Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:21 pm
@farmerman,
Well, I wouldn't run for president again if I were him. I think our earth is heading towards serfdom in the words of Hayek. Even a president like Biden or Trump can't save our war-ravaged and poverty-stricken world. It's a thankless undertaking. Merkel is stepping down; Macron is a navel-gazer.

I wish I were an old man. So I wouldn't have to witness how they destroy this planet in years to come. Arguably, advances in technology have conferred considerable benefits. Yet it also gives you a chance to see the ugliness of humanity online. I mean now you can find all kinds of horrible stories featuring baddies online. It makes you despair. I'd venture to say lots of people have this sense of foreboding.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:24 pm
@goldberg,
so maybe there is some hope when we all realize what we as a country have in store should the present legislation be enacted with pprejudice.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:25 pm
@goldberg,
I can't imagine Mr. Trump choosing to not run again. He still has so much to offer to the nation.
goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:27 pm
I'd hate to talk like an agitator, but I think it's right for people to rail against Islamisation. Now we also have BLM trying to hold sway. Little wonder Elon Musk wants to go to another planet. Hooooo,
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:36 pm
@oralloy,
Hard to say. Fox News seems to be a lone wolf tilting at this corrupt system just like Don Quixote in Cervantes'novel. CNN, MSNBC, ABC , and CBS all side the Democratic Party.

I'm not saying Trump will get defeated if he runs for president again. What I'm trying to say is he has to beat the odds and rise against the wind. That's a huge challenge for an old man, although he still appears to be a feisty person.

I think a business woman once wrote a book with this title, “Rising Against the Wind."
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 11:00 pm
what provision in the US Constwill allow any group to destroy freedom of assmbly, association and reights. The only way would be to totally disband th Constitution an there would go your favorite masturbatory reading (the 2nd amndment)

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 11:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
what provision in the US Const will allow any group to destroy freedom of assembly, association and rights.

Those rights do not apply to criminal organizations like the Mafia or the Democratic Party.

farmerman wrote:
The only way would be to totally disband the Constitution

Not really.

farmerman wrote:
an there would go your favorite masturbatory reading (the 2nd amendment)

Progressive disdain for civil liberties is so charming.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:47 am
@oralloy,
total nonsense, and pure trolling, as usual. Outlaw trump and the republicans for fomenting an armed insurrection designed to bring about a coup d'etat against the legitimate government and the constitution and then has spent six months trying to make us believe it never happened..
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:52 am
@goldberg,
trump has never had the votes to win. never. not in 2016, not in 2018, not in 2020. the majority detest him.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 10:52 am
Jail the child murdering NRA.

It won’t be difficult, all the FBI has to do is confiscate their hard drives and there will be enough to send them down for a very long time.

Put children’s lives before paedophile’s perversions.

Ban the NRA.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
You are lying about the NRA.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:24 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
trump has never had the votes to win. never. not in 2016, not in 2018, not in 2020. the majority detest him.

Wrong. He won in 2016. If history is any guide, he'll win in 2024.

He has to choose to run of course, but I think he will.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:24 am
@oralloy,
no he isn't
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:27 am
@MontereyJack,
Your lies are despicable. You cannot provide any evidence of any pedophilia by the NRA. Neither can you provide any evidence of them murdering anyone.

I know it frustrates you that they won't allow you to violate people's civil liberties for fun, but that is no reason for you to lie about them.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:31 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
total nonsense, and pure trolling, as usual.

You are the only person here who is always wrong.

Freedom of Assembly and Association does not give criminal organizations any right to exist.

MontereyJack wrote:
Outlaw trump and the republicans for fomenting an armed insurrection designed to bring about a coup d'etat against the legitimate government and the constitution and then has spent six months trying to make us believe it never happened..

Shame on you and the progressives. People have every right to protest peacefully.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:45 am
@oralloy,
You will notice i said trump did nit have the VOTES to win in 2016. he did not. it was the anti-demoocratic electoral college that foisted him on s, not the will of the voters. we rejected him in 16, 18, and 20. he never rose to half the electorate. We consistently detested him his whole presidency. history does not bode well for him in 2024, because we do not forget. Remember how your cocksure prediction of 20 unbroken years of trump and the gop turned out. the gop of course is trying its best to rig the next electionand disenfranchise voters likely to vote democratic, i.e. the majority of the electorate. Didn't work with the unexpanded voter pool in 16 and 18, so even if they get their indecent purges, trump is not likely to win if he runs. he should just loll around with the fat cats in maralago andlick his wounds.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:47 am
@oralloy,
none of your qanon nonsense. no pedophilia, just pure child murder from the nra's obscene unwavering suppport for murder weapons.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 11:56 am
@oralloy,
60 peace officers s sent to the hospital and 500 plus indictments prove you are out of your mind to characterize an\ armed attempt to overthrow the government as a peaceful protest.
oralloy

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
I have always supported prosecuting those individuals who assaulted police officers. But that has nothing to do with all of the peaceful protesters who did not assault anyone.

That the Biden Administration is prosecuting peaceful protesters who were not involved in assaulting police officers does not mean that the protesters were not peaceful. It merely means that Joe Biden is a fascist.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 12:22 pm
@oralloy,
yhere were a thousand protesters who wwre not peacefule. a thousand. not one or two, but a thousand, who violently stormed the us government illegaly, with the intent of stealing a legal election in violation of the constiution. a thousand was pretty much all who could get in, but there were many hundred others outside foaming at the mouth to get in. calling that peaceful is a sure sign of brain rot. or pure blind malignant partisanship.