Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

snood

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2023 04:34 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I used your template for your accusations about Trump a few posts previous.
How can you see one as completely nefarious and one as completely innocent?
Trying to jolt someone into reality.

I don’t have any “template” for what Trump has been credibly reported on as having committed by every possible kind of news agency in the world. Trump has admitted and bragged about taking dozens of boxes of classified documents. His lawyers are on record denying the existence of documents that the FBI then had to subpoena and seize. All of this is undisputed by anyone who has a platform that serves more than a handful of the kind of depraved people who swear that JFK jr is clandestinely helping Trump.

There are no similar credible accusations anywhere about Biden and the documents found by his lawyers and immediately reported. None Anywhere.

How are you going to “jolt” anyone into “reality” by repeating crazy bullshyt?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2023 04:58 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Trump intentionally stole those hundreds of documents. He bragged about it, then lied about it, then refused to comply and turn them in to the point that his residence had to be involuntarily searched under subpoena and the documents seized.

Trump’s situation with evident intent to wrongfully take, keep and conceal classified documents is completely separate and different from all those situations that journalists seem to want to conflate into some general state of disorganization with government documents.

I wish they’d stop doing that ****.

Trump’s crimes against the nation are unprecedented.

I copied this post, left the first sentence and amended the rest to apply to Biden’s classified doc situation for comparison.

Should’ve kept the last sentence.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2023 05:01 pm
How it got bigger than the Clinton campaign

https://able2know.org/topic/317633-197#post-7296618
Builder

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2023 05:39 pm
@Lash,
Very interesting; and Soros is a major influencer with the WEF, and likely contributed (bribed) various social media platforms to quash information regarding the risks of the trial injections.
Builder

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2023 07:10 pm
Very interesting documentary on how the situation in Ukraine came to be.

The IMF has a history of failing at this kind of monetary coup. Biden played his part.

https://rumble.com/v23k6jo-what-western-media-wont-tell-you-about-ukraine.html
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 05:00 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Very interesting...

Yeah, interesting that it got debunked in the next post.

Go to bed, Builder.
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 08:38 am
@hightor,
When billionaires can pay for newspapers (or outright own them and instruct them) to write whatever they ask, the word debunk has no meaning.

You’re applying rules that no longer exist to a modern issue.

Catch up.

Soros pays to construct a world of his choosing. He’s sitting at a table with other multibillionaires, playing a pretty high stakes game of Monopoly—and you live in Marvin Gardens.
hightor

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 09:06 am
Apparently someone thinks rich people can influence the actual chronology of events. Anyone who wants to read vikorr's excellent takedown of this latest nothingburger can see it HERE.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 09:43 am
Ezra Klein has an excellent piece up right now on the modern GOP HERE which makes an argument I've been advancing for quite a few years - that when the USSR fell, American right wing culture and politics was suddenly without a galvanizing singular enemy towards which they had been directing their three minute hate and that, in response, "liberals" became the replacement evil and existential threat. The piece is much broader than this one point but I think this is important.

"...The anchor of Democratic Party politics is an orientation toward certain public policy goals,” Sam Rosenfeld, author of “The Polarizers: Postwar Architects of Our Partisan Era,” told me. “The conservative movement is oriented more around anti-liberalism than positive goals, and so the issues and fights they choose to pursue are more plastic. What that ends up doing is it gives them permission to open their movement to extremist influences and makes it very difficult to police boundaries.”

It wasn’t always thus. The defining consensus of the midcentury Republican Party was its opposition to the Soviet Union. “The Cold War was the engine driving the mainstream Republican Party to the left,” Gary Gerstle writes in “The Rise and Fall of the Neoliberal Order.” “Its imperatives forced a political party that loathed a large centralized state and the extensive management of private enterprise in the public interest to accept these very policies as the governing principles of American life.”

Gerstle’s point here is subtle. Anti-Communism made Republicans more than a purely anti-government party. Liberals sometimes frame this as hypocrisy on the part of Ronald Reagan and other self-styled conservatives — how can you hate government but love the military? — but in Gerstle’s view, fighting Communism kept Republicans committed to a positive vision of the role of government in modern life. It turned tax cuts and deregulation into questions of freedom. It turned highway construction into a question of national defense.

