Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

snood

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:04 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Doesn't it kill you when she acts as though she is the only aware and knowledgeable person on the planet? Legend in her own mind. I've finally given up on her.

It’s not just the only aware and knowledgeable person; it’s also the purest of motive and truest dedication to ideals. Barfo.
hightor

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:18 am
@snood,
And get ready for her to point out how we're all hosting her in our heads all day long, that she'd never do that, that Paul Pelosi let his crazy leftist hammer-wielding friend into his home, and that Hillary cheated.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:42 am
@izzythepush,
Having two different takes or even nuanced partisanship doesn't need one side or the other telling absolute lies. We don't understand that here.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:43 am
So you equate The US with Nazi Germany. You argue so dishonestly.

Why don't you go to that bastion of freedom and free speech, Russia?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:51 am
@Lash,
And all you want to do is burn the house down.

Assange and Snowden were NOT whistle blowers. There's no way they had any idea or thread of information they wanted exposed to the citizens of the US. They just dumped thousands and thousands of documents that they hadn't a ******* clue about what they contained. That's just not whistle blowing. That's showing off or mining for profit or pure vandalism.

You remind me of this:

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 08:54 am
@snood,
Quote:
Barfo.

THAT'S the stink exactly.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 09:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I do not get Lash's real agenda, but I do know it stinks; because, well, its stink is its most obvious and almost only discernible feature.

Based on reading Lash postings over the last few years I've come to certain conclusions:

1. Lash hates the Democratic Party.
2. Lash admires and supports MAGA Republicans.
3. Lash admires and supports Donald Trump.
4. Lash admires and supports Marjorie Taylor Greene.
5. Lash admires and supports Jim Jordan.
6. Lash admires and supports Tucker Carlson.
7. Lash admires and supports Vladimir Putin.
8. Lash admires and supports all Russian Intelligence Entities.
9. Lash admires and supports Russian Military Strength.
10. Lash opposes and despises the very existence of any American Intelligence Agency.
11. Lash opposes and despises the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
12. Lash opposes and despises America's military.
13. Lash opposes and despises anything related to America's National Defense.
14. Lash opposes and despises anything related to America's National Security.

(If Lash wishes to correct any of the above conclusions, please correct any inaccuracies).
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 09:38 am
@Real Music,
Even though she denies it, it seems pretty obvious to me, also.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 10:18 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It's basically a way of attracting attention and a method of avoiding a rational argument. The critical reception isn't a problem; our disapproval sustains her fantasy that she's in a league of her own. And, by not accepting our sources and dismissing us as brainwashed cult members, she doesn't really have to deal with facts and figures – she can just dismiss us all as not worth any effort on her part to defend herself.
Lash

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 01:25 pm
@Real Music,
Please don’t forget

1000. Lash rules the mind of Real Music.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 01:56 pm
@hightor,
One needs a program to know which Lash with which one is dealing: an ex- liberal who became a Trumper, who claimed to be a Green, who became a Q-Anon, who's became some sort of anarchist, who became a Russian mouth piece, who became an RFKer.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 02:30 pm
https://wehco.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2023/04/18/230419_The_Settlement_t800.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 02:32 pm
https://i.imgur.com/9uRI2yb.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 02:42 pm
https://i.imgur.com/DtFXjJP.jpg
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 02:56 pm
https://i.imgur.com/6UEgFOg.jpg

(link) https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/fulton-county-dominion-voting-machines-sanctions-pa-supreme0court-20230419.html

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Wednesday said Fulton County had blatantly defied the court when it allowed a third-party company to access its 2020 voting machines.

The county had first given a firm access to its Dominion voting machines in the weeks after the 2020 election, prompting the Pennsylvania Department of State, which oversees elections, to decertify the machines and ask the court to block the county from giving any further access. The court agreed, ordering the machines be kept secure.

Fulton County gave another company access to its voting machines anyway, leading the justices to impose sanctions on the county and its attorneys in the form of repaid legal fees for both the state and Dominion. “No remedy can undo the harm that the county’s contempt caused,” Justice David Wecht said in his majority opinion, but “simply are the next best thing.”

[snip]

The sanctions — and the at times clearly angry opinion — were also a message about the authority of the courts. ... In a concurring opinion, Justice Kevin Dougherty said “it is difficult to recall a more brazen abuse of the judicial process during my more than two decades on the bench” and used his opinion to explicitly lay out an additional message about elections in particular. The court was unanimous in agreeing on the sanctions. Wecht, a Democrat, was joined in his opinion by the other three Democrats, including Dougherty. The two Republicans on the court agreed with the outcome without joining the opinion.

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 03:16 pm
somebody wrote:
1000. Lash rules the mind of Real Music.

earlier someone else wrote:
And get ready for her to point out how we're all hosting her in our heads all day long...

It must bother her, since she brings it up all the time – almost as if the A2K crowd rules her mind!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 03:33 pm
@hightor,
I think she may have a thing for a good mope slapping.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 03:34 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

https://wehco.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2023/04/18/230419_The_Settlement_t800.jpg

It’s a funny picture, but the reality is that Fox will make that money back before the end of Summer. Also, by avoiding trial, none of their viewers had a chance to see their heroes get humiliated for the lying grifters they are, and they’ll just go right on blithely watching alternate reality on Earth II.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 04:13 pm
@snood,
Yeah, they do. And there will be more lining up to get some that ready cash. As Sen Everett Dirksen once said, "A billion here, a billion there and pretty soon you're talking some real money."

They did not stock pile $750+ million just to hand it out to anyone with a lawyer. It's only just begun.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2023 04:18 pm
Cash-Strapped Fox Forced to Sell Kevin McCarthy

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Reeling from its punishing settlement agreement with Dominion Voting Systems, a newly cash-strapped Fox News Channel has been forced to sell Representative Kevin McCarthy.

Rupert Murdoch, who acquired the Speaker of the House just two months ago, expressed sadness that new financial realities had necessitated the sale.

“I wish Kevin well,” the Fox owner said. “I hope whoever buys him finds as much use for him as I did.”

Even as many in Washington expressed skepticism about the House Speaker’s market value, Murdoch’s plans to sell McCarthy faced a significant roadblock in the form of the Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

“I have no idea why Fox thinks they can sell Kevin McCarthy,” she told reporters. “I own Kevin."

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cash-strapped-fox-forced-to-sell-kevin-mccarthy

Borowitz is a national treasure.
0 Replies