Area 51

Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 11:08 am
@edgarblythe,
But I heard that he’s living on Mars though he prefers Venutians because they’re less warlike.
0 Replies

SkippyPeanutButter

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 01:41 pm
@nycdad,
Why do the aliens always probe people in the butt? Why not other holes?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 02:05 pm
@SkippyPeanutButter,
Because so many people have their heads up their butts the aliens are trying to be efficient.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 03:53 pm
@SkippyPeanutButter,
Seriously? This is your question? And... how do you know they don't?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 1 Jun, 2021 10:21 pm
@Mame,
I bet he reads a lot of those 1st person reports that show up in the tabloids. You know, the ones that report 'woman gives birth to half yeti and half human' at lab in Area 51.
snood

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2021 03:35 am
@glitterbag,
Hey maybe he IS a half-human, half-Yeti who was born in a lab at Area 51. That would explain a lot.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2021 10:04 am
@snood,
Would I steer you wrong?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 11:17 am
Bill Nye (the science guy) was asked in an interview recently whether he thinks UFOs are extraterrestrial. He flatly said no, he does not. He thinks it’s much more likely that they can be explained as one part of the military not telling another part of the military what they’re doing. Like if Navy Reconnaissance was experimenting with some sophisticated gizmos, they might very well not share it with the Air Force or even other parts of the Navy, with good reason.

It struck me as very plausible.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 01:12 pm
@snood,
Not just that - Some of it could be stuff from other countries as well. Once that **** gets out there they all eventually get a version of it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 09:16 pm
@snood,
Bill Nye has a valid point. Military secrets are guarded jealously and each branch wants a leg up when it's Budget Time.
0 Replies