And so it’s no surprise that you first see today’s Republican Party — complete with government shutdowns, doomed impeachment efforts, bizarre investigations and vicious congressional infighting — in the 1990s, after the Soviet Union had fallen. Then came George W. Bush, and his initially listless administration, which was revived by Al Qaeda — another external enemy that lent focus and coherence to the Republican agenda. But that faded, too. And as that faded, the trends of the Gingrich era took hold. The enemies, again, became Democrats, the government and other Republicans..."
blatham

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 10:23 am
@blatham,
Another related thought just occurred to me.

We understand that one reason FOX, Bannon, the Freedom Caucus, etc are so unwilling to criticize Russia/Putin is their affinity for highly authoritarian governance. As Ezra's piece notes, this is an ahistorical position for the American right.

Perhaps there is another factor working in tandem here. Modern right wing media is now a huge, multi-tentacled and highly profitable industry all on it's own. And if we see Limbaugh/talk radio as the model for enormous profits (followed by FOX then countless others) all of which point their agitprop towards liberals and liberalism, then if they were to shift back to a stance of opposition to an increasingly dangerous Russian threat, the most fundamental and consistent device they've used to make money and hold their audience could be put at risk through dilution.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 10:36 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Soros pays to construct a world of his choosing. He’s sitting at a table with other multibillionaires, playing a pretty high stakes game of Monopoly
However, since Adam and Eve, God has decided that Americans should be prosperous. Which the Democrats now want to prevent by forcing everyone into the trade unions (According to Rep. Virginia Foxx).

And of course (according to Rep Lisa McClain) they also kill all the babies (maybe before, simultaneously or afterwards).
hightor

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 10:41 am
When Trump's club in Palm Beach was raided and boxes of classified documents were removed, both the ex-president and some of the MAGA crowd speculated that the materials might have been placed there by the FBI.

So far I haven't heard any of Biden's defenders suggesting that GOP operatives were responsible for the papers found in Biden's home and office.

I think it's more likely that Democratic agents planted the stuff in an effort to dissuade him from running again in 2024.
blatham

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 10:57 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I think it's more likely that Democratic agents planted the stuff in an effort to dissuade him from running again in 2024.
You naughty boy.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 11:20 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I don’t want to wallpaper this thread with Soros ‘secret meetings’ with democrats, FBI, huge donations to democrats etc.

But, I can.🙂
Builder

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 02:20 pm
@Lash,
Much like any information that doesn't comply with their narrow world view, they'd claim it's been "debunked" and run around in circles singing lalalalalala.

It's how this place "operates".
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 03:18 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Yeah, interesting that it got debunked in the next post.

So, you consider a personal opinion to be a "debunking"?

No wonder you're so confused about literally everything.
hightor

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 03:38 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
So, you consider a personal opinion to be a "debunking"?

In some circumstances it can be, but in this case the author pretty much uses one post for exposing the weakness of the argument (with factual statements derived from the referenced source) and offers his personal opinion in the following post.

FAIL
Builder

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2023 04:01 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
The article is a non-issue

That was the conclusion of the first post. No links; no substance; all personal opinion, so, both Vikkor, and yourself, have failed to debunk anything.

Evidence of collusion between the Obama admin, and the FBI, and even the CIA, in their attempts to smear and besmirch Trump, to get the unelectable Clinton a presidency, is easily found. And the media is in on the act too.

Blind Freddy can see what's happening, but I'm not surprised that you'd prefer to look the other way.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2023 12:51 am
Harry Dunn honored for protecting the Capitol on January 6th.

Capitol police officer Harry Dunn joins Jonathan Capehart to talk about the second anniversary of the
January six insurrection. Dunn was honored on the anniversary with the Presidential Citizens Medal
for his efforts protecting the Capitol.

Published January 8, 2023

izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Jan, 2023 03:31 am
@Real Music,
Harry Dunn was an innocent 19 year old killed by Anne Sacoolis who fled back to Ameica to escape justice.

Justice for Harry.