might have some hot guy whose crotch she keeps looking at and might be agreeable to letting you screw her friend if she gets to screw someone else. I assume that would be ok with you if she did, right?

My bet is that this is simply a matter of you imagining she is staring at your crotch because you would like to think she is doing so. There is no real indication that she would be interested in ruining her friendship with your wife simply to sample your wares.
0 Replies