Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:33 am
@goldberg,
big hearted conservatives do not exist.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:33 am
@MontereyJack,
What are you saying? Did Chinese plods kill them? That Chinese girl got killed by a black man.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:35 am
@hightor,
Are you trying to justify the killing of this girl? I'm speechless.
NSFW (view)
hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:38 am
@goldberg,
Quote:
I'm speechless.

If only...
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:38 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
The abuse is all Oralloy's,

You cannot provide any examples me attacking another member here that is not proportionate retaliation for an attack that was launched against me first.

izzythepush wrote:
It's one thing to insult other members of the forum . . . we're all guilty of that.

I only do it as proportionate retaliation after it is done to me first.

izzythepush wrote:
It's one thing to insult . . . public figures, we're all guilty of that.
Oralloy takes it to another level, he insults the victims of gun and sexual violence, and their families,

They become public figures when they try to violate the civil liberties of innocent people for fun.

izzythepush wrote:
while throwing in a huge slice of racism for good measure.

You cannot provide any examples of racism in my posts.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:39 am
@MontereyJack,
Let's face it, you progressives slash oralloy simply because he speaks for Trump
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:40 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Not only is Goldberg nasty as always, he’s misinformed as always.

I can count the times Oralloy and I have been nice to each other on one hand. One of those times was when my cat was ill and had to be rushed to the vet.

Oralloy is a cat person, the pet he was being horrible about is a dog.

Nobody ever pays any attention to Goldberg’s posts, he should take them to Pamela Rosa’s thread.

I do not believe that he would have been less nasty to GB if her deceased pet had been a cat. He said what he said to try to hurt GB. He wouldn’t have tried to be less horrible if it had been a cat, bird or horse. Because it had nothing to do with what kind of animal it was. It was that the animal was GB’s.

And the fact that he had shown a sliver of human decency at some moment in the past does not mitigate the foulness of what he said to GB.

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:41 am
@snood,
Good grief. You bullies sure do whine when people stand up to you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:42 am
@hightor,
If walls could talk, it would tell you it's high time you watched ESPN instead of CNN.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:42 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
There certainly IS a way, by admitting SIXTY FOUR COURT CASES PROVED there was NO cheating!!

Those court cases proved no such thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:43 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Such behavior is hardly "abusive".

Yes it is.

hightor wrote:
If you're incapable of correcting the lies or too overly sensitive to ignore the name-calling, just don't participate.

It becomes difficult to correct lies when biased moderators remove my corrections while leaving the lies about me in place.

Then retaliation in kind often becomes the least-bad option.

hightor wrote:
Unlike cases of domestic abuse, sexual abuse, and drug abuse, online you have a very simple escape mechanism. Don't respond. The "abuse" ends right there.

I recently experimented with not responding to personal attacks.

The experiment was a failure. The moderators started removing my occasional reminder after a long string of abuse that my lack of response was not an endorsement of that abuse.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Nobody ever pays any attention to Goldberg's posts, he should take them to Pamela Rosa's thread.

I think her thread was removed by the moderators a few years back. That is unfortunate, as it would have been quite topical over the past year.

I pay attention to Goldberg's posts.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
lets talk about amber geiger, the off-duty cop who walked into someone else's apartment by mistake and murdered the legal black tenant. lets talk about breonna taylor the black medtech who was killed by white cops in a mistaken drug raid..

What about them?

Accidents are seldom murder by the way.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:46 am
@oralloy,
it was adjudicated and has proved to be baseless in count and recount and rerecount and audit. so it is simply an mindless obsession with you.
goldberg

@oralloy,
I think that izzy is going to find someone to suspend my account again. I still feel compelled to say he is just uttering tosh when he claims he's a writer and his son speaks Chinese. What a load of bollocks!
0 Replies

oralloy

@snood,
snood wrote:
That's not self defense, in any sane person's estimation. That was the expression of an emotionally unwell person.

Whether she called you an idiot, or a coward, or a ridiculous, delusional liar and fool…
To retaliate by wishing her pet's death caused her pain was like blinding someone for looking at you hard.

It was something that a weak, weak-minded person would do. Someone not fit to be in decent company. Someone that needs to be medicated and/or isolated.

You bullies always whine so piteously when I stand up to you.

Here's some helpful advice: If you don't want trouble, don't start trouble.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I know, he's just horrible, lacking in basic decency, inhuman.
He reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, not as loveable though.

If you don't want me to defend myself, all you need to do is not attack me.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:51 am
@oralloy,
there is a way to tell. dem cheating didn't happen in 2020; republican cheating by trying to steal the election and lying about it has been happening ceaselessly since november
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:53 am
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. There is no way to tell if the Democrats simply covered up their cheating and eliminated all the witnesses.