htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:20 pm
Toggle toggle…
UPPER POSITION is the goal (gold);
Toggle toggle…
Jasper10

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:14 pm
@htam9876,
My theory….as I have said before is that there is a separate neutral force which confines the balanced “toggling” forces within it.There must be a neutral force which confines the cosmos therefore.

htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 03:25 pm
@Jasper10,
Toggle toggle…
Back to “prisoner of consciousness” are you insisting to go?
Toggle toggle…
Jasper10

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 11:28 pm
@htam9876,
So clearly movement is still present with NEUTRAL NEUTRAL “toggling”?

At the philosophical level,IF AWARE,…SELF has a choice to fly the the plane in either automatic or non automatic.CONTROL of the “toggling” is only possible if SELF is AWARE of consciousness types….however there is challenge for SELF to overcome.

If SELF flips the consciousness state to non automatic deliberately then SELF needs to learn to fly the plane and learn quickly because initially the plane goes into “free fall”.MANUAL MANUAL consciousness flying doesn’t come naturally…it involves training.

SELF doesn’t need to do anything if flying in AUTOMATIC AUTOMATIC….SELF can just sit back and admire the view.
Jasper10

Fri 23 Jul, 2021 05:03 am
@Jasper10,
Once again at the philosophical level my theory is that......NEUTRAL NEUTRAL "toggling" is our AUTOMATIC system confirming a +/- nihilistic view on both sides of the fence , it having already offered the 4 off logic output possibilities of 0,0...0,1...1,0...1,1.

What more can it do!!!!...it doesn't recognize half logic (0,1...1,0) !!!!...It doesn't LIE. ......It doesn't KNOW!!!!

Therefore, if good and bad are different (0,0..1,1) as a possibility then what is this difference? This is a potential MYTERIOUS output that is presently not recognized/accepted by mainstream science which presently claims that good is bad and bad is good are absolutes.

They are not ABSOLUTES... they are ASSUMPTIONS in the absence of definitive PROOF... just as good is good and bad is bad are ASSUMPTIONS.

Science needs to at least recognize this and start using accurate input data rather than data a few individuals would much prefer to use.

Why?.....because belief systems should not be interfering with scientific progress.

0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 23 Jul, 2021 03:48 pm
Toggle toggle…
UPPER POSITION is in CONTROL;
Toggle toggle…
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 25 Jul, 2021 07:52 pm
@Jasper10,
You “toggle toggle” in your mind;
Piggy “toggle toggle” between living / death in Jiangmen city;
The First Oder is ever in CONTROL of this cosmos.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 25 Jul, 2021 07:58 pm
Toggle toggle…
UPPER POSITION is the road;
Toggle toggle…
Jasper10

Wed 28 Jul, 2021 12:03 pm
@htam9876,
I agree…you need to be patient with me …I jump around all over the place on various different topics…..There is structure to my thinking though.I am honestly amazed that you can interpret/ make sense of my philosophical ideas and use them in your correlation calculations which then make sense to you.
htam9876

Wed 28 Jul, 2021 03:13 pm
@Jasper10,
“I am honestly amazed that you can interpret/ make sense of my philosophical ideas and use them in your correlation calculations which then make sense to you.”
No bad a comment.

If we can find something of INTERCONNECTION between them, it will be interesting.
If some philosophical principle can be employed to solve some “hard problems” in science, it will be great.
haha

Jasper10

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 01:09 am
@htam9876,
The "BUBBLE" concept is the INTERCONNECTION between philosophy and science is my view.

The "BUBBLE" concept from a philosophical view I get......over to you for the science correlation...
Jasper10

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 02:34 am
@Jasper10,
The neutralizing "BUBBLE" force concept will define the new era of science is my view.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 29 Jul, 2021 01:59 pm
Toggle toggle…
One can either become the promoting power to the development of history or the stumbling stone;
Toggle toggle…
Jasper10

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 05:04 am
@htam9876,
Your statement......….One can either become the promoting power to the development of history or the stumbling stone...…………..

Well maybe the answer to that question lies somewhere between a black/white? hole and a singularity.

Philosophy is more interested in what the overall system is that CREATES the holes/singularities

I'm moving on.
Jasper10

Fri 30 Jul, 2021 11:54 pm
@Jasper10,
Casual imaginations or reality?

Black hole (attraction?) …White hole (repulsion?)….Bubble hole (?)

Philosophy says that there is a third type of hole.

“Toggling”Black and White holes exist in Bubble holes.

The Bubble being the neutral FULCRUM.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 31 Jul, 2021 02:35 am
Worm hole white hole…
UPPER POSITION is the hope;
Toggle bubble…
Jasper10

Sat 31 Jul, 2021 12:59 pm
@htam9876,
I view things differently.

White hole Black hole toggling within Bubble.
Bubble
White hole Black hole toggling within Bubble

0,0..,0,1..1,0..1,1 within Bubble.

Bubble = Balance…Neutral…Fulcrum….

Expansion/Contraction occurs within Bubble.

UPPER POSITION=See through bubble at the philosophical level.

Heaven and Earth……GONE.

BUBBLE

htam9876

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 04:24 am
@Jasper10,
If you feel that you “discover” something “new”, you can go to wiki to recommend it. Or you can directly contact the Oscar committee too. Haha Why not?

Actually such “fringe” theories as “anti gravity”, “white hole”, “grey hole”, “cosmos always exist without starting / beginning”, “SR non - sense”, etc, have wandering around in the so called “scientific” community for quite a long time. But neither the “authentic” community nor this biggest “eccentric” in PHF would agree with them.

In one aspect, those stubborn “prisoner of consciousness” “claim a limitation” for science; in another aspect, some pure “thinkers” “claim casual imagination” merely from their toggling mind regardless the fact of nature / the base of physics. Both consider that they are correct.
“Science” is getting more and more “heavy accumulated”.

Piggy is busy digging a hole under the fence, no matter black hole white hole, which hole can be dig out, it’s a good hole.

No reply is needed, really.
Just go in your own way. Good luck.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 04:34 am
QM vs logic, touchy and feely:

As piggy said previously:
“The traditional QM is born illusive, because it set out from a “genius – rated” ASSUMPTION of Duc de Brogiel: “a released photon has wave characteristic, then, all micro particles should have wave characteristic too”. In philosophy it equals to “the father pig is a good swimmer, then, the little piggy should be a good swimmer too”. Gangster’s logic.”
“At Duc de Brogiel’s era, people weren’t yet AWARE of the (effect of) PRESENCE and SELF.”

Next piggy analyzes it in another philosophical angle.
There are two fundamental natural systems:
1. The PRESENCE – SELF system;
2. The PRESENCE – PRESENCE system (interaction such as gravity). (Actually movement is relative, a rabbit moves relative to a pig, the pig moves in the counter direction relative to the rabbit. So, the affair of movement belongs to this system too. The representative theory in this respect is the Mass Point Dynamics.)

In the traditional QM, people employ wave function to describe the “wave characteristic” of particle, for example an electron. (Matter wave). Then, the “wave characteristic” is the inherent property (SELF) of the electron. It’s the affair of the PRESENCE – SELF system.
Also, people employ λ = h / p to describe the wave length. Momentum p is a conception belonging to the PRESENCE – PRESENCE system. Then, the “wave characteristic” belongs to the PRESENCE – PRESENCE system.
It’s just neither fish nor fowl, “confusing” in logic / philosophy.

As piggy demonstrated in the thread of “male rabbit vs female rabbit”, wave function is to describe the “wave characteristic” of electrical interaction. Then, the “wave characteristic” as well as the wave length λ = h / p both belongs to the PRESENCE – PRESENCE system. Perfect consistence. Logic is explicit.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
August 1, 2021
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Piggy believes that except the First Law of Cosmos which created by the First Order (the local dark lords of the Jiangmen city and who who of the Class 914 of the No1. Middle School of Xinhui always try every means to grind piggy down. No matter how many social resource they input, no matter how complicated their game would be, they must maintain the correctness of their “consciousness”: piggy only can be a half – self payment watchman in their small business or a drudge or a dead man) never changes, history is ever developing.
Jasper10

Sun 1 Aug, 2021 06:50 am
@htam9876,
Hey htam9876…..

I think you have completely missed the point of the mission all along.

The purpose of the mission is to see if there are any correlations in science with 0,0…1,1 logic output possibilities…..i.e. good is good and bad is bad.

Most modern day science only accepts 0,1..1,0 output logic possibilities hence why it is being left behind

Science based upon all the logic output possibilities rather than just half has the UPPER POSITION.

Can you not see this?

The overall system is all encompassing.

Each individual to their own.