Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:27 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
it's circular, isn't it?

Medicaid applies to "poor people", not to "people who are vastly smarter than Farmerman".

But yes. Their file for poor people may as well be circular.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:27 am
@oralloy,
Until someone comes up with evidence, and they haven;'t and you haven't, it's purely rabid right wing disinformation. that;s your forte.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:29 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. Reality is not disinformation.

You cannot provide any examples of disinformation in my posts.

For that matter, you cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in my posts at all.
farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:30 am
@oralloy,
you mean "Half vastly" as in everything else you bleat.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:31 am
@farmerman,
You shouldn't try to speak for me. You aren't nearly smart enough to pull it off.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:32 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
why wait, im sure medicaid has a relevant file drawer for your type

First, note that Medicaid is for "poor people" not for "people who are vastly smarter than you are".

Second, what Medicaid does is provide really lousy health care. I'm not even remotely interested in receiving really lousy health care.

What I'm interested in receiving is cash payments.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:34 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
There is no way to tell if the Democrats simply covered up their cheating and eliminated all the witnesses.

Yes, that's really believable:

"Gee, where's Mike? I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since he had that poll-working gig last November."

"Yeah — come to think of it, Hazel hasn't been around for at least eight months. Didn't she say she'd be working at the polls too?"
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:35 am
@hightor,
I wouldn't put it past progressives to do something like that. They're bad people.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:44 am
@snood,
I wasn’t trying to mitigate him in any way, just pointing out his monochrome thinking.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:47 am
@izzythepush,
Monochrome thinking is good.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.
lmur

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:54 am
'Oh no, four pages of posts to wade through.'

Took all of three minutes, once I logged in and 'ignored users' kicked in.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 10:00 am
These imbeciles insist that left-wingers and Democrats are stupid beyond imagination...yet they have no trouble supposing left-wingers and Democrats managed to pull off the most imaginative, intelligent, perfectly accomplished voting theft of all human history.

At some point, dictionaries are going to use "right wing extremists" as a valid definition of stupid.
hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 10:00 am
@lmur,
Yes, once again the forum turns inward and consumes itself!
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 10:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Ha ha — remember what they were saying after the Iowa primary:
Quote:
While Trump defended Iowa and blamed the Democrats for Monday night's meltdown, saying the party "really messed up," Trump commended his own performance in the state.

Trump piled on to his criticism of Iowa's Democratic caucuses, labeling the contest an "unmitigated disaster" as officials there work to pry results from a process choked with confusion and technical snafus.

"The Democrat Caucus is an unmitigated disaster. Nothing works, just like they ran the Country," Trump said in the tweet. "Remember the 5 Billion Dollar Obamacare Website, that should have cost 2% of that. "

politico

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:07 am
" Nikole Hannah-Jones said Cuba is among 'most equal' countries," according to Fox News.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:12 am
I think the question of whether Nikole Hannah-Jones still thinks she is American is not a moot point anymore. She wants to express fealty to Cuba and Russia. North Korea is waiting for her to wax lyrical about North Korea's famine.
oralloy

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 04:30 am
@goldberg,
https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/cuba_protest_tina-toon-web--1024x834.jpg
goldberg

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 05:11 am
Could it be someone working at the Times is going to write something like this?

Unlike Americans who still have to eat in order to live, North Koreans subsist on propaganda instead of food to live. They take their knees to the stature of Nikole Hannah-Jones and say "glory belongs to Nikole Hannah-Jones" in union. Then they don't feel like eating anything. They even jump around like rabbits instead. Wait, what if a kid walks over to his parents and says "I'm still feeling peckish"? No worries. The parents will simply take out the latest issue of the New York Times and say, "son, eat this." It's delicious."

Seeing this, I burst into tears and bop over to join the kid to eat the latest issue of the Times. Several hours later, I tell the kid that I'm full.

"Not me. I'm still hungry, “says the kid disconsolately, peering at his parents with sadness in his eyes.

"Don't despond. I just downloaded the latest issue of Newsweek. Let me print it out."

snood

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 05:12 am
Just found out that we have not even made vaccinations mandatory for our Olympic athletes.
And now with less than a week before the games are supposed to begin, they’re having some athletes testing positive with Covid.

I’m just trying to figure out - what the hell did they expect to happen by sending a whole bunch of unvaccinated athletes to mingle with an international group, sometimes in close quarters?

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2021 05:13 am
@goldberg,
stupid.