Area 51

nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 01:13 am
Ever asked yourself this question:

What is the government hiding inside Area 51 that they do not want the public to know?

Many believe that the government is hiding alien spacecraft and/or alien bodies, creatures from another galaxy inside this forbidden zone. We live in one of the millions of galaxies in outer space. So, there is a possibility that aliens do exists. As you know, if there are aliens from other galaxies that are hundreds perhaps thousands of years ahead of us and our technological advances, this changes everything we know about God, the Bible, science, creation and evolution.

Here it is again:

What is the government hiding inside Area 51 that they do not want the public to know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 2,390 • Replies: 89

hightor

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 02:53 am
How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously
engineer

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 04:46 am
@nycdad,
Why are you focused on that particular military base? The military doesn't let you on any bases. What are they doing on all those bases?? And all those submarines that no one but military people ever go into? Not sure why all the focus on Area 51.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 06:58 am
@engineer,
Because Area 51 is associated with the Roswell incident.

Other secret military bases haven’t got such notoriety.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 07:00 am
@nycdad,
nycdad wrote:

Donald Trump’s proctologist.

The stuff that guy knows can never be allowed to see the light of day.
seac

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 12:23 pm
@nycdad,
I have two friends that have seen the triangular UFO with the lights on the bottom. They can move very slow and hover over a spot, then zoom away quickly without making noise. Sightings were in Idaho and Nevada. I think they are a secret craft made by the US military and not alien tech. There are photos of the object on the internet. Another explanation is that they are an elaborate hologram maybe with military purposes.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 01:03 pm
My first wife's uncle once told me he was driving in New Mexico on a stretch with no other traffic. An object with a green light approached before him and hovered. Then it took off a lot faster than any plane he had seen. No speculation from me. I have no information on which to judge his story.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 01:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
Apparently UFO is old hat, the phrase we’re supposed to use is UAP, pronounced Wap. It stands for unidentified aerial phenomenon, because what is being seen may not be an object, it could be a gas cloud or something like that.
coluber2001

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

nycdad wrote:

Donald Trump’s proctologist.

The stuff that guy knows can never be allowed to see the light of day.

Is it Donald Trump's real head?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 01:30 pm
@coluber2001,
Boris Johnson’s tongue.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 01:32 pm
All answers are revealed here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/96/Paul_poster.jpg/215px-Paul_poster.jpg
nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 04:57 pm
@hightor,
Thanks for the link. Do you believe in aliens?
nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 04:59 pm
@engineer,
I am former Navy. I lived on several bases and served on the USS McKee AS-41. I just think it's silly for the government to be so secretive about the possibility of alien life.
nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 05:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Let's not bring Trump into this topic. Are you going to blame Trump if aliens decide to invade earth, too?
nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 05:04 pm
@seac,
There are millions if not billions of galaxies. Are you so sure that aliens do not exists on some distant planet deep in outer space?
0 Replies

nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 05:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
There are millions if not billions of galaxies in outer space. Do you really think we are alone?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 05:27 pm
@nycdad,
No. Didn't say how many were out there. Didn't say we are alone. At the same time, I haven't seen conclusive evidence they are visiting here.
BillRM

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 06:08 pm
Alien intelligent lives give the size of the known universe is a given however repeat however given the same size of the universe the likelihood of some other beings visiting earth let alone hanging out is tiny to say the least.We are not all that interesting and we are living on one not all the interesting planet bury in a truly vast number of planets.
nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 06:26 pm
@izzythepush,
There are millions if not billions of galaxies. Do you really think we are alone?
0 Replies

nycdad

Reply Tue 18 May, 2021 06:27 pm
@coluber2001,
What is this about?
0 Replies