Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:30 am
@oralloy,
I see you are channeling Roy Cohn again, deny, never admit you're wrong,, lie. Lie some more , deflect, very trumpian of you.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:34 am
@MontereyJack,
You are the only person here who is doing that. Everything that I've said is true.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:19 am
@oralloy,
Ha ha ha, suuuure it is. definitely channeling Roy cohn
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:21 am
@MontereyJack,
It is the nature of progressives to always deny reality.

But at least they no longer have the power to "disappear" truth-tellers like they did under their hero Stalin.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:43 am
@MontereyJack,
Surely you are aware of Powell's Corallary to Godwin"s Law,,when etsomeone says someone else's hero was Stalin they have lost the debate.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 09:46 am
@MontereyJack,
Never heard of it. Cite?

If it does exist, there will be an exception for cases where it is actually true.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:43 am
@oralloy,
which your childish name calling post does not meet in any way.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:47 am
@MontereyJack,
There was no name-calling in my post.

And since I was telling the truth about progressives whitewashing facts, I am entirely correct to compare their behavior to Stalin.

You should see the way Stalin used to have "disappeared" people removed from photographs.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 11:06 am
@oralloy,
You really have t stop pretending your loopy malodorous opinions are facts.
oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 11:11 am
@MontereyJack,
Now you're making things up. You cannot provide any examples of me ever pretending that my opinions are facts.

Note that cases of you mistaking my opinions for factual claims do not count as me mistaking my opinions for factual claims.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 11:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

You really have t stop pretending your loopy malodorous opinions are facts.

I think that was such a descriptive term, loopy and malodorous ...... damn I wish I had coined it.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
It's by no means fictional. This Japanese novelist worked for Japan's government before he started writing novels about financial shenanigans and rent-seeking behavior in Japan. This novelist knows the inner workings of Japan's banking system for this reason. Don't forget that John Grisham was also an attorney when he started working on his first novel. Thar's why he's able to tell readers how some lawyers and politicians rort the system

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
AOC calls herself progressive, right? Don't you know that a progressive is supposed to be a penny-pincher? Don't you know that progressives resent high rollers simply because they think fat cats love to fritter away their dosh instead of donating money to the downtrodden?

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:41 pm
Maybe you are suggesting that AOC is a fey progressive.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 07:56 pm
@oralloy,
NAACP Vice President Michelle Leete "lashed out against anti-CRT protesters, "according to Fox News. She even made in-your-face remarks.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:02 pm
Remember the black bloke who killed a Chinese girl ? There are no indications that he has been sentenced to death. Why? Why? Why?

He stabbed her to death. He may have raped her. He also harassed other girls.

Why? Tell me why, BLM. Tell me why, SJWs.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:11 pm
Jen Psaki seems to be a fan of Putin. She wants to muzzle public opinion, Biden should sack her.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 08:51 pm
@goldberg,
Jen is a p.r. person with no impact on plicy. trump on the other hand was president and he spent four years adoring putin, accepting his patently false denials of russian interference with usand genuflecting to him and i don't recall you chastising him in\any way. Little two faced there, hmmm?
goldberg

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
Trump is a former president. Besides, we don't even know if he is going to run for president again or not. I think he is still weighing up the pros and cons.

Are you going to spend the rest of your life bleating about what Trump did? For good measure, even The New Yorker published an article claiming that Trump's detractors also didn't have proof to back up the claim that Trump connived with Russia way back. The New Yorker only implied that Trump was trying to mend relations with Putin. Likewise, The New Yorker also pooh-poohed the suggestion that Hunter Biden once worked for some foreigners trying to rig the presidential election. It only wrote that Hunter Biden was a consultant for a foreign company.

BLM just praised Cuba; that says it all.
farmerman

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2021 10:04 pm
@goldberg,
Quote:
we don't even know if he is going to run for president again or not. I think he is still weighing up the pros and cons.
u

I think tht GOPers are slowly discovring their backbpnes, and unless Plump gets time off for good behavior at Allenwood, doing 5 to 7 may not give him enough time to whitewash and repurpose his past with new lies with which to con his uneducated base.