Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 04:18 pm
@hightor,
I don’t go on and on about any of you.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 04:27 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

No, you go on and on at every one of us.

And I mean that in a collegial, friendliest way possible. I think you're just one of the nicest, most listened to and beloved people on A2K. Factual is your middle name and a hallmark of your creed.

I could go on, but I will leave the rest to you.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 07:45 pm
Well I laughed.

glitterbag

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:33 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Yes, Yes you do............you have a short memory unless you assume insulting people is some sort of "Southern Bell Cutie Pie Talk". It's not, the rest of the country speaks English or is learning English, not everybody is familiar with the lower South Cutie Pie darling stuff.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:54 pm
Aren't you the person who gets picked on, but never, ever picks on anyone else? I am surprised, such a fine, sweet upstanding person as yourself.

Someone must have hacked your account.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:56 pm
@hingehead,
So did I! Last Saturday night's SNL Weekend Update was hysterically on the money and as funny as all get out.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 09:14 pm
Tucker Carlson Reports That Fox Did Not Settle Dominion Lawsuit

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In his first on-air appearance since Fox News Channel settled Dominion Voting Systems’ lawsuit, Tucker Carlson reported that Fox News Channel did not settle Dominion Voting Systems’ lawsuit.

“This just in,” Carlson began his program. “Fox News Channel has not paid $787.5 million to settle the defamation lawsuit against it.”

“By not paying this money, Fox News Channel is not acknowledging that we reported any inaccurate information about the 2020 election,” he added. “In addition, we are demonstrating that we had a very, very strong case and would not have writhed like snivelling scoundrels on the witness stand.”

“Finally, Dominion Voting Systems has apologized for giving us so much grief, and, to compensate us, they’ve agreed to pay Fox News Channel $787.5 million,” he said. “Case closed.”

Carlson then discussed the network’s “huge victory over Dominion” with the Fox legal analyst and former federal judge George Santos.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/tucker-carlson-reports-that-fox-did-not-settle-dominion-lawsuit
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 09:55 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Aren't you the person who gets picked on, but never, ever picks on anyone else? I am surprised, such a fine, sweet upstanding person as yourself.

Someone must have hacked your account.

I know your'e not talking to me.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 01:58 am
@Builder,
You are incredibly dim.
hightor

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 03:03 am
somebody wrote:
This place used to be where people could actually express opinions, without such overtly biased "feedback".

Actually, when you look back and try to find this mythical "place", you discover that it never existed. The only difference is that many members – good and bad – don't post here any longer. But the opinions of mean-spirited, sarcastic, conspiracy-minded, unlikable trolls have never been considered particularly welcome and have seldom lead to anything more than a few insults, a down-vote, and maybe the temporary thread closing. For people who hold opposing points of view to actually discuss their differences requires a degree of mutual respect – that's what's become rare.
Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 03:29 am
@Builder,
Quote:
You're in a world of your own, hippie.

Says the guy who posts crap like "Died Suddenly" – seems to me you're the one with a weak hold on reality.

Quote:
Your comment makes that clear for everyone to see.

Not if they have me on "ignore".
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 07:16 am
@hightor,
He just seems to love a good mope slapping! Nice job.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 07:17 am
@izzythepush,
Re: Builder (Post 7316510)
You are incredibly dim.

A whole new dimension of dim.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 07:19 am
@glitterbag,
Talking to the nitwit who suggested you were the "drunk" one. Simple projection of their part.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 09:34 am
My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell ordered to follow through with $5 million payment to expert who debunked
Source: CNN Politics

Washington CNN — My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has been ordered to shell out $5 million to an expert who debunked his data related to the 2020 election, according to a decision by the arbitration panel obtained by CNN.

Lindell, a purveyor of election conspiracies, vowed to award the multimillion-dollar sum to any cyber security expert who could disprove his data. An arbitration panel awarded Robert Zeidman, who has decades in software development experience, a $5 million payout on Wednesday after he sued Lindell over the sum.

“Based on the foregoing analysis, Mr. Zeidman performed under the contract,” the arbitration panel wrote in its decision. “He proved the data Lindell LLC provided, and represented reflected information from the November 2020 election, unequivocally did not reflect November 2020 election data. Failure to pay Mr. Zeidman the $5 million prized was a breach of the contract, entitling him to recover.”

The decision marks yet another blow to the MyPillow CEO’s credibility after he publicly touted unproven claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election. Lindell has also faced defamation suits related to his election claims.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/politics/mike-lindell-2020-election/index.html

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 09:37 am
https://imgur.com/jj4M3lU.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 09:47 am
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2023 03:30 pm
Update: TN lawmaker who sexually harassed teen interns resigns 6 hrs. after story breaks!

This, after he initially said it didn't happen and the accusers were lying!

The update:
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/revealed/revealed-gop-leader-who-voted-to-expel-tennessee-three-found-guilty-of-sexually-harassing-interns

"A member of GOP leadership in the Tennessee House of Representatives was recently found guilty of sexually harassing at least one legislative intern, likely two, by an ethics subcommittee acting in secret, NewsChannel 5 Investigates has learned.

About six hours after being confronted by NewsChannel 5 Investigates, Rep. Scotty Campbell gave up his seat in the Tennessee General Assembly.

Campbell, who served as vice chair of the House Republican Caucus and who recently voted to expel three Democrats who engaged in a gun violence protest on the House floor, had suffered no previous consequences as a result of his actions.

Despite accusations of sometimes extremely vulgar comments and other inappropriate advances, Republicans did not remove the 39-year-old East Tennessee lawmaker from his leadership position nor from his committee assignments.

But taxpayers are paying for his actions.

NewsChannel 5 has learned that potentially thousands of dollars have been spent to protect one victim, relocating her from the downtown apartment building where she and Campbell both had apartments, shipping her furniture back home in another part of the state and placing her in a downtown hotel for the remainder of her internship."....(more)
0 Replies