Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:41 am
@hightor,
The abuse is all Oralloy’s, he is a truly repulsive figure.

It’s one thing to insult other members of the forum or public figures, we’re all guilty of that.

Oralloy takes it to another level, he insults the victims of gun and sexual violence, and their families, while throwing in a huge slice of racism for good measure.

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:48 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
You can't prove there was no cheating and no cover up. Maybe the cover up succeeded.

This is a ridiculous statement. The presumption of Innocence is a given. It's up to the prosecution to prove guilt and with 64 Court cases that were either thrown out for lack of evidence or just plain lost, it's farcical you keep making that claim.
snood

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The abuse is all Oralloy’s, he is a truly repulsive figure.

It’s one thing to insult other members of the forum or public figures, we’re all guilty of that.

Oralloy takes it to another level, he insults the victims of gun and sexual violence, and their families, while throwing in a huge slice of racism for good measure.

He revealed how ugly a person he is when he wished emotional pain on someone for the loss of their pet.

That’s probably the lowest thing I’ve ever seen written in this forum.

And he further reveals his true face when he denies how evil a thing it was to say.

snood

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:52 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

oralloy wrote:
You can't prove there was no cheating and no cover up. Maybe the cover up succeeded.

This is a ridiculous statement. The presumption of Innocence is a given. It's up to the prosecution to prove guilt and with 64 Court cases that were either thrown out for lack of evidence or just plain lost, it's farcical you keep making that claim.

Ah but you can’t prove you’re not a serial killer, now can you?

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:53 am
@snood,
Quit whining. If you don't want me to retaliate for attacks against me, then stop launching attacks against me.
oralloy

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:54 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
The presumption of Innocence is a given.

The presumption of innocence would apply if I wanted to excoriate Democrats for cheating in 2020.

I am not excoriating them for cheating in 2020. I merely point out that there is no way to tell whether it happened.

And what I say is true. There is no way to tell.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:56 am
@snood,
I know, he’s just horrible, lacking in basic decency, inhuman.

He reminds me of Gollum from Lord of the Rings, not as loveable though.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 07:59 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
And what I say is true. There is no way to tell.

There certainly IS a way, by admitting SIXTY FOUR COURT CASES PROVED there was NO cheating!!

snood

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:02 am
@oralloy,
That’s not self defense, in any sane person’s estimation. That was the expression of an emotionally unwell person.

Whether she called you an idiot, or a coward, or a ridiculous, delusional liar and fool…
To retaliate by wishing her pet’s death caused her pain was like blinding someone for looking at you hard.

It was something that a weak, weak-minded person would do. Someone not fit to be in decent company. Someone that needs to be medicated and/or isolated.
hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:11 am
@neptuneblue,
While it's technically possible to prove a negative in some cases, this is not one of those cases. Not only has evidence of fraud been resoundingly rejected but the results are totally in keeping with the low approval ratings that Trump had throughout his disastrous tenure in the White House.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:11 am
@snood,
Just a cat? You even scolded for telling you guys that a Chinese girl had been killed by a black man. You think her life is not worth talking about it? You only care about a cat?
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:16 am
@oralloy,
Such progressives only care about a cat? Now you know why we have to fight for mankind. Big-hearted progressives are thin on the ground. They only care about a cat.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:20 am
It would seem to me that we have some flinty-hearted progressives here. They even treasure a cat's life, not a girl's life,
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:21 am
@goldberg,
Quote:
You only care about a cat?

What a stupid attempt at making a case. The two situations aren't even vaguely similar. Was the Chinese woman who you're so concerned about a long time member of this forum? Did anyone on this forum say that they were happy the murder had occurred?
Quote:
They only care about a cat.

Keep obsessing on this. Time to give BLM a break.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:23 am
That American girl didn't kill a British girl; the killer hails from Africa. It's understandable for him to carry water for that girl who is his American fellow. Why don't people talk about how Britain outfoxed Demark in a soccer game? Do you call it fairplay?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:28 am
@hightor,
Not only is Goldberg nasty as always, he’s misinformed as always.

I can count the times Oralloy and I have been nice to each other on one hand. One of those times was when my cat was ill and had to be rushed to the vet.

Oralloy is a cat person, the pet he was being horrible about is a dog.

Nobody ever pays any attention to Goldberg’s posts, he should take them to Pamela Rosa’s thread.
goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:28 am
@hightor,
That Chinese girl loved to study when she was still alive, not the black killer. The black killer was just a salesman before he went to China to find a teaching job. And the girl's school also tried to paper over this whole event simply because it would sully the school's reputation.

I just can't believe people would say something like this.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:30 am
Don't mention my name, you thief from a little island called Britain. Denmark should have been the victor. His son also doesn't speak Chinese. He is just a braggart.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:32 am
@goldberg,
You talk about her again and again and again. Now lets talk about amber geiger, the off-duty white op who walked into someone else's apartment by mistake and murdered the legal black tenant. lets talk about breonna taylor the black medtech who was killed by white cops in a mistaken drug raid..
hightor

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2021 08:33 am
@goldberg,
There are over 400,000 victims of homicide each year.