Teacher vs Researcher

htam9876

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 04:43 am
@Jasper10,
Who cares your what Seesaw what AWARE UNAWARE endlessly?
Jasper10

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 07:21 am
@htam9876,
Haha…MOMENTUM…focus on MOMENTUM (MOVEMENT).

Philosophy:

The “toggling” happens between Manual and Autopilot from right to left and left to right.Manual and Autopilot are on both sides…0 and 1 can flip remember.

SELF is not autopilot and SELF is NOT MANUAL either.

It’s the MOVEMENT (ENGAGING) that needs STILLING remember.

SELF should not associate with AUTOPILOT/MANUAL consciousness.
htam9876

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 02:17 pm
@Jasper10,
Do you see Einstein (climb up to the FULCRUM too)? This is what piggy cares…
Perhaps he feels boring with your endless toggling, autopilot, manual, etc, and would rather abandon his relativistic principle and go back to stay with Newton. Haha

If people be AWARE, they will go one step forward;
If people be UNAWARE, they will be LEFT behind by the development of history.
Jasper10

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:59 pm
@htam9876,
When it comes to consciousness I would agree that the endless talk of “toggling” is boring and tiresome but that is only because you are now AWARE.

Did it bother you before when you were UNAWARE?

At least the concept of the FULCRUM/STILLNESS has emerged which in my opinion has implications for both the cosmos and the mind.

Science has historically only focussed on the “toggling” aspect of the cosmos perhaps it now needs to find the FULCRUM?

Jasper10

Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:16 pm
@Jasper10,
As I have already said…my strong suspicion is that the FULCRUM has something to do with SPACE.

Why?

Well because cosmos SPACE and PRESENCE don’t disappear into black holes.

They don’t have to if they are everywhere.

They remain STILL.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 04:31 am
@Jasper10,
As piggy illustrated ahead in the post “One step forward or backward, touchy and feely” about the relativistic principle, such “toggling” between establish / abandon is not a good thing in science. “Confusing” is no good either. There should be a solution. Now the PRESENCE – SELF have provided a FULCRUM. No what “confusing”.

“AWARE is the key” is not enough.
Those guys who are AWARE need to do something substantial: climb up to FULCRUM and fight for CONTROL with those “prisoner of consciousness” bungee bungee on the PENDULUM.

UPPER POSITION is the key.
Jasper10

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 06:07 am
@htam9876,
Ummm……so you’re the man to back up the scientific debate then?
htam9876

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:52 am
@Jasper10,
Seems you misunderstood what I meant. Just opposite.
Piggy has experience enough “debate”, I think. Now piggy emphasize a “solution”, to overwhelm those “debate”, end them up. Science / nature is only one thing while all kinds of “debate” can generate from different consciousness types.

Seems you not yet be AWARE of the mission of this new scientific era, especially what’s the task at present. You just try to satisfy yourself with perfect psychology. Shooting at everywhere.

“Step by step”. What’s this step? It’s the FULCRUM. The solution.
Jasper10

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:39 am
@htam9876,
Well it is my view that until the scientific community UNDERSTANDS/EMBRACES consciousness types experientially it will struggle to come up with a unified theory.

A unified theory has always been the mission surely.

The theory of the automatic/non automatic/still …consciousness states and their relationship to presence/self/awareness/non
awareness/control/toggling/experience is worthy of further research in my opinion.

The FULCRUM philosophical principle may go some way to a unified theory who knows.

At the very least it may give a better in sight into to how the mind works.

Potential philosophical absolutes?

Presence
Automatic Still. Automatic
Non automatic. Still. Automatic
Automatic. Still. Non automatic
Non automatic. Still. Non automatic
Fulcrum

Jasper10

Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:08 am
@Jasper10,
Oops….And SELF of course.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 20 Jul, 2021 05:38 pm
@Jasper10,
The “unified theory” can only occur on the higher perspective (deeper level) of FULCRUM.
On the PENDULUM, more and more consciousness types will occur, more and more “debate” will generate and more and more “prisoner of consciousness” will bungee bungee. Never rest. It’s the character of the category of “consciousness”.
Jasper10

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 12:19 am
@htam9876,
Which is why I mentioned the neutron star as a correlation.The oscillations “toggling” increases within does it not? To a point whereby the star collapses? I thought mass caused by gravity was the determining factor for collapse?

There are 2 systems at play.

Jasper10

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 06:43 am
@Jasper10,
By the way ...a black hole isn't just a black hole if PRESENCE is there ...it's a white hole as well....here we go again...."Toggling" between the two.
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 02:43 pm
@Jasper10,
Toggle toggle…
You seem sailing on a boat.
Toggle toggle…
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 02:47 pm
The First Order has been in the upper position in the society (in CONTROL).
While piggy toggle toggle in the lowest level of the local society.
Piggy really doesn’t know when the First Order would decide to shout “execute”, and then, piggy would disappears entirely in this cosmos.

UPPER POSITION is the key.

Jasper10

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 11:00 pm
@htam9876,
Philosophy:

If matter disappears completely…what then?

Total darkness…Total space….Total presence?

If presence is present it isn’t darkness at all …it is completely full of light because presence is everywhere.

If presence brings self out of this place then self will see a “crystal ball” for the first time.

“Crystal Ball”…..FULCRUM?

Well you did ask for a challenge…what is the correlation in science?

Jasper10

Wed 21 Jul, 2021 11:34 pm
@Jasper10,
Philosophy again.

Prior to this one sees 2 balls of fire..one on the right and one on the left OR 2 “black” holes?…one on the right and one on the left…OR a ball of fire on the right and a black hole? on the left OR a black hole? on the right and a ball of fire on the left……YAWN…0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1…toggling logic output possibilities again.

A crystal ball is better.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 12:21 am
@Jasper10,
Casual imagination is just a pleasure for one’s psychology / spirit. haha
Jasper10

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 12:29 am
@htam9876,
Casual imagination? ummm maybe …maybe not……if there are two systems at play then there must be a system outside of the normal “bungee bungee”workings of the cosmos we are familiar with.You keep complaining about “toggling” after all.It will be possible to find a correlation in science I’m sure you just haven’t given it much thought yet.
htam9876

Thu 22 Jul, 2021 01:08 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy gives “One step forward or backward, touchy and feely” / “whether Einstein is willing to climb up to the FULCRUM” much thought at present.

Cosmos can be passion, fashion and inflation while physics must be step by step.

Of course, piggy gives “how to dig a hole under the fence” most thought, always. haha
0 Replies