Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
looks to me like you proved his point about child murder.

No. He was lying about the NRA.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:41 pm
Joe Biden is plotting to turn healthy suburbs into rundown ghettos.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/29/joe-biden-attempting-destroy-suburbs-infrastructure-package-proving-trumps-prediction-correct/
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:42 pm
@oralloy,
as 60 court cases proved, there was no democratic cheating, just fascistic gop attempts to cling to power illegally.as the Joint Chiefs feared.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
That has not been proved and cannot be proved. We'll never know whether the Democrats cheated or not in 2020.

Al Gore certainly tried to cheat in 2000.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 04:22 pm
@oralloy,
on the contrary, we do know. democrats did not cheat. the election was fair. trump and the gopl consistently told lies aBOUT IT, AND ARE STILL LIEING ABOUT IT. TRUMPP UNQUESTIONABLY TRIED TO STEAL THE ELECTION. HEFOMENTED THE VIOLENT INSURRECTION AT THE CAPITOL ON JANM. 6 IN AN ATTEMPT TO STEAL THE ELECTION. Pence cause pence wouldn't knowtown to trump;s illega==to his credit refused trump;s demand to steal the election, and trump has slagged him unmercifully for it. trump is treasonous.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 04:24 pm
@oralloy,
the2000 election result in florida was well within the margin for a legal recoun and i think a recount was mandatory under the circumstances. Reublican opearaticves in dade county violently sabotaged a fair recount, very similasr to the gop
sillegal actions in 2020.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 05:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the2000 election result in florida was well within the margin for a legal recoun and i think a recount was mandatory under the circumstances.

That didn't make it ok for Al Gore to try to cheat.

MontereyJack wrote:
Reublican opearaticves in dade county violently sabotaged a fair recount,

No violence. And what they did was put a stop to Al Gore's cheating.

MontereyJack wrote:
very similasr to the gops illegal actions in 2020.

No such illegal actions.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 05:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
on the contrary, we do know.

No we don't.

MontereyJack wrote:
democrats did not cheat. the election was fair.

You can't prove that claim.

MontereyJack wrote:
trump and the gopl consistently told lies aBOUT IT, AND ARE STILL LIEING ABOUT IT.

They are right to be suspicious. Who knows if the Democrats cheated.

MontereyJack wrote:
TRUMPP UNQUESTIONABLY TRIED TO STEAL THE ELECTION. HEFOMENTED THE VIOLENT INSURRECTION AT THE CAPITOL ON JANM. 6 IN AN ATTEMPT TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

Don't be silly. A peaceful protest is neither an insurrection nor an attempt to steal an election.

MontereyJack wrote:
trump is treasonous.

No he isn't.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 07:27 pm
@oralloy,
we do know. that's why trump is no longer president (and no, he will not be magically reinstated in august).
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 07:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. We'll never know if the Democrats cheated. They could have just eliminated all the witnesses to cover everything up.
snood

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 07:49 pm
@oralloy,
Yeah, I think they disintegrated the witnesses with space lasers.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 07:55 pm
@oralloy,
rampant irratiopnal speculation. No one was eliminated, no one is missing, there was no cover up. there was no cheating on the dem psrt. rsampant cheating on the repub part, stupid court cases on repub prt to try to throw out millions of legitimate ballorts, and lawyers for repubs filing such dumb suits that there's a good chance many will be fined, censure, maybe disbarred (by republican jurists, yes, they were so flagrantly baseless.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 07:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
You can't prove there was no cheating and no cover up. Maybe the cover up succeeded.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 08:01 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Maybe so. I can easily picture progressives firing on American civilians.

It's exactly the sort of thing that a progressive would do.
goldberg

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 09:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
This view is wide of the mark. You have to realize that the reason why lots of white voters voted for the Democratic Party last year had nothing to do with BLM; they voted for Biden who's also white. Otherwise, it would have been a different result if the presidential candidate had been Kamala Harris. I'm not trying to belittle a black politician. I'm just telling you a fact. That's why the Democratic Party has to find another white presidential candidate in the next presidential election if Biden decides not to run.

Most Asian Americans would also prefer to vote for a white politician if his or her opponent is black; they don't trust black people. Some folk would call it ingrained thinking. Yet that's also a fact.

BLM is not going to change this, Jack. Black people have to find their own cultural roots instead of spending more time listening to awful rap songs full of grotty lyrics. I think that's what Toni Morrison would have told you. Unlike rappers who ask black people to vent their spleen , she wanted her African-American fellows to fly back to the history of their African ancestors to find out their real cultural identity just like Milkman in Song of Solomon, Song of Solomon also has a angry black man who decides to leave this crime-ridden world by flying off the building, which is another form of salvation for him since he belongs to a group that tries to get even with white people. In other words, Toni Morrison also didn't think that using violence was a way to solve racial issues. What she prized is cultural identity or black people's original roots.

Black people have the ability to fly according to Yoruba culture. That's why Toni Morrison mentioned Sugarman. Another black novelist suggested that some black men who refused to be slaves just flied away like birds after they jumped into the sea. It sounds like a fairy tale, huh? Well freedom is everything for anyone no matter he is black or not.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:14 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Before the monkeys were able to fly out of their butts, even.

Sometimes the shenanigans make me snicker a little funny, but actually this is tragic. How do this people navigate thru a normal day? Can they support themselves? What would you do if you had such a child, can you imagine the stress worrying about what will happen to them if you die?? Can these grown children navigate the health system? This whole business of living is so dangerous for the fragile.
goldberg

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:23 pm
@oralloy,
Some progressives just live in a world dreamed up by Alice. Duh.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:29 pm
@glitterbag,
I’ve often wondered if people like Agent 170-IQ actually believe their own bull crap, or if they have just lied so much for so long that they can’t help continuing it.

goldberg

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:35 pm
@oralloy,
It's decidedly odd for a progressive to call into question your ability to make a living since such progressives just call on Biden to embrace a welfare state modeled on some Nordic countries. I think that doubter if not dobber just can't survive in Sweden unless this progressive pretends to be an asylum-seeker from Iraq.

I should be able to survive in Sweden since I also know how to cook and help local people learn another language.
goldberg

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:41 pm
I could have been a footballer. Darn! I wish I had met Guardiola if not Lippi. I want to be an outstanding footballer like Messi, not Raheem Sterling. Marca, which is a newspaper in Spain, called Sterling a member of diving team. Beckham wouldn't have done this.
0 Replies