0

Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

1  
Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2021 02:04 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you….

We are not thoughts we initiate thoughts.We are separate from thoughts.

SELF is the one who initiates the electrical signal into the brain which instigates the electromechanical process.The electromechanical system produces sinusoidal waveforms (Oscillations)….reasonings if you like….

As I have previously mentioned,electromechanical systems produce +/- force interaction combinations which are responsible for the operation of the cosmos Big Bangs/Big Crunches and everything in it including the functioning of our physical bodies/brain.

All sciences are interconnected.

How does the gravity theory fit into this theory?

Jasper10

1  
Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2021 01:48 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you…

The sinusoidal waveform is related to the CAGED LOGIC output combinations of 0,0…0.1…1,0…1,1

The gravity theory needs to start relating to this stuff to see how it fits into the overall united equation.It’s dead in the water else…
Jasper10

1  
Reply Sat 27 Nov, 2021 03:06 am
@Jasper10,
I’m not trolling I can assure you…

SELF sits outside of the electromechanical system but inputs signals into it which results in the 2 off fools caged logic philosophy…..

What does modern day science know about this stuff…? not a lot it would seem…
Jasper10

1  
Reply Sun 28 Nov, 2021 02:46 am
@Jasper10,
I’m not trolling I can assure you…

You can’t have a scientific theory that doesn’t “dove tail” with the psychological make up and then still believe you are going to come up with an overall united theory….it’s not going to happen….PERIOD.

The gravity theory…...because it is a one sided biased theory..is unable to make any connection with the workings of the physical body/brain

The magnetism theory is more considerate to actual human experience and fully explains things with sound practical explanations/logic.

htam9876

1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 01:49 am
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys………

Piggy invites scientists and researchers around the world come to a2k to review:
What can J – 10 virus do in science?
Whether science has to base on J – 10 virus’ abstract logic tool?
Or should in opposite, if some of J – 10 virus’ abstract conceptions can’t find out its explicit / specific physical meaning or do something substantial in science, they just AUTOPILOTly go to hell?

htam9876

1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 01:51 am
The 1 – “f” logic really works: trolling = win.
It’s FACT.
The what coffin box from what CN appeared in PHF in 2020, just trolled and then piggy dead.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50071
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
But what can such guy do in science?
Can such guy explain whether relativistic mass is reasonable or not in Einstein’s SR?

htam9876

1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 01:53 am
Limitation 2, touchy and feely:
Piggy absolutely trusts in the First Limitation, which claimed by the First Order. They are powers in the UPPER POSITION of society. They have much social resource to input into the mechanism of cosmos to output their absolute logic and maintain it as cruel “reality”. (Defines piggy only can be a half – self payment watchman in their small business or a drudge or a dead man. Only unfavorable factors are allowed by the First Order to come into piggy’s life.)
They emphasize on things substantial in this society: money, resource, power, authority, position, means, ability, force, organization, plan, conspiracy, definition, effect, practice, etc…
The First Limitation is the most practical, successful and powerful limitation in this world. Everyone has to bow to the First Order (accept their limitation).
The First Limitation is the ABSOLUTE limitation.
Piggy believes the First Order would be able to replace G* / Lord of creature and control this cosmos.
Cabals ever win 必胜.
Have a lovely day.
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙万岁! 当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵

Jasper10

1  
Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2021 05:37 am
@Jasper10,
I am not trolling I can assure you….

If modern day science took electromagnetic systems more seriously and realised how they impact on both the cosmos and our physical make up/workings and how both interact then we wouldn’t have to put up with the foolish and cynical comments as the last 3 off repetitive and boring posts from a scientist who claims he knows what he his talking out…he doesn’t….