Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
there were a thousand protesters who were not peaceful. a thousand. not one or two, but a thousand, who violently stormed the us government illegally, with the intent of stealing a legal election in violation of the constitution. a thousand was pretty much all who could get in, but there were many hundred others outside foaming at the mouth to get in. calling that peaceful is a sure sign of brain rot. or pure blind malignant partisanship.

The only protesters who were not peaceful were the ones who assaulted police officers.

The protesters who entered the Capitol without assaulting police officers, were entirely peaceful.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
none of your qanon nonsense.

You cannot provide any evidence that I have ever supported qanon.

Just because you can't support your position with facts or logic is no reason for you to make false accusations against me.

MontereyJack wrote:
no pedophilia,

So you admit that you were wrong to call them pedophiles.

MontereyJack wrote:
just pure child murder from the nra's obscene unwavering suppport for murder weapons.

Not at all. Preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not harm a single child.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:30 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You will notice i said trump did not have the VOTES to win in 2016. he did not.

Yes he did.

MontereyJack wrote:
it was the anti-democratic electoral college that foisted him on us,

Only progressives could say that democracy is undemocratic.

MontereyJack wrote:
not the will of the voters. we rejected him in 16, 18, and 20. he never rose to half the electorate.

Wrong again. Mr. Trump won in 2016.

MontereyJack wrote:
We consistently detested him his whole presidency.

And now Mr. Biden is being treated the very same way. Aside from infrastructure (which the Republicans want too) and reconciliation (which is only once per budget year), Joe Biden is going to end up a do-nothing president.

And don't expect the Republicans to pass any Biden-friendly legislation once they take over Congress next year. In fact, it's time to start considering which charges Mr. Biden and Mr. Obama should be impeached for.

MontereyJack wrote:
history does not bode well for him in 2024, because we do not forget.

On the contrary. Look what happened the last time the Democrats gained power by lynching a Republican president.

MontereyJack wrote:
Remember how your cocksure prediction of 20 unbroken years of trump and the gop turned out.

Again, remember what happened the last time the Democrats gained power by lynching a Republican president.

MontereyJack wrote:
the gop of course is trying its best to rig the next election and disenfranchise voters likely to vote democratic, i.e. the majority of the electorate.

Preventing Democrats from cheating is hardly rigging the election.

The only people here with an actual history of disenfranchising voters is the Democratic Party itself. They disenfranchised Michigan in the 2008 presidential primary.

MontereyJack wrote:
Didn't work with the unexpanded voter pool in 16 and 18, so even if they get their indecent purges, trump is not likely to win if he runs.

Again, remember what happened the last time the Democrats gained power by lynching a Republican president.

MontereyJack wrote:
he should just loll around with the fat cats in maralago and lick his wounds.

I doubt that he will take your advice.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
they are the pedophili loonies. if you bring it into the discussion, hou are either qanon or their dupe. hour choice.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
You and izzythepush are the ones who brought it into the discussion.

If you guys choose to support qanon, that's you're business, but that doesn't make it ok to falsely accuse me of doing so as well.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:35 pm
@oralloy,
you're loopy if you think i called someone a pedophiliac. you brought it into the discussion, not me. i have consistenly mainained that the accusation is a crazed conspiracy theory. You are of course a prime offender in crazed accusations of others for nonexistent crimes on their parts.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. You said that izzythepush was not lying when he falsely accused the NRA of being pedophiles.

https://able2know.org/topic/555216-171#post-7144862

I can provide examples to back up all of my accusations. Unfortunately progressive crimes are not nonexistent.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:37 pm
@oralloy,
which is why weapons not grips are singled out for banning. duh, ten times, duh. stop this silly attempt to deflect.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
"Banning a weapon whenever it has a pistol grip on it" is the same thing as "banning pistol grips on that weapon."

All you are doing is rearranging the words. The result is the same.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:57 pm
@oralloy,
nope, was not talkingabout pedophilia. and neither was iz. he just accused trhe nra of supporting child murder, which ispatently true. reconciliation can be used on budgets, not limited to once a year, which is why it's again the subject of dicscussion.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:59 pm
@oralloy,
brain rot.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:59 pm
First case of coronavirus in Olympic Village confirmed six days before Opening Ceremony

Quote:
The first positive coronavirus case inside the Olympic Village has been confirmed just six days before the Opening Ceremony, officials said Saturday, amid growing fears about the spread of the virus during the Games.

Tokyo Olympics organizing committee officials declined to identify the person infected with the virus but said the individual had traveled to Japan from overseas and was a “Games-concerned personnel.” The person is quarantining in a hotel room, according to officials, who confirmed the infection during a news conference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/2021/07/17/first-covid-case-olympics/

They really should've just cancelled the Games. Especially as the worldwide vaccination rate is still 25%.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:03 pm
@oralloy,
the only rason trump wass in office was becasuse the e.c. is anti democratic. it was designed to be., as were a number of otherk parts of the original version of the constiution, which have since been amended out oif existence, as the country learned what deomocracvy really is. time the e.c. to go too, one person one vote. trump lost the vote.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the only reason trump was in office was because the e.c. is anti democratic. it was designed to be., as were a number of other parts of the original version of the constitution, which have since been amended out of existence, as the country learned what democracy really is.

Don't be silly. Our democracy is not anti-democratic.

MontereyJack wrote:
time the e.c. to go too, one person one vote.

We are not going to abolish democracy and let progressives cheat their way into power.

MontereyJack wrote:
trump lost the vote.

Mr. Trump won in 2016, and he will likely win in 2024.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
nope, was not talkingabout pedophilia. and neither was iz.

Wrong. He falsely accused the NRA of pedophilia, and you falsely said that he was not lying when he did so.

MontereyJack wrote:
he just accused the nra of supporting child murder, which is patently true.

No it isn't. Your efforts to outlaw pistol grips do not help a single child, and preventing you from outlawing pistol grips does not harm a single child.

MontereyJack wrote:
reconciliation can be used on budgets, not limited to once a year, which is why it's again the subject of dicscussion.

Let's see if the Democrats use it more than once per budget year.

If they do, then so will the Republicans in the future. But I doubt that the Democrats will do so.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:23 pm
@oralloy,
You have openly fantasised about murdering Italian children.

It’s obvious why you support the NRA.

The only liar here is you, you lie about everything, and they’r3 such obvious lies.

You claim to be a genius but it’s so pitifully obvious you’re anything but.

You have a limited vocabulary, no imagination and a long history of missing the point.

It’s like you’re on some sort of mission to prove you’re the biggest idiot on A2K

Mission Accomplished.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:26 pm
@oralloy,
wishful thinking does not win elections. votes do. and sometimes chicanery. since republicans have freely admitted that if more people vote, theyy will never win an election, they are resorting to chicanery.which is why the gop should be outlawed.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
Preventing Democrats from cheating is hardly chicanery.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:32 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You have openly fantasised about murdering Italian children.

I don't remember now, but given your track record it's probably safe to say that that's another one of your lies.

I've openly called for it to be done of course. Italy is an atrocious hellhole and they deserve it.

But openly calling for something to be done is quite different from fantasizing about it.

izzythepush wrote:
The only liar here is you, you lie about everything, and they're such obvious lies.

So how come you can't provide a single example of an untrue statement in any of my posts?

izzythepush wrote:
You claim to be a genius but it's so pitifully obvious you're anything but.

I've never claimed to be a genius. And you are not intelligent enough to be able to assess other people.

izzythepush wrote:
You have a limited vocabulary, no imagination and a long history of missing the point.

All lies that you cannot back up with any examples.

izzythepush wrote:
It's like you're on some sort of mission to prove you're the biggest idiot on A2K
Mission Accomplished.

You engage in childish name-calling because you aren't smart enough to do anything else.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 01:37 pm
@oralloy,
looks to me like you proved his point about child murder. gimme an s, gimme an o, gimme a c, gimme an i, gimme another o, gimme a path.