Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:54 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
it was adjudicated and has proved to be baseless in count and recount and rerecount and audit.

Irrelevant. Perhaps the Democrats merely succeeded in eliminating all the witnesses.

MontereyJack wrote:
so it is simply an mindless obsession with you.

Not my obsession. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:56 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
If walls could talk, it would tell you it's high time you watched ESPN instead of CNN.

Speaking of that, it's almost time to tune to NBC for two weeks. The Olympics are nearly here.

You should head over to the a2k Fantasy Olympics thread and form a team.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:56 am
@MontereyJack,
Jack, I think you are much better than that izzy, who seems to be a crafty sort. I don't know if he is going to find someone to suspend my account like someone did to me last week or not. So it could be the last time you find me talking to you here. I know you also don't like me. Well, I just want to say please be yourself if you are black. There is no need to be a copycat. Take care. I will keep reasoning with you if no one is going to ban me here.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:57 am
@oralloy,
no witnesses are missing. you're speculating without any evidence at all. just your fevered imagination. 80 million voters say you're wrong.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:58 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
no witnesses are missing.

Says who?

MontereyJack wrote:
you're speculating without any evidence at all. just your fevered imagination.

So? What's wrong with that?

MontereyJack wrote:
80 million voters say you're wrong.

I don't care what they say.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:01 am
@oralloy,
so find the missing persons report. didn't happen.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:02 am
@oralloy,
My account got suspended for one week. Not sure if a tetchy Brit like Izzy is going to find someone to ban my account again or not. So I'd like to give you my best wishes here right now, lest my account gets banned. I have learned lots from you. Thanks.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:03 am
@oralloy,
oralloy says he doesn't care what the voters say, which is precisely why people don't care what he says.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:07 am
farmerman is also friendly towards me. So I had better send my best wishes to farmerman before my account gets banned. farmerman, take care.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:07 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy says he doesn't care what the voters say, which is precisely why people don't care what he says.

If people don't care what I say, perhaps the people who spout personal attacks against me could find something better to do.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:08 am
@MontereyJack,
Why would he pay heed to what black voters say if he's not black?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:08 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
My account got suspended for one week. Not sure if a tetchy Brit like Izzy is going to find someone to ban my account again or not. So I'd like to give you my best wishes here right now, lest my account gets banned. I have learned lots from you. Thanks.

I've been suspended a number of times over the years. Just visit a different site until your suspension expires.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:10 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
so find the missing persons report.

Not my job.

MontereyJack wrote:
didn't happen.

Prove it.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:10 am
That Snood once chided for pretending to be black. Yeah. I'm not black. That's why I don't have to speak for BLM. Yet that doesn't mean I want to trash black people. I only hate the black criminals.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:11 am
@goldberg,
If a man can self-identify as a woman and go spy on women in the bathroom, then surely white people are allowed to self-identify as black.

I know if black people ever pull off their reparations scam I'm going to try to cash in on it too.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:12 am
@oralloy,
Thanks for the tip.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:15 am
@oralloy,
Could be. A perfect explanation for this would be that some of them are black. Thus it's natural for them to speak for black people. I'm off to watch a movie. Have fun here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:18 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

I know if black people ever pull off their reparations scam I'm going to try to cash in on it too
why wait, im sure medicaid has a relevant file drawer for your type
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 09:21 am
@farmerman,
it's circular, isn't it?