Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 07:57 pm
@oralloy,
BRANCO HATES DEMOCRACY. NO SURPRISE THERE.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 08:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/06-scotus-block-dt-1080-1050x750.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 08:41 pm
@oralloy,
CASE PROVED. BRANCO HATES DEMOCRACY. AFTER FOUR YEARS OF PROTO-FASCIST TRUM THE COUNTRY WANTS THE SANE BIDEN AGENDA. GET USED TO IT..P CHAOS AND LIES, THE BICEN AGENDA FOR EVERYBODY IS A WELCOME CHANGE. BIDEN IS TEN TO FIFTEEN POINTS AHEAD OF WHERE TRUMP EVER WAS.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 09:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's an interesting fantasy. In reality though Mr. Biden lacks the votes to get anything passed through Congress.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 09:53 pm
@oralloy,
No fantsy. reality. biden's pretty wiley, he'll eventually get most of what he and the country want.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 10:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
LOL! No he won't. He's an illegitimate president and hopefully the first thing the Republicans will do when they retake the House is impeach him.

Although maybe they should impeach Barack Obama first as a warm up act.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 10:50 pm
@snood,
Where do you get off telling people Trump's not a good leader when you have some black politicians pitching into capitalism and trying to bring Islamic radicalism to America? You also can't wait to tell us that your name happens to be Omar Snood?

Trump's America First policy's commendable. It's customary for a president to care about its own national interests and protect America's allies, particularly Israel. You know what I'm saying, man?

Biden's not ambivalent about this as well. He has told liberal news outlets that it's his duty to protect Israel and peg back Iran and Hamas. Keep bleating about this, Abdullah Snood.

I'm still waiting for your CNN to cover the killing of a Chinese girl by your black bro named Shadeed.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 10:53 pm
If CNN is not going to cover this, then it only gives credence to the view that CNN just wants to acquiesce to the suggestion that only black lives matter.

That's hogwag. Non-black people's lives MATTER.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 10:57 pm
You are wide off the mark if you think non-black people are afraid of black people. We have more non-black people living on this planet.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 11:02 pm
We don't even care if you get het up after hearing this. Michael Jackson was not a black racist like you. He sang a song called Heal the World, telling his fans to coalesce around the message that everyone is equal no matter you are black or not; he also used the song to call on people to provide succour to the needy and bring light of humanity to the uninitiated. He didn't sing a song called BLM

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 11:14 pm
Your black bro raped and then killed a Chinese girl. Are you proud of him?
It's my obligation to tell people what a black man did as a human being. I'm not giving up until your CNN starts covering this crime. CNN 's founder is not black. Man up, CNN. Stop being a wuss.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2021 11:49 pm
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/03-dragons-dt-1080-1050x750.jpg
oralloy

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 12:08 am
@oralloy,
I like the way he has the Democratic donkey looking both impotent and meanspirited at the same time.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 08:39 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

I don’t know... maybe it’s me, but I just don’t see any utility in taking the time to point out that the foulest, most incompetent ****-up of a “president” that ever stunk up the White House and so fouled-up the federal response to a pandemic that it cost hundreds of thousands of lives “could’ve done worse”.

I heard people saying during that whole four years “man it’s a good thing there are some adults on the White House staff or things could really be bad”.

Just seems like a really badly twisted attempt at spinning things to seem “glass half full”.

What’s the point? Trump was, and continues to be, a national disgrace, tragedy and disaster.

Please allow me a heartfelt AMEN, Snood!

Anyone still defending The Former Guy...should be institutionalized for his/her own safety.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2021 02:24 pm
HMS Defender has been shadowed by Russian jets and naval vessels, whether or nor warning shots were fired is disputed by both sides.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 05:14 am

Biden administration forces out Trump-Era Border Patrol Chief
Rodney S. Scott had become known for his support of President Donald J. Trump’s signature
border wall, and had resisted a Biden initiative to stop using the phrase “illegal alien.”
(nyt)
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 10:21 am
I was hoping for permanent disbarment and prison time, but it’s a start.

Rudy suspended from practicing law in New York
hightor

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 11:03 am
https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/bostonglobe/OTVNB64FZJAYTADZ4IELMYUPI4.jpg
bostonglobe
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 12:04 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

I was hoping for permanent disbarment and prison time, but it’s a start.

Rudy suspended from practicing law in New York

Let's hope it is just a start.

Giuliani deserves disbarment...and some time in prison.

For a long time I spoke out against any kind of trial for Trump and his enablers, but I have come to realize I was wrong. If they are not brought to trial and actually handed significant punishments (including prison sentences) our Republic is in very grave danger.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2021 05:30 pm
Biden Announces Bipartisan Deal On Infrastructure

Quote:
President Biden signed off Thursday on a bipartisan agreement crafted by 10 senators that would pump hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending into infrastructure projects across the country — handing him, if it survives congressional approval, a significant cross-party achievement.

“We have a deal,” Biden said Thursday alongside the five Democrats and five Republicans who had negotiated for weeks on a package to revitalize the nation’s road and transit systems, while upgrading broadband and investing in other public-works projects.
-----
Neither Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) nor Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) have endorsed the bipartisan agreement, although Schumer said Wednesday night that he is generally supportive of its concepts.

A significant challenge will be ensuring that enough Democrats get on board to pass one of Biden’s chief domestic policy achievements into law, even though many are concerned that liberal priorities will get left behind by advancing an infrastructure package with Republican support.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bipartisan-group-of-senators-to-meet-with-biden-at-white-house-to-try-to-finalize-infrastructure-deal/2021/06/24/6710e90c-d4e9-11eb-ae54-515e2f63d37d_story.html