Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Glennn

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 08:44 am
@Region Philbis,
What a way to describe my standing up for innocent people being subjected to the whims of a religious nutter who hates them and is determined to make them go away.

You should attack the guy supporting the religious nutter who's committing war crimes. Your hobby appears to be focusing on joe's critics instead of joe's support for the war criminal.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 09:03 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
I agree with Tsarstepen that Joe Biden does not support genocide.

Hmm. I see that this is a one-size-fits-all answer to biden supporters:

I hear you saying that sending weapons of destruction to a religious nutter who's committing war crimes against innocent humans in real time is not support for genocide.

You know how silly that sounded, right?

If only YOU could realize how silly your distortions sound...we might make some progress.

My guess is that you will not realize that though.

Hey! That kinda **** happens a lot in forums like this.
Glennn

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 09:15 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If only YOU could realize how silly your distortions sound

It's not a distortion of the facts in any way, frank.

Let's see if I can get you to commit to a position.

Do you agree that nutanyahoo is committing genocide against the Gazans?

If so, do you agree that the guy sending him all the destructive material he needs to commit that genocide is aiding and abetting the war criminal?

Kind of a no-brainer, ain't it?
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 09:27 am
Quote:
House takes key step forward on foreign aid bills with Democratic support

The House voted Friday in a bipartisan manner to advance a key foreign aid package, a significant step in sending aid to Ukraine and Israel and setting up a final vote as soon as Saturday.

In an extraordinary move, more Democrats (165) supported the measure than Republicans (151). The Democratic votes were necessary to overcome opposition from Speaker Mike Johnson’s right flank, who will likely only increase their calls to oust him.
(cnn)
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 09:31 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
If only YOU could realize how silly your distortions sound

It's not a distortion of the facts in any way, frank.

Let's see if I can get you to commit to a position.

If so, do you agree that the guy sending him all the destructive material he needs to commit that genocide is aiding and abetting the war criminal?

Kind of a no-brainer, ain't it?

You seem to be distorting damn near everything, Glennn.

Sorry you cannot see that...or that you cannot acknowledge it.
Glennn

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 10:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
Refusing to assess nutanyahoo's use of biblical references to genocide--when talking about Gazans--as an indication of his intention to do exactly what he is presently doing in Gaza is to look the other way, thereby giving his insanity a free pass. I believe it's called denial.

By the same token, refusing to acknowledge what a president's support of that kind of brutal insanity means about that president is also to look the other way, thereby giving that president's insanity a free pass. That, too, would be called denial.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 10:37 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

No, because nobody of that name exists.

What's happening in Gaza is too important for schoolboy nicknames.
Glennn

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 10:59 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
No, because nobody of that name exists.

Maybe that's it!! They were too traumatized by the insulting spelling job.

Let me reword it.

Do you agree that Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, is committing genocide against the Gazans? If so, do you believe that Joe Biden is giving material support to Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu in the commission of the genocide?

Let's see if respectful spelling changes anyone's reluctance to answer the question.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 11:19 am
@Glennn,
I've already given my answer, and if you think my posts are supportive of Biden you're off your nut.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 11:20 am
@Glennn,
It's not "respectful" spelling, it's correct spelling.

It's like dealing with a sulky teenager.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 12:05 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Refusing to assess nutanyahoo's use of biblical references to genocide--when talking about Gazans--as an indication of his intention to do exactly what he is presently doing in Gaza is to look the other way, thereby giving his insanity a free pass. I believe it's called denial.

You are free to "believe" anything you want.

Quote:
By the same token, refusing to acknowledge what a president's support of that kind of brutal insanity means about that president is also to look the other way, thereby giving that president's insanity a free pass. That, too, would be called denial.

As I said, you are free to believe anything you want.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 12:07 pm

Shocked

Man sets himself on fire in protest area outside Trump trial
(nbcnewyork)
Glennn

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 01:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Glennn wrote: Refusing to assess nutanyahoo's use of biblical references to genocide--when talking about Gazans--as an indication of his intention to do exactly what he is presently doing in Gaza is to look the other way, thereby giving his insanity a free pass. I believe it's called denial.

Frank replied: You are free to "believe" anything you want.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Not a belief, frank. The guy used biblical references to genocide to rally his people against even Gazan children. And the Israeli president rallied the troops by informing them that all restraint has been removed . . . and that there aren't any innocent civilians in Gaza. Not a belief, frank; research it!

It is therefore a matter of fact, and not belief, frank, that refusing to assess Benjamin Netanyahu's use of biblical references to genocide when talking about Gazans as an indication of his intention to do exactly what he is presently doing in Gaza is to look the other way, thereby giving his insanity a free pass. It is also a matter of fact that refusing to acknowledge what a president's support of that kind of brutal insanity means about that president is also to look the other way, thereby giving that president's insanity a free pass.

No belief involved.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 01:34 pm
@Region Philbis,
the guy is a conspiracy theorist Rolling Eyes

his 'manifesto' can be read here ...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 01:44 pm
@Region Philbis,
I thought he was protesting about the NYC fire department's response time.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 04:44 pm
@izzythepush,

they put him out and carted him off in two minutes time... not bad...
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2024 05:37 pm
Rep. Eric Burlison, R Missouri in interview on Real Americas Voice:
Quote:
“Johnson has become - his reputation, his history, his legacy, will be the Speaker who got things done with Democrats. Unfortunately, that’s a fact. I don’t even recognize the person that I once called a friend.”
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2024 03:01 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Glennn wrote: Refusing to assess nutanyahoo's use of biblical references to genocide--when talking about Gazans--as an indication of his intention to do exactly what he is presently doing in Gaza is to look the other way, thereby giving his insanity a free pass. I believe it's called denial.

Frank replied: You are free to "believe" anything you want.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Not a belief, frank. The guy used biblical references to genocide to rally his people against even Gazan children. And the Israeli president rallied the troops by informing them that all restraint has been removed . . . and that there aren't any innocent civilians in Gaza. Not a belief, frank; research it!

YOU said, "I BELIEVE it's called denial."

THAT is a belief...and you are free to "believe" whatever you will.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2024 06:25 am

New York AG Letitia James asks judge to void Trump's bond in his civil fraud verdict

(NBC News) New York Attorney General Letitia James on Friday asked that a judge void former President Donald Trump's bond in his civil fraud case, questioning whether the company that issued it has the funds to back it up.

In a 26-page filing ahead of a pre-scheduled hearing on Monday, James expressed concern about whether Knight Specialty Insurance Company could secure the $175 million bond. She also argued that the collateral put up by the former president should be under the full control of the company.

One of James' concerns about KSIC is that the insurer "is not authorized to write business in New York and thus not regulated by the state’s insurance department." She added that the company "had never before written a surety bond in New York or in the prior two years in any other jurisdiction, and has a total policyholder surplus of just $138 million."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/york-ag-letitia-james-asks-233142759.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=0_00
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2024 06:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, I'm talking about your refusal to assess nutanyahoo's use of biblical references to genocide when talking about Gazans. It was as an indication of his intention to commit war crimes against innocent civilians. And as if to put an exclamation point on his religious delusions, he's committing genocide against innocent human beings at this moment.

And biden is aiding and abetting the religious nutter committing war crimes in the name of god!! That's how the world sees it, frank? So, how do you interpret President Joe Biden's act of aiding and abetting a war criminal